CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 10, 2015, 12:00:26 AM

Title: 11/10/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on November 10, 2015, 12:00:26 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2015, 12:17:29 AM
Time to say adios, mofos.  Come on, now, don't let this be the last post of the day. Still plenty of time for a GFY, ya slackers.
How about as a first post?  GFY anyway!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:10:44 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:12:13 AM
Today is Tuesday, Nov. 10, the 314th day of 2015. There are 51 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:13:18 AM
Today's Highlights in History:

On Nov. 10, 1975, the U.N. General Assembly approved a resolution equating Zionism with racism (the world body repealed the resolution in Dec. 1991). The ore-hauling ship SS Edmund Fitzgerald mysteriously sank during a storm in Lake Superior with the loss of all 29 crew members.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:13:43 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:14:09 AM
In 1775, the U.S. Marines were organized under authority of the Continental Congress.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:15:22 AM
In 1871, journalist-explorer Henry M. Stanley found Scottish missionary David Livingstone, who had not been heard from for years, near Lake Tanganyika in central Africa.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:15:45 AM
In 1919, the American Legion opened its first national convention in Minneapolis.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:16:11 AM
In 1925, actor Richard Burton was born Richard Walter Jenkins in Pontrhydyfen (pahn-trhy-DY'-fehn), Wales.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:17:03 AM
In 1938, Kate Smith first sang Irving Berlin's "God Bless America" on her CBS radio program. Turkish statesman Mustafa Kemal Ataturk died in Istanbul at age 57.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:17:49 AM
In 1942, Winston Churchill delivered a speech in London in which he said, "I have not become the King's First Minister to preside over the liquidation of the British Empire."
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:18:19 AM
In 1951, customer-dialed long-distance telephone service began as Mayor M. Leslie Denning of Englewood, New Jersey, called Alameda, California, Mayor Frank Osborne without operator assistance.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:19:01 AM
In 1954, the U.S. Marine Corps Memorial, depicting the raising of the American flag on Iwo Jima in 1945, was dedicated by President Dwight D. Eisenhower in Arlington, Virginia.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:19:25 AM
In 1969, the children's educational program "Sesame Street" made its debut on National Educational Television (later PBS).
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:19:54 AM
In 1982, the newly finished Vietnam Veterans Memorial was opened to its first visitors in Washington, D.C., three days before its dedication. Soviet leader Leonid I. Brezhnev died at age 75.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:20:18 AM
In 1990, the movie comedy "Home Alone," starring Macaulay Culkin, premiered in Chicago.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:20:59 AM
In 2004, word reached the United States of the death of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat at age 75 (because of the time difference, it was the early hours of Nov. 11 in Paris, where Arafat died).
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:21:26 AM
Ten years ago: A suicide bomber killed some three dozen people at a Baghdad restaurant frequented by police. Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf, a former finance minister of Liberia, claimed victory in the country's presidential election. Chris Carpenter of the St. Louis Cardinals won the National League Cy Young Award.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:22:02 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama cut short his visit to his boyhood home in Indonesia because of an ash cloud from Mount Merapi, and flew to South Korea for an economic summit. French President Nicolas Sarkozy's reform raising the retirement age from 60 to 62 became law, a victory for the conservative government and a defeat for unions that had waged massive strikes and street protests. Miranda Lambert received three Country Music Association Awards on her 27th birthday, including album of the year; Brad Paisley was named entertainer of the year. Movie producer Dino De Laurentiis, 91, died in Beverly Hills, California.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:22:26 AM
One year ago: President Barack Obama, at the start of a visit to Beijing, announced that the United States and China would start granting visas to each other's citizens valid for up to a decade. A suicide bomber set off explosives at a school in northern Nigeria, killing at least 48 students in the latest attack by suspected Boko Haram militants. Chicago White Sox first baseman Jose Abreu was a unanimous winner of the AL Rookie of the Year award and New York Mets pitcher Jacob deGrom was voted NL Rookie of the Year.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:22:59 AM
Today's Birthdays: Film composer Ennio Morricone (EHN'-yoh mohr-ee-KOHN'-eh) is 87. Blues singer Bobby Rush is 81. Actor Albert Hall is 78. Country singer Donna Fargo is 74. Former Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., is 72. Lyricist Tim Rice is 71. Rock singer-musician Greg Lake (Emerson, Lake and Palmer) is 68. Actress-dancer Ann Reinking is 66. Actor Jack Scalia is 65. Movie director Roland Emmerich is 60. Actor Matt Craven is 59. Actor-comedian Sinbad is 59. Actress Mackenzie Phillips is 56. Author Neil Gaiman (GAY'-mihn) is 55. Actress Vanessa Angel is 52. Actor Hugh Bonneville (TV: "Downton Abbey") is 52. Actor-comedian Tommy Davidson is 52. Actor Michael Jai (jy) White is 51. Country singer Chris Cagle is 47. Actor-comedian Tracy Morgan is 47. Actress Ellen Pompeo (pahm-PAY'-oh) (TV: "Grey's Anatomy") is 46. Actor-comedian Orny Adams is 45. Rapper-producer Warren G is 45. Actor Walton Goggins is 44. Comedian-actor Chris Lilley is 41. Contemporary Chrisian singer Matt Maher is 41. Rock singer-musician Jim Adkins (Jimmy Eat World) is 40. Rapper Eve is 37. Rock musician Chris Joannou (joh-AN'-yoo)(Silverchair) is 36. Actor Bryan Neal is 35. Actress Heather Matarazzo is 33. Country singer Miranda Lambert is 32. Actor Josh Peck is 29. Pop singer Vinz Dery (Nico & Vinz) is 25. Actress Zoey Deutch (DOYCH) is 21. Actress Kiernan Shipka is 16. Actress Mackenzie Foy (Film: the "Twilight" films) is 15.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:23:24 AM
Thought for Today: "Not doing more than the average is what keeps the average down." — William M. Winans, American clergyman (1788-1857).
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:24:05 AM
Anesthesia
-------------------------

