Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Smith & Wesson Plans Name Change
Gun maker will ask shareholders to approve changing the name of its holding company to American Outdoor Brands.

Fixer Upper' participant claims house-hunting scenes are fake

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Fixer-Upper-participant-claims-house-hunting-10598743.php
That's been known for a long time.  Not another Trump media conspiracy.

Made money on my second real estate deal today, and it happens I've run across a couple of Winchester Model 70's in .270wsm. If the sellers are remotely honest and reasonable, one of them will sell me a rifle.

Meanwhile, my next deal is a hard-money loan, which I have to write up tonight while watching Monday Night Football. So, now I'm a small-time capitalist pig in a commie state.
in true working Communism if there ever was a thing is the fact that everyone shares equally, but, there's always corruption.
As per Animal Farm, all are created equal, except that some are more equal than others....

just finished cleaning the Taurus .380 semi and .38 Special Ulta-Lite. ready for the range. just need more ammo.
Can't ever have too much ammo
I grab a few boxes tomorrow for the range.
Just don't fall down any holes.
will be on the Levy County Sheriff Youth Ranch range owned by the Levy County Sheriff's Office. no holes.
You a youth now?  They say it happens to seasoned citizens
sheriffs have a private range on the property, 139 acres I think and I have a friend that lives on the property that can get me on the range. in the summer they take in inner city kids for 3 weeks learning life skills and fun.
Could have taken that summer statement south real quick, but I shall refrain.

@ Mayor Tony...if you need some more Christmas decorations, look to Waco!

https://shop.magnoliamarket.com/collections/christmas

just finished cleaning the Taurus .380 semi and .38 Special Ulta-Lite. ready for the range. just need more ammo.
Can't ever have too much ammo
I grab a few boxes tomorrow for the range.
Just don't fall down any holes.
will be on the Levy County Sheriff Youth Ranch range owned by the Levy County Sheriff's Office. no holes.
You a youth now?  They say it happens to seasoned citizens
sheriffs have a private range on the property, 139 acres I think and I have a friend that lives on the property that can get me on the range. in the summer they take in inner city kids for 3 weeks learning life skills and fun.
Could have taken that summer statement south real quick, but I shall refrain.
awww, come on.

just finished cleaning the Taurus .380 semi and .38 Special Ulta-Lite. ready for the range. just need more ammo.
Can't ever have too much ammo
I grab a few boxes tomorrow for the range.
Just don't fall down any holes.
will be on the Levy County Sheriff Youth Ranch range owned by the Levy County Sheriff's Office. no holes.
You a youth now?  They say it happens to seasoned citizens
sheriffs have a private range on the property, 139 acres I think and I have a friend that lives on the property that can get me on the range. in the summer they take in inner city kids for 3 weeks learning life skills and fun.
Could have taken that summer statement south real quick, but I shall refrain.
awww, come on.
Nope, not going there...

alright, bedtime. gotta get up early and throw my vote away at the polls to the 3%er.

Smith & Wesson Plans Name Change
Gun maker will ask shareholders to approve changing the name of its holding company to American Outdoor Brands.
And I thought they would name it after their patron saints....Barack and Hillary.

time to put this babe to bed.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]