Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2016, 05:29:43 PM »

Nap completed

« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2016, 05:38:45 PM »

Good day at NASCAR, Danica Patrick busted her ass against the wall.

« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2016, 05:39:26 PM »

I wonder if they left Dean's toes sticking out of that concrete .

« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2016, 05:52:00 PM »

Psychology Today Suggests Hillary Needs A Dog Trainer To Control Her Shrillness

And this is friendly advice from someone who obviously likes her.

Dr. Mark Gouston, author of seven books, writes in Psychology Today that Hillary Clinton has a case of fearful aggression. This results in a speaking style that turns people away from her. The doctor likens the condition to a fearful dog that growls when scared. Dog trainers know how to teach the dogs better behavior. He suggests Hillary needs this kind of training.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/20/2016
« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2016, 06:56:13 PM »

Good news guys! Just renewed my hosting contract so we'll have the banter for at least another year.

Hmmm. Is that really good news?
Thank you for giving me a place to share my glorious cigar knowledge, and the very few other small topics you may have notice from time to time.   ;)

« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2016, 06:57:29 PM »

Good news guys! Just renewed my hosting contract so we'll have the banter for at least another year.

Hmmm. Is that really good news?
Thank you for giving me a place to share my glorious cigar knowledge, and the very few other small topics you may have notice from time to time.   ;)
Dont be blowing smoke up his ass he is difficult enough as it is. ;)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/20/2016
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2016, 07:04:34 PM »

Good news guys! Just renewed my hosting contract so we'll have the banter for at least another year.

Hmmm. Is that really good news?
Thank you for giving me a place to share my glorious cigar knowledge, and the very few other small topics you may have notice from time to time.   ;)
Dont be blowing smoke up his ass he is difficult enough as it is. ;)
It's the grandfather in me... :)

« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2016, 07:12:31 PM »

La Historia's all sold out fast on the Page.

« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2016, 08:19:31 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2016, 08:40:05 PM »

La Historia's all sold out fast on the Page.
But they still have Carolina Frog Towels and chilly willies or whatever....

« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2016, 08:46:46 PM »

La Historia's all sold out fast on the Page.
But they still have Carolina Frog Towels and chilly willies or whatever....
Yes, those are still available in large quantities.

« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2016, 10:53:30 PM »

Bout time to call it a day.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/20/2016
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2016, 11:21:32 PM »

Nica Rustica El Brujito Maduro Toro - I don't know a damn thing about them....  I was nosing around on Famous Auction, and there are ten 10 packs that will end auctioning at 10:00pm Sunday night.  If you check the past recent auctions, they've sold for $28 to $35 + of course the $5.99 shipping.  If I were interested, in which I'm not, I'd put a bid in for $28 on Sunday and let it ride.  But before I'd place my bid, I would also consolidate my shipping to ship on Friday (or what ever is the latest date), just incase there may be some thing else I might want later in the week.  That way the total shipping for what ever I bought between Sunday and Friday would only be the $5.99.

I just thought I'd toss that out there incase it helps, hinders, or enables some one...  :)
That sounds like a very good deal. Even with the shipping you'll be getting those for $3.40 apiece when they usually fetch $5.
This closed, selling 6 out of the 10 lots of 10 packs.  5 sold for $28 and I guess one person #6 bid $30 but he could have got it for $28.  Which left 4 unsold that still could have been bought for $28.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/20/2016
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2016, 11:22:49 PM »

That's it for me, I'm heading for bed. Nite all..!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]