Pages: 1 2 [3]

Today's Over/Under is 11
Twelve.
I need to go back and look at that list. How the heck could I be that off?
You didn't want to admit that you could ID Lily Wachowski.
Joking aside, don't know who that is.
The Wachowskis created the Matrix films.

Had to marinate on this one a bit after the 3rd guess.

Wordle 558 5/6*

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Today's Over/Under is 11
Twelve.
I need to go back and look at that list. How the heck could I be that off?
You didn't want to admit that you could ID Lily Wachowski.
Joking aside, don't know who that is.
The Wachowskis created the Matrix films.
I looked her up and saw that but that still didn't help me. I own the Matrix on DVD not not sure I've actually watched it. Recently was going to watch it with my kids but the plans got derailed. That might be something for us to do tomorrow.

Today's Over/Under is 11
Twelve.
I need to go back and look at that list. How the heck could I be that off?
You didn't want to admit that you could ID Lily Wachowski.
Joking aside, don't know who that is.
The Wachowskis created the Matrix films.
I looked her up and saw that but that still didn't help me. I own the Matrix on DVD not not sure I've actually watched it. Recently was going to watch it with my kids but the plans got derailed. That might be something for us to do tomorrow.
If you haven't seen the Matrix, you need to posthaste. The sequels can all be skipped, but the original is a must-see.

Today's Over/Under is 11
Twelve.
I need to go back and look at that list. How the heck could I be that off?
You didn't want to admit that you could ID Lily Wachowski.
Joking aside, don't know who that is.
The Wachowskis created the Matrix films.
I looked her up and saw that but that still didn't help me. I own the Matrix on DVD not not sure I've actually watched it. Recently was going to watch it with my kids but the plans got derailed. That might be something for us to do tomorrow.
Sense8 was really good. I thought that name was familiar

Today's Over/Under is 11
Twelve.
I need to go back and look at that list. How the heck could I be that off?
You didn't want to admit that you could ID Lily Wachowski.
Joking aside, don't know who that is.
The Wachowskis created the Matrix films.
I looked her up and saw that but that still didn't help me. I own the Matrix on DVD not not sure I've actually watched it. Recently was going to watch it with my kids but the plans got derailed. That might be something for us to do tomorrow.
Sense8 was really good. I thought that name was familiar
I was reading a little about the sisters and their work. There is just way too much content out there for me to watch all of these shows. It's not realistic.

Sense8 was really good and I don't normally watch shows like that. The fans brought the series back after it was cut by Netflix and were able to complete the series.

Sense8 was really good and I don't normally watch shows like that. The fans brought the series back after it was cut by Netflix and were able to complete the series.
I'm gonna check it out.

Finally nice enough out and feel well enough to have a smoke.

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]