My husband was just coming out of anesthesia after a series of tests in the hospital, and I was sitting at his bedside. His eyes fluttered open, and he murmured, "You`re beautiful."

Flattered, I continued my vigil while he drifted back to sleep. Later he woke up and said, "You`re cute."

"What happened to `beautiful`?" I asked him.

"The drugs are wearing off," he replied.

Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 02:54:30 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 03:16:59 AM
Morning Chip.  NonGolfinDave day off so I'll fill in this morning.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 03:36:07 AM
Morning Chip.  NonGolfinDave day off so I'll fill in this morning.
Good morning IrishDave.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 03:38:11 AM
As per Cigar.com :

Tatuaje Pudgy Monsters
Rare Item!
$95

Sheesh
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 03:58:26 AM
Must be working to dump the Pudgy Monsters boxes though, a lot of 40 is on the Devil with two days to go, current price of $61.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 04:49:32 AM
Time for a presentation, be back in a few.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 10, 2015, 05:14:18 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave. Live and let live, now to get my 2nd coffee!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 05:35:26 AM
Morning LSU, Irish Dave & Blue.
Title: Re: 11/10/2
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 05:36:27 AM
Good deal on Nica Rusticas Mashing - 5/$23 FS
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 10, 2015, 05:39:52 AM
Morning LSU, Irish Dave & Blue.
Hi Dave. I had to kick the fireplace on to take the chill out of the basement. Today is going to be a wet one.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 05:46:01 AM
Morning LSU, Irish Dave & Blue.
Good morning Rick and Native.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 05:49:30 AM
Morning LSU, Irish Dave & Blue.
Hi Dave. I had to kick the fireplace on to take the chill out of the basement. Today is going to be a wet one.
I have been in South Carolina since last Wednesday and it has rained all day everyday except 2.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 05:51:41 AM
Morning LSU, Irish Dave & Blue.
Good morning Rick and Native.
Hey Chip.  I am up early this morning, 2 hour drive to the airport then leave about 10:30.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 06:04:22 AM
Jeez, raining like a MOFO here now.  Looks like it will pass before I have to leave though.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 06:10:58 AM
Time to get ready and hit the road.  Be checking in later.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 10, 2015, 06:47:30 AM
Time to get ready and hit the road.  Be checking in later.
Take care, be safe.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 10, 2015, 06:48:04 AM
Morning LSU, Irish Dave & Blue.
Good morning Rick and Native.
Good morning Chip. Have a great day!!!!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 06:53:58 AM
Morning LSU, Irish Dave & Blue.
Good morning Rick and Native.
Good morning Chip. Have a great day!!!!
You as well Rick.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 10, 2015, 06:54:19 AM
Workaference time for me, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 07:09:05 AM
Morning Rick and SCDave.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 07:10:18 AM
Morning LSU, Irish Dave & Blue.
Hi Dave. I had to kick the fireplace on to take the chill out of the basement. Today is going to be a wet one.
I have been in South Carolina since last Wednesday and it has rained all day everyday except 2.
Indeed.  Last week had 5" +.  Don't know where they are going to put it all.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 07:11:24 AM
Wouldn't want to jinx you...but that's already the case, so hopefully good travels Dave.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2015, 07:11:27 AM
Morning Rick and SCDave.
How'd it go?  Did you present in Gaelic?
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2015, 07:15:12 AM
Good morning Chip, TXDave, Rick, and NJDave.  Dean should be here soon with his EPC 2nd and a coffee.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2015, 07:35:19 AM
Good morning Chip, TXDave, Rick, and NJDave.  Dean should be here soon with his EPC 2nd and a coffee.
I'm here for a quick post. got 2 concrete driveways to repair today. felled and trimmed trees in the rain yesterday. I'm tired. just waiting for the tools and materials to arrive.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2015, 07:35:38 AM
I don't mind, other guys dancin' with my girrrrrrrl.  That's fine.  I know them all pretty wehhhhhll...

