Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

« Reply #210 on: July 13, 2015, 06:03:16 PM »

I'm heading out with a DPG Blue.  Doin' it for Mark!
That Tony, what a swell guy taking one for the team.

« Reply #211 on: July 13, 2015, 06:07:09 PM »

I'm heading out with a DPG Blue.  Doin' it for Mark!
Enjoy. An AB Presando with coffee here while I reboot the sprinter and lie in wait for my prey.   ;)
Ah, the hunter...
Or Active Shooter, as the case may be.

« Reply #212 on: July 13, 2015, 06:21:07 PM »

Gurkha over-runs are back.  "Gurkha cigars are considered some of the most super-premium blends in the world and are enjoyed by society's elite social groups, including heads of state and even the Sultan of Brunei."  Damn, I should probably buy those instead.

« Reply #213 on: July 13, 2015, 06:33:19 PM »

Gurkha over-runs are back.  "Gurkha cigars are considered some of the most super-premium blends in the world and are enjoyed by society's elite social groups, including heads of state and even the Sultan of Brunei."  Damn, I should probably buy those instead.
Big hitter, the Sultan.

This space for rent.

« Reply #214 on: July 13, 2015, 06:34:02 PM »

Gurkha over-runs are back.  "Gurkha cigars are considered some of the most super-premium blends in the world and are enjoyed by society's elite social groups, including heads of state and even the Sultan of Brunei."  Damn, I should probably buy those instead.
Indeed you should.  What with being part of society's elite social groups and all ie. the CigarBanter.  Gotta be smokin' what all the cool kids are and just think of the money you'll save.

« Reply #215 on: July 13, 2015, 06:36:15 PM »

Gurkha over-runs are back.  "Gurkha cigars are considered some of the most super-premium blends in the world and are enjoyed by society's elite social groups, including heads of state and even the Sultan of Brunei."  Damn, I should probably buy those instead.
Big hitter, the Sultan.

This space for rent.
Mayhap the Sultan will rent your space.

« Reply #216 on: July 13, 2015, 06:44:58 PM »

Gurkha over-runs are back.  "Gurkha cigars are considered some of the most super-premium blends in the world and are enjoyed by society's elite social groups, including heads of state and even the Sultan of Brunei."  Damn, I should probably buy those instead.
Big hitter, the Sultan.

This space for rent.
Mayhap the Sultan will rent your space.
He's probably lurking.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 7/13/2015
« Reply #217 on: July 13, 2015, 07:03:40 PM »

Evening, ya lunatics!  Enjoying a Cuarenta rob gifted by that fine gent Threebean.  Love these Cuarentas.  Thanks for sharing, Mark!  Very much appreciated.

« Reply #218 on: July 13, 2015, 07:10:11 PM »

Evening, ya lunatics!  Enjoying a Cuarenta rob gifted by that fine gent Threebean.  Love these Cuarentas.  Thanks for sharing, Mark!  Very much appreciated.
Here, here! On both counts.

« Reply #219 on: July 13, 2015, 07:15:25 PM »

Evening, ya lunatics!  Enjoying a Cuarenta rob gifted by that fine gent Threebean.  Love these Cuarentas.  Thanks for sharing, Mark!  Very much appreciated.
Glad you're enjoying that one, Dave.  Usually worth hitting those when they come up on the jam.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 7/13/2015
« Reply #220 on: July 13, 2015, 07:20:13 PM »

Evening, ya lunatics!  Enjoying a Cuarenta rob gifted by that fine gent Threebean.  Love these Cuarentas.  Thanks for sharing, Mark!  Very much appreciated.
Glad you're enjoying that one, Dave.  Usually worth hitting those when they come up on the jam.
I usually grab them from the famous auction.  Get both the rob and the corona. Typically a bit less than the jam when all' said and done.

« Reply #221 on: July 13, 2015, 07:25:36 PM »

Evening, ya lunatics!  Enjoying a Cuarenta rob gifted by that fine gent Threebean.  Love these Cuarentas.  Thanks for sharing, Mark!  Very much appreciated.
Glad you're enjoying that one, Dave.  Usually worth hitting those when they come up on the jam.
I usually grab them from the famous auction.  Get both the rob and the corona. Typically a bit less than the jam when all' said and done.
Very likely, especially when they put up those 50+ lots.  And you purchase enough to "spread out the shipping".  Gotta spend money to save money, lol!

« Reply #222 on: July 13, 2015, 07:29:58 PM »

Thoroughly enjoyed the after work DPG Blue Generoso.  Ya gotta try a little harder 3B.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 7/13/2015
« Reply #223 on: July 13, 2015, 07:29:58 PM »

100 deg. heat index here today for the Rockford Pro/Am.  Gerina Piller was strutting the course, so there was more drool than sweat on the links.

« Reply #224 on: July 13, 2015, 07:32:00 PM »

Thoroughly enjoyed the after work DPG Blue Generoso.  Ya gotta try a little harder 3B.
Indeed. Heading for the house now, and traveling the next few days, so will pick up where I left off on Friday.   Y'all have a good evening.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16