Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Wordle 984 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Richard Lewis, 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' actor, dies at 76 from heart attack.
It just popped up on my phone. I hate to speak ill of the dead but I wasn't at all impressed when I saw him live, once upon a time.

Not sure if anyone else plays this one or cares...

https://www.nytimes.com/badges/games/mini.html?d=2024-02-28&t=93&c=0459242a0299e11dc05e1349705b3487&smid=url-share
Do it sometimes.

4:53
36 seconds for me.

TWHS?
My daughter seems to often solve those in 90 seconds or less. I can't even read all the clues in that much time, never mind process the question, and type the answer.

Richard Lewis, 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' actor, dies at 76 from heart attack.
It just popped up on my phone. I hate to speak ill of the dead but I wasn't at all impressed when I saw him live, once upon a time.
Agreed.Never really enjoyed the depressing, manic type delivery.

Continuing with the Oliva's

Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
(5.0"x50)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $13.50 per cigar

Only 5 Left
4.58 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$5.50
per cigar
$27.50 total price
SAVE 59%

Just about time to hit the bricks. Oldest has an ortho appt today, getting her measured for a retainer. SHOULD be the last appt before the braces come off next month. Hazzuh!
Probably should have known better. She got another adjustment today, has to go back on the 18th for the retainer scan. They claim she'll still have them removed towards the end of March, I'm not as confident. I think today was the 3rd "last appt before they come off".

Just about time to hit the bricks. Oldest has an ortho appt today, getting her measured for a retainer. SHOULD be the last appt before the braces come off next month. Hazzuh!
Probably should have known better. She got another adjustment today, has to go back on the 18th for the retainer scan. They claim she'll still have them removed towards the end of March, I'm not as confident. I think today was the 3rd "last appt before they come off".
You know I was going to ask, "just how many daughters do you have?". Pretty sure I've seen the post about braces being removed at the next visit about a half dozen times.

Just about time to hit the bricks. Oldest has an ortho appt today, getting her measured for a retainer. SHOULD be the last appt before the braces come off next month. Hazzuh!
Probably should have known better. She got another adjustment today, has to go back on the 18th for the retainer scan. They claim she'll still have them removed towards the end of March, I'm not as confident. I think today was the 3rd "last appt before they come off".
You know I was going to ask, "just how many daughters do you have?". Pretty sure I've seen the post about braces being removed at the next visit about a half dozen times.
You're not kidding. If either of the other two ever have to get them, I'm definitely looking for a different office.

As we were leaving today, I told her I'm very much looking forward to getting these people out of our lives (hopefully) soon.

It looks like both of my sons are getting braces soon. Sheesh.

It looks like both of my sons are getting braces soon. Sheesh.
Ouch

Nude Nub

Nude Nub

I'm surprised that passed the Tapatalk screeners.

Connections
Puzzle #262
🟦🟨🟪🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