Sorry, can't get the song outta my head and I thought this might help.  Besides, it's Tuesday so GFY.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2015, 07:36:27 AM
Good morning Chip, TXDave, Rick, and NJDave.  Dean should be here soon with his EPC 2nd and a coffee.
I'm here for a quick post. got 2 concrete driveways to repair today. felled and trimmed trees in the rain yesterday. I'm tired. just waiting for the tools and materials to arrive.
Can you smoke and work?
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 07:42:00 AM
Morning Rick and SCDave.
How'd it go?  Did you present in Gaelic?
No, I just had onions.....
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2015, 07:43:43 AM
Morning Rick and SCDave.
How'd it go?  Did you present in Gaelic?
No, I just had onions.....
Wow, really?  I'll give you a chance to go back and edit.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2015, 07:45:42 AM
Good morning Chip, TXDave, Rick, and NJDave.  Dean should be here soon with his EPC 2nd and a coffee.
I'm here for a quick post. got 2 concrete driveways to repair today. felled and trimmed trees in the rain yesterday. I'm tired. just waiting for the tools and materials to arrive.
Can you smoke and work?
yes I can. doubt ashes in the concrete will hurt it. a lot of sledgehammer, pick, and shovel work followed by removing tree roots first.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 08:04:35 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 08:05:58 AM
Morning Rick and SCDave.
How'd it go?  Did you present in Gaelic?
No, I just had onions.....
Wow, really?  I'll give you a chance to go back and edit.
Gaelic, onions, oregano, what's the difference?
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 10, 2015, 08:11:35 AM
Good morning Travellin'Daves, Laborin'Dean, Mr. Mayor, Chip if you're lurking.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2015, 08:18:07 AM
time to go to work.
later guys.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 10, 2015, 08:27:22 AM
Good mornin gents
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 08:29:12 AM
Jeez, raining like a MOFO here now.  Looks like it will pass before I have to leave though.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 08:34:39 AM
Jeez, raining like a MOFO here now.  Looks like it will pass before I have to leave though.
Excuse me.......we're not JUST Travelin' Daves!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 08:36:35 AM
Morning Bean, YellowStar and CB.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 08:41:47 AM
Jeez, raining like a MOFO here now.  Looks like it will pass before I have to leave though.
Excuse me.......we're not JUST Travelin' Daves!
Well, that encompasses all that is included in your Daveness.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 08:43:00 AM
Morning Bean, YellowStar and CB.
Having your Vegan Guiness this morning and got clean with your Irish Spring?  Or Irish coffee which is really an Uhmerikan creation.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 10, 2015, 08:50:20 AM
Jeez, raining like a MOFO here now.  Looks like it will pass before I have to leave though.
Excuse me.......we're not JUST Travelin' Daves!
Well, that encompasses all that is included in your Daveness.
Daveness is subtlety everywhere and in all things.  Sort of like The Force, but less cool.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 08:58:31 AM
Jeez, raining like a MOFO here now.  Looks like it will pass before I have to leave though.
Excuse me.......we're not JUST Travelin' Daves!
Well, that encompasses all that is included in your Daveness.
Daveness is subtlety everywhere and in all things.  Sort of like The Force, but less cool.
May the Daveness be with you.  There is the dark side to Daveness as well so keep your light saber handy.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 08:58:33 AM
EPC Ernesto's Humidor #1 already sold out at Atlantic.  List $337.50, VIP $271.95...picked up a couple of singles of each of the three.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 09:03:56 AM
Morning Bean, YellowStar and CB.
Having your Vegan Guiness this morning and got clean with your Irish Spring?  Or Irish coffee which is really an Uhmerikan creation.
Had my Guinness last night (was assured it was the old recipe)
No Irish Coffee this AM, but did have a Full Irish Breakfast...
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 09:05:03 AM
EPC Ernesto's Humidor #1 already sold out at Atlantic.  List $337.50, VIP $271.95...picked up a couple of singles of each of the three.
Of course you did.  Let us plebians know how they are. They're EPC's so they gonna be good.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 09:06:05 AM
Morning Bean, YellowStar and CB.
Having your Vegan Guiness this morning and got clean with your Irish Spring?  Or Irish coffee which is really an Uhmerikan creation.
Had my Guinness last night (was assured it was the old recipe)
No Irