Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Today’s birthdays:
Composer-conductor John Williams is 91.
Broadcast journalist Ted Koppel is 83.
Actor Nick Nolte is 82.
Comedian Robert Klein is 81.
Actor-rock musician Creed Bratton is 80.
Singer Ron Tyson is 75.
Actor Brooke Adams is 74.
Actor Mary Steenburgen is 70.
Author John Grisham is 68.
Retired NBA All-Star and College Basketball Hall of Famer Marques Johnson is 67.
Actor Henry Czerny is 64.
Rock singer Vince Neil (Motley Crue) is 62.
Former Environmental Protection Agency administrator Lisa P. Jackson is 61.
Movie producer Toby Emmerich is 60.
Actor Missy Yager is 55.
Actor Mary McCormack is 54.
Basketball Hall of Famer Alonzo Mourning is 53.
Actor Susan Misner is 52.
Dance musician Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo (Daft Punk) is 49.
Actor Seth Green is 49.
Actor Joshua Morrow is 49.
 Rock musician Phoenix (Linkin Park) is 46.
Actor William Jackson Harper is 43.
Actor Jim Parrack is 42.
Folk singer-musician Joey Ryan (Milk Carton Kids) is 41.
Actor-comedian Cecily Strong is 39.
Rock musician Jeremy Davis is 38.
Hip-hop artist Anderson.Paak is 37.
Actor Ryan Pinkston is 35.
NBA star Klay Thompson is 33.
Professional surfer Bethany Hamilton is 33.
Actor Karle Warren is 31.

Today's Over/Under is 11
Raz Over/Under  is 13

Today's Over/Under is 11
Raz Over/Under  is 13
Down the middle, 12.

I'm gonna check out for a bit or I truly will be humped today. Have a million things to do before my 9:am meeting. Wish me luck.
You got this Tone. Good luck
Morning Rick.  Good to have you drop in.
Thank you Dave. Nice to see you guys holding down the fort.

The highs are fine but the lows are still too cold for me. It's supposed to reach mid 50s here today. Rain tomorrow and then 60°on Friday. I don't know what to make of it all.
Been a topsy turvy winter as far as temps, that's for sure. Hate the cold, but can't complain about the snow, which we've seen very little of.
I wish I could say the same sheesh!
What's scarier, blizzards or earthquakes?
Blizzards definitely. I at one point thought I am not going out like this.

The highs are fine but the lows are still too cold for me. It's supposed to reach mid 50s here today. Rain tomorrow and then 60°on Friday. I don't know what to make of it all.
Been a topsy turvy winter as far as temps, that's for sure. Hate the cold, but can't complain about the snow, which we've seen very little of.
I wish I could say the same sheesh!
What's scarier, blizzards or earthquakes?
Blizzards definitely. I at one point thought I am not going out like this.
At least you were right?

Today's Over/Under is 11
Raz Over/Under  is 13
12!

So how was 9:00 meeting Tony?

Just gave the electrician a big check for the work he's gonna have to do to fix our issue outside at the meter, and then also replace our fuse boxes with a breaker box. Outside work will be Monday, weather permitting, and then we'll figure out a day to do the inside stuff, which will take longer. But it'll be nice not to have to hunt down fuses any more.

Just gave the electrician a big check for the work he's gonna have to do to fix our issue outside at the meter, and then also replace our fuse boxes with a breaker box. Outside work will be Monday, weather permitting, and then we'll figure out a day to do the inside stuff, which will take longer. But it'll be nice not to have to hunt down fuses any more.
This probably goes without saying but make sure he replaces the service entry cable on the outside. I could send you pictures of how mine was done to be up to code.

I will have 41.5 hours when I clock out today. Not bad for midweek except being tired.

Just gave the electrician a big check for the work he's gonna have to do to fix our issue outside at the meter, and then also replace our fuse boxes with a breaker box. Outside work will be Monday, weather permitting, and then we'll figure out a day to do the inside stuff, which will take longer. But it'll be nice not to have to hunt down fuses any more.
This probably goes without saying but make sure he replaces the service entry cable on the outside. I could send you pictures of how mine was done to be up to code.
I'm sure it will be fine. He's no fly-by-night, this is a by the book type situation, where it'll need to be inspected afterwards, so I'm not concerned.

What I am concerned about, however, is that our relatively new fridge has stopped cooling things. I swear, if it's not one thing, it's another.

So how was 9:00 meeting Tony?
Stressful. They waited for me to report my status last. I barely made it to my 10:30 on time.

Been a busy day. Taking a break now to pick up my daughter from school.

What I am concerned about, however, is that our relatively new fridge has stopped cooling things. I swear, if it's not one thing, it's another.
That's not cool.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4