Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2016, 07:29:52 AM »

Daily Deal for Golfin' Dave today!
And a quality stick it is! Just yesterday ordered the Hababos from the FU deal from last week.
Which is your favorite of the lines?

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2016, 07:32:59 AM »

Daily Deal for Golfin' Dave today!
And a quality stick it is! Just yesterday ordered the Hababos from the FU deal from last week.
Which is your favorite of the lines?
They're all so different, it really depends on mood. I've only had 2 of the Olanchos so far, so still not too much experience with that one, but I'd put it up near the Hababo, which would be my favorite if I had to choose.

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2016, 07:35:24 AM »

Daily Deal for Golfin' Dave today!
And a quality stick it is! Just yesterday ordered the Hababos from the FU deal from last week.
Which is your favorite of the lines?
They're all so different, it really depends on mood. I've only had 2 of the Olanchos so far, so still not too much experience with that one, but I'd put it up near the Hababo, which would be my favorite if I had to choose.
Agreed, though have not tried the Olancho.  Oscuro wrapper sounds promising.

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2016, 07:36:17 AM »

Morning men. Megan Fox is 30?  Guess I'll have to tell her it's over between us.

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2016, 07:37:30 AM »

Daily Deal for Golfin' Dave today!
And a quality stick it is! Just yesterday ordered the Hababos from the FU deal from last week.
Which is your favorite of the lines?
They're all so different, it really depends on mood. I've only had 2 of the Olanchos so far, so still not too much experience with that one, but I'd put it up near the Hababo, which would be my favorite if I had to choose.
Agreed, though have not tried the Olancho.  Oscuro wrapper sounds promising.
That was the same thing I thought, and I was right.

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2016, 07:42:05 AM »

Clicking Finger tired but 115 emails taken care of, lots of important things like last week was clean out the office refrigerator week and the office picnic (7 people attended and had a great time), Montana Office Phones were out for a few hours one day and a culvert washed out in rural East Texas during the rain last week.

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2016, 07:42:19 AM »

Morning Bean

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2016, 07:54:11 AM »

Received my shipment of Tat Skinny Monsters while I was gone, in the humi tub #3  resting up for retirement.

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2016, 07:55:28 AM »

Some unexpected moderate rain made for a nasty drive in this morning, no walk this morning either I guess.

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2016, 07:58:27 AM »

Some unexpected moderate rain made for a nasty drive in this morning, no walk this morning either I guess.
Wasn't bad up here, more of a heavy mist. No IT guys this morning?

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2016, 07:59:56 AM »

Some unexpected moderate rain made for a nasty drive in this morning, no walk this morning either I guess.
Wasn't bad up here, more of a heavy mist. No IT guys this morning?
Of course not! The roads might still be damp!

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2016, 08:01:24 AM »

Some unexpected moderate rain made for a nasty drive in this morning, no walk this morning either I guess.
Wasn't bad up here, more of a heavy mist. No IT guys this morning?
Much to my surprise one showed up but I am not quite sure why.

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2016, 08:02:08 AM »

Some unexpected moderate rain made for a nasty drive in this morning, no walk this morning either I guess.
Wasn't bad up here, more of a heavy mist. No IT guys this morning?
Pretty steady rain at my house when I left and rained on me most of the way then more of a mist downtown.

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2016, 08:02:14 AM »

37 degrees?  This is May 16 right?  Two weeks till swimming season begins?
More like shrinkage season
Some of us can't afford any more cold weather!
Snow on NY/PA border and in New England yesterday.  Sheesh!
Need me some global warming!

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2016, 08:03:37 AM »

Morning men. Megan Fox is 30?  Guess I'll have to tell her it's over between us.
She'll be devastated.  Why not save it for Tuesday.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11