CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: 2/27/2024  (Read 570 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 2/27/2024
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2024, 01:52:01 PM »

Let me start off page 3 as well.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2024, 01:52:50 PM »

and...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2024, 01:53:45 PM »

Three pages for page 3.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2024, 02:07:12 PM »

New mattress delivery today.  Hopefully my last one.   ??? :o :-X
That's a morbid thought. Maybe you and your lady friend are wearing it out and you'll need to replace it again next year.
She only weighs about 100 lbs.   :P
And activity does not have to be there... :-X
That Clemson Xmas tree isn't involved, I hope.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2024, 02:36:57 PM »

I've got some research to do and I'm thinking about taking it outside with a cigar. It's absolutely lovely here at the moment.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2024, 03:37:54 PM »

I've got some research to do and I'm thinking about taking it outside with a cigar. It's absolutely lovely here at the moment.
Good man.

70 here. I'll take that any day, especially in February.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2024, 03:50:02 PM »

Good man.

I had two impromptu video calls come up so I wasn't able to capitalize. However, I'm definitely taking off a few minutes early and lighting something.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2024, 04:15:14 PM »

Good man.

I had two impromptu video calls come up so I wasn't able to capitalize. However, I'm definitely taking off a few minutes early and lighting something.
That's the spirit!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2024, 04:45:18 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 11
Right on the money, eight.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2024, 05:16:01 PM »

Good man.

That's the spirit!
I'm going with a small smoke because I don't have that much time. DE Undercrown 10 All Dekk'd Out in the Corona Viva vitola.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2024, 05:25:21 PM »

Good man.

That's the spirit!
I'm going with a small smoke because I don't have that much time. DE Undercrown 10 All Dekk'd Out in the Corona Viva vitola.

It's burning a little wonky but it got a bit windy out here too. Flavors are on point.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2024, 06:16:28 PM »

Good man.

That's the spirit!

It's burning a little wonky but it got a bit windy out here too. Flavors are on point.

Looks yummo.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2024, 07:18:36 PM »

Good man.

That's the spirit!

Looks yummo.
It was just ok. My expectations were too high. I'm glad I smoked it when I did though because it's pouring rain now.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2024, 08:05:42 PM »

Good man.

That's the spirit!

Looks yummo.
It was just ok. My expectations were too high. I'm glad I smoked it when I did though because it's pouring rain now.
Well, that's a darn shame. But I understand about the expectations, I'd have gone into that one feeling the same way.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2024, 08:55:02 PM »

Good man.

That's the spirit!

Looks yummo.
Well, that's a darn shame. But I understand about the expectations, I'd have gone into that one feeling the same way.
I've had larger vitolas that were absolutely delicious. I found the corona viva to be a little bitter.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4