Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25

  • Administrator
3/6/2015
« on: March 06, 2015, 12:07:51 AM »

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  Hopefully you'll get to start the weekend early.  Otherwise, perhaps some cigar deals will help ya get through to tomorrow.  Share what you know in this forum and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour your favorite beverage and welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 12:55:44 AM »

Thought I'd get a chance to banter but been busy on this conference call/implementation.  We began at 10 and still have about an hour to go.  Sheesh.

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 01:28:26 AM »

And I'm on call, waiting for maintenance to finish so I can restart systems.

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 01:30:53 AM »

In the end, I bowed to the Wisdom of Tex.

.

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 02:00:42 AM »

I didn't think anyone would be around to play so I didn't even bother looking back.  Hi Bret, if you're still around.  I'm still here working but we're about 90 minutes ahead of schedule.  Hoping we can wrap it up very shortly.

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 02:06:19 AM »

I didn't think anyone would be around to play so I didn't even bother looking back.  Hi Bret, if you're still around.  I'm still here working but we're about 90 minutes ahead of schedule.  Hoping we can wrap it up very shortly.
Hi backatcha, T.  Glad it's going well. I'm done, just hanging for a few minutes to make sure everything stays running.

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2015, 02:09:11 AM »

I didn't think anyone would be around to play so I didn't even bother looking back.  Hi Bret, if you're still around.  I'm still here working but we're about 90 minutes ahead of schedule.  Hoping we can wrap it up very shortly.
Hi backatcha, T.  Glad it's going well. I'm done, just hanging for a few minutes to make sure everything stays running.
I've got another one of these late nights next Thursday too.

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 02:09:59 AM »

I thought we'd get to greet Chip but I might be outta here before he arrives.

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 02:10:03 AM »

I didn't think anyone would be around to play so I didn't even bother looking back.  Hi Bret, if you're still around.  I'm still here working but we're about 90 minutes ahead of schedule.  Hoping we can wrap it up very shortly.
Hi backatcha, T.  Glad it's going well. I'm done, just hanging for a few minutes to make sure everything stays running.
I've got another one of these late nights next Thursday too.
That sucks.  I don't suppose they're paying extra, either.

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2015, 02:12:39 AM »

I thought we'd get to greet Chip but I might be outta here before he arrives.
Just poured myself some bourbon, so I'm gonna stick for a while.  Figuring out the all the nuances of operation of my newest firearm.

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2015, 02:13:55 AM »

I didn't think anyone would be around to play so I didn't even bother looking back.  Hi Bret, if you're still around.  I'm still here working but we're about 90 minutes ahead of schedule.  Hoping we can wrap it up very shortly.
Hi backatcha, T.  Glad it's going well. I'm done, just hanging for a few minutes to make sure everything stays running.
I've got another one of these late nights next Thursday too.
That sucks.  I don't suppose they're paying extra, either.
Hahahahahahaha.  Good one.  I'm considered slave labor.

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2015, 02:15:17 AM »

I thought we'd get to greet Chip but I might be outta here before he arrives.
Just poured myself some bourbon, so I'm gonna stick for a while.  Figuring out the all the nuances of operation of my newest firearm.
I will not join you for a pour.  I need to get up on the early side.

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2015, 02:15:23 AM »

I didn't think anyone would be around to play so I didn't even bother looking back.  Hi Bret, if you're still around.  I'm still here working but we're about 90 minutes ahead of schedule.  Hoping we can wrap it up very shortly.
Hi backatcha, T.  Glad it's going well. I'm done, just hanging for a few minutes to make sure everything stays running.
I've got another one of these late nights next Thursday too.
That sucks.  I don't suppose they're paying extra, either.
Hahahahahahaha.  Good one.  I'm considered slave labor.
Yeah.  Me too.  I'm a lower form of slave though.  State government employee.

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2015, 02:16:00 AM »

I thought we'd get to greet Chip but I might be outta here before he arrives.
Just poured myself some bourbon, so I'm gonna stick for a while.  Figuring out the all the nuances of operation of my newest firearm.
I will not join you for a pour.  I need to get up on the early side.
I understand.  I have to get up at 5:30am myself...but then it's only 11:15pm here.

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2015, 02:18:21 AM »

I thought we'd get to greet Chip but I might be outta here before he arrives.
Just poured myself some bourbon, so I'm gonna stick for a while.  Figuring out the all the nuances of operation of my newest firearm.
I will not join you for a pour.  I need to get up on the early side.
I understand.  I have to get up at 5:30am myself...but then it's only 11:15pm here.
Not looking forward to Daylight Savings either.  Finally was getting to see the sun in the morning when I woke up.  It's gonna be back to darkness.  (TWSS)
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25