Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
2/26/2024
« on: February 26, 2024, 01:25:22 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.

Joe:

Door #1 - Alec Bradley Prensado Fumas Toro - 20/39.99

Door #2 - Alec Bradley Prensado Fumas Churchill - 20/42.50

Sis:

Door #1 - Montecristo Flight of Five - 5/24.99
    1 x Montecristo Double Corona (6.2"x50) '93' rated
    1 x MONTE by Montecristo Toro (6.0"x52) '93' rated
    1 x Montecristo Platinum Toro (6.0"x50) '94' rated
    1 x Montecristo White Series Toro (6.0"x54) '91' rated
    1 x Montecristo Classic Toro (6.0"x52) '91' rated

Door #2 - Ave Maria Divinia (No Tube, No Sale) (Toro) - 10/49.99

Door #3 - Ramon Bueso Olancho Muy Bueso - 10/49.99

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.
Here we are again.

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.
Here we are again.
Was hoping to be able to get out on the course tomorrow because the temps are up again, but suddenly this morning, they're calling for rain to move in. Bastiges.

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.
Here we are again.
Was hoping to be able to get out on the course tomorrow because the temps are up again, but suddenly this morning, they're calling for rain to move in. Bastiges.
Yeah, I'm seeing warmer temps and rain also. But March is here and I think the worst of it is over.

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.
Here we are again.
Was hoping to be able to get out on the course tomorrow because the temps are up again, but suddenly this morning, they're calling for rain to move in. Bastiges.
Yeah, I'm seeing warmer temps and rain also. But March is here and I think the worst of it is over.
Well, that seals it. Big time snow storms now incoming. :D

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.
Here we are again.
Was hoping to be able to get out on the course tomorrow because the temps are up again, but suddenly this morning, they're calling for rain to move in. Bastiges.
Yeah, I'm seeing warmer temps and rain also. But March is here and I think the worst of it is over.
Well, that seals it. Big time snow storms now incoming. :D
I was afraid to post that but then the logical side kicks in and tells me, "You wish you had that kind of power."

Plus we have ABs being offered so...

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.
Here we are again.
Was hoping to be able to get out on the course tomorrow because the temps are up again, but suddenly this morning, they're calling for rain to move in. Bastiges.
Yeah, I'm seeing warmer temps and rain also. But March is here and I think the worst of it is over.
Well, that seals it. Big time snow storms now incoming. :D
I was afraid to post that but then the logical side kicks in and tells me, "You wish you had that kind of power."
CNS

Plus we have ABs being offered so...
You're right, good start to the week.

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.
Here we are again.
Was hoping to be able to get out on the course tomorrow because the temps are up again, but suddenly this morning, they're calling for rain to move in. Bastiges.
Yeah, I'm seeing warmer temps and rain also. But March is here and I think the worst of it is over.
Well, that seals it. Big time snow storms now incoming. :D
But I  know less than the weather apps and metrologists, and they don't know jack shit. For example, nowhere did it say we'd get rain today, yet it is currently pouring like an MFer.

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.
Here we are again.
Was hoping to be able to get out on the course tomorrow because the temps are up again, but suddenly this morning, they're calling for rain to move in. Bastiges.
Yeah, I'm seeing warmer temps and rain also. But March is here and I think the worst of it is over.
Well, that seals it. Big time snow storms now incoming. :D
But I  know less than the weather apps and metrologists, and they don't know jack shit. For example, nowhere did it say we'd get rain today, yet it is currently pouring like an MFer.
That sucks. At least we've got sun and warming temps at the moment.

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.
Here we are again.
Was hoping to be able to get out on the course tomorrow because the temps are up again, but suddenly this morning, they're calling for rain to move in. Bastiges.
Yeah, I'm seeing warmer temps and rain also. But March is here and I think the worst of it is over.
Well, that seals it. Big time snow storms now incoming. :D
But I  know less than the weather apps and metrologists, and they don't know jack shit. For example, nowhere did it say we'd get rain today, yet it is currently pouring like an MFer.
That sucks. At least we've got sun and warming temps at the moment.
The rain stopped like it had never been.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4