CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: 8/17/2018  (Read 3420 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 8/17/2018
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2018, 12:57:26 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  I got the promotion.

This space for rent.

break out the cigars!!!
Congratulations BossMan.
We did last night. But it's a bit of a blur. I think I smoked a Montecristo White that was acceptable.

This space for rent.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2018, 01:04:44 PM »

This space for rent.
Congrats, Bret! I figured it was yours. Glad to hear it though. Any celebration plans with the family for this weekend?
The wife and #1 son are en route to Arizona to take the MIL home. I got feted last night by MacGuyver, the Professor, and the Gunslinger. Stayed up way too late.

This space for rent.
Quiet time is nice too.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2018, 01:36:56 PM »

This space for rent.
Congrats, Bret! I figured it was yours. Glad to hear it though. Any celebration plans with the family for this weekend?
The wife and #1 son are en route to Arizona to take the MIL home. I got feted last night by MacGuyver, the Professor, and the Gunslinger. Stayed up way too late.

This space for rent.
jeepers, my friends have nicknames like Shadow & Luther, your guys sound way cool, my guys just sound great.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2018, 01:39:57 PM »

This space for rent.

This space for rent.
jeepers, my friends have nicknames like Shadow & Luther, your guys sound way cool, my guys just sound great.
Yeah, but the shadow knows...

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2018, 01:56:34 PM »

This space for rent.

This space for rent.

Well, I could say "Dan, Keith and Eric," but that doesn't lend any perspective.

Dan Veldt is a heavy equipment genius who can fix anything, and he's a very good gunsmith.  Eric Odell-Hein is an author and seminary president with an earned Ph.D in the study of Theodicy. Keith Blake is a real estate hustler and IDPA competitor. So...MacGuyver, the Professor, and the Gunslinger.

This space for rent.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2018, 02:04:23 PM »

This space for rent.

This space for rent.

Dan Veldt is a heavy equipment genius who can fix anything, and he's a very good gunsmith.  Eric Odell-Hein is an author and seminary president with an earned Ph.D in the study of Theodicy. Keith Blake is a real estate hustler and IDPA competitor. So...MacGuyver, the Professor, and the Gunslinger.

This space for rent.
How would any of them describe Razgueado?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2018, 02:15:36 PM »

This space for rent.

This space for rent.

This space for rent.

A pain in the ass.

This space for rent.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2018, 02:31:49 PM »

This space for rent.

This space for rent.

This space for rent.

A pain in the ass.

This space for rent.
Oh, so the same way we describe you here?

Threebean

« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2018, 03:25:41 PM »

This space for rent.

This space for rent.

This space for rent.

A pain in the ass.

This space for rent.
On a good day.

Threebean

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2018, 03:33:03 PM »

Afternoon BossRaz and Tony.  In the work man cave with a Laranja.  Friday at last.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2018, 04:11:10 PM »

Afternoon BossRaz and Tony.  In the work man cave with a Laranja.  Friday at last.
That's not a bad idea. I was going to smoke the Mule Kick but I may change that now.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2018, 04:12:41 PM »

That's not a bad idea. I was going to smoke the Mule Kick but I may change that now.
Nah, never mind. I already took the other one out. Too lazy to switch now. I have a bit of a head cold but my taste buds do not seem to be affected.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2018, 04:40:10 PM »

This space for rent.

This space for rent.

This space for rent.

A pain in the ass.

This space for rent.
Zactly.

This space for rent.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2018, 05:39:28 PM »

Nah, never mind. I already took the other one out. Too lazy to switch now. I have a bit of a head cold but my taste buds do not seem to be affected.
Excellent smoke. Look forward to smoking another once I get over my cold.

Threebean

« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2018, 05:51:33 PM »

Excellent smoke. Look forward to smoking another once I get over my cold.

Hard to go wrong with a Four Kicks. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5