Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Let me start off page 3 as well.

and...

Three pages for page 3.

New mattress delivery today.  Hopefully my last one.   ??? :o :-X
That's a morbid thought. Maybe you and your lady friend are wearing it out and you'll need to replace it again next year.
She only weighs about 100 lbs.   :P
And activity does not have to be there... :-X
That Clemson Xmas tree isn't involved, I hope.

I've got some research to do and I'm thinking about taking it outside with a cigar. It's absolutely lovely here at the moment.

I've got some research to do and I'm thinking about taking it outside with a cigar. It's absolutely lovely here at the moment.
Good man.

70 here. I'll take that any day, especially in February.

I've got some research to do and I'm thinking about taking it outside with a cigar. It's absolutely lovely here at the moment.
Good man.

70 here. I'll take that any day, especially in February.
I had two impromptu video calls come up so I wasn't able to capitalize. However, I'm definitely taking off a few minutes early and lighting something.

I've got some research to do and I'm thinking about taking it outside with a cigar. It's absolutely lovely here at the moment.
Good man.

70 here. I'll take that any day, especially in February.
I had two impromptu video calls come up so I wasn't able to capitalize. However, I'm definitely taking off a few minutes early and lighting something.
That's the spirit!

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 11
Right on the money, eight.

I've got some research to do and I'm thinking about taking it outside with a cigar. It's absolutely lovely here at the moment.
Good man.

70 here. I'll take that any day, especially in February.
I had two impromptu video calls come up so I wasn't able to capitalize. However, I'm definitely taking off a few minutes early and lighting something.
That's the spirit!
I'm going with a small smoke because I don't have that much time. DE Undercrown 10 All Dekk'd Out in the Corona Viva vitola.

I've got some research to do and I'm thinking about taking it outside with a cigar. It's absolutely lovely here at the moment.
Good man.

70 here. I'll take that any day, especially in February.
I had two impromptu video calls come up so I wasn't able to capitalize. However, I'm definitely taking off a few minutes early and lighting something.
That's the spirit!
I'm going with a small smoke because I don't have that much time. DE Undercrown 10 All Dekk'd Out in the Corona Viva vitola.

It's burning a little wonky but it got a bit windy out here too. Flavors are on point.

I've got some research to do and I'm thinking about taking it outside with a cigar. It's absolutely lovely here at the moment.
Good man.

70 here. I'll take that any day, especially in February.
I had two impromptu video calls come up so I wasn't able to capitalize. However, I'm definitely taking off a few minutes early and lighting something.
That's the spirit!
I'm going with a small smoke because I don't have that much time. DE Undercrown 10 All Dekk'd Out in the Corona Viva vitola.

It's burning a little wonky but it got a bit windy out here too. Flavors are on point.

Looks yummo.

I've got some research to do and I'm thinking about taking it outside with a cigar. It's absolutely lovely here at the moment.
Good man.

70 here. I'll take that any day, especially in February.
I had two impromptu video calls come up so I wasn't able to capitalize. However, I'm definitely taking off a few minutes early and lighting something.
That's the spirit!
I'm going with a small smoke because I don't have that much time. DE Undercrown 10 All Dekk'd Out in the Corona Viva vitola.

It's burning a little wonky but it got a bit windy out here too. Flavors are on point.

Looks yummo.
It was just ok. My expectations were too high. I'm glad I smoked it when I did though because it's pouring rain now.

I've got some research to do and I'm thinking about taking it outside with a cigar. It's absolutely lovely here at the moment.
Good man.

70 here. I'll take that any day, especially in February.
I had two impromptu video calls come up so I wasn't able to capitalize. However, I'm definitely taking off a few minutes early and lighting something.
That's the spirit!
I'm going with a small smoke because I don't have that much time. DE Undercrown 10 All Dekk'd Out in the Corona Viva vitola.

It's burning a little wonky but it got a bit windy out here too. Flavors are on point.

Looks yummo.
It was just ok. My expectations were too high. I'm glad I smoked it when I did though because it's pouring rain now.
Well, that's a darn shame. But I understand about the expectations, I'd have gone into that one feeling the same way.

[...]

I've had larger vitolas that were absolutely delicious. I found the corona viva to be a little bitter.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4