CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 9/15/2018  (Read 3218 times)

Threebean

Re: 9/15/2018
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2018, 11:15:43 AM »

This is funny as hell and tells the real story of the bogus Weather Channel, I was watching this when it happened and telling my son how fake it had to be but the WC blocked the view of the two guys strolling through the park.

Location is a few miles up the highway from where I live.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/whoops-weather-channel-caught-in-fake-news-scam-wind-blown-reporter-did-not-expect-kids-in-shorts-to-spoil-shot-video/
That is funny as hell.  The excuse the WC gives is pathetic,  sorta like Clinton saying he didn't inhale.
Cantore is waiting for the wind to blow so he can wear his Rawlings Baseball Batters Helmet. Probably getting paid to wear it with the R on the front
His schtick was mildly interesting the first dozen times he did it, but dumbass Seidel let the cat outa the bag, so time to try some new theatrics. 

Threebean

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2018, 11:17:41 AM »

Good morning Daves and Mr Mayor if you're still around.   Rain in the forecast here again, though not enough to coax Jim Cantore away from his NC gig.
Yeah you are getting almost as wet as us.
As you know we usually run a rain deficient this time of year, so no complaints. Thought I'd get some mowing in before the next shower, but grass is still too wet.  Win-Win!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2018, 11:35:24 AM »

Good morning Daves and Mr Mayor if you're still around.   Rain in the forecast here again, though not enough to coax Jim Cantore away from his NC gig.
Yeah you are getting almost as wet as us.
As you know we usually run a rain deficient this time of year, so no complaints. Thought I'd get some mowing in before the next shower, but grass is still too wet.  Win-Win!
Yep, I would always gladly take rain anytime in central TX.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2018, 10:16:24 PM »

Still no real flow to offence, but a win is a win  (Just ask ND)  Bama looks impressive, have to say.  Ohio State - TCU is entertaining, at least for the first half.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2018, 11:04:32 PM »

Speaking of games, I've got 5 to attend tomorrow. Good night y'alls.
Pages: 1 2 [3]