CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: 1/27/2019  (Read 4092 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 1/27/2019
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2019, 12:20:59 PM »

I remember hunting safety and shooting in scouts, hunting at 16. opening day of deer season and they may as well closed school.
Back in the good days opening day of deer season was designated a school holiday in many counties.

My dad put me out hunting on my on with a single shot .22 and a single shot.410 when I turned 12.  Never have and never will have any use for the scouts.
I didn't have a dad growing up, I had a deadbeat drunk.

Threebean

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2019, 12:26:12 PM »

Morning Dave, Rick, and UpToDateOnLocalCrimeDean.  In the man cave with coffee and a Luminosa.  Going to be nice out this afternoon and tomorrow, will have to get some two-wheel time in before Tuesday when temps don't break out of the 40's. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2019, 01:24:03 PM »

Morning Dave, Rick, and UpToDateOnLocalCrimeDean.  In the man cave with coffee and a Luminosa.  Going to be nice out this afternoon and tomorrow, will have to get some two-wheel time in before Tuesday when temps don't break out of the 40's.
Afternoon 2-wheelerbean

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2019, 01:27:58 PM »

Could not get a range time to shoot so I will do it tomorrow while all the weekend warriors are working.

Threebean

« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2019, 01:32:14 PM »

Could not get a range time to shoot so I will do it tomorrow while all the weekend warriors are working.
Always the best plan.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2019, 01:32:58 PM »

Always the best plan.
True

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2019, 01:36:25 PM »

He was agitated 😂🙄

NFL Player Punches Police Officer After Arrest

The New York Police Department Reported That Detroit Lions Linebacker Trevor Bates Punched A Police Sergeant In The Face, While Being Booked For Refusing To Pay Cab Fare On Saturday.

The 25-year-old NFL player was reportedly extremely agitated during the 3 AM arrest and gave the officer a black eye because Bates “didn’t like the people in the room” while he was being fingerprinted, the New York Post reported.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2019, 01:42:06 PM »

lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2019, 01:48:23 PM »

btw

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2019, 02:03:34 PM »

btw
As a matter of fact with no knowledge of it being chocolate cake day I just ate a piece of chocolate cake about an hour ago.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2019, 02:20:13 PM »

lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2019, 02:23:45 PM »

Good afternoon guys. My snow blowers auger engagement cable snapped and I can't find a replacement everywhere I called. Finishing up with work. Guess I am going to be shoveling snow when I get home.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2019, 02:24:21 PM »

Good afternoon guys. My snow blowers auger engagement cable snapped and I can't find a replacement everywhere I called. Finishing up with work. Guess I am going to be shoveling snow when I get home.
Now that situation sux!

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2019, 02:30:46 PM »

Now that situation sux!
Yeah Dave, it happened last night and I shoveled out but more dropped overnight. I guess that's why places like Amazon are the way to go. I'm not paying anyone to fix something I can. I could borrow my Dad's but no truck to move it. My next vehicle I should consider a pick up.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2019, 02:33:50 PM »

Now that situation sux!
Yeah Dave, it happened last night and I shoveled out but more dropped overnight. I guess that's why places like Amazon are the way to go. I'm not paying anyone to fix something I can. I could borrow my Dad's but no truck to move it. My next vehicle I should consider a pick up.
I don’t know why they even have B&M stores anymore, they don’t have anything you ever need in stock. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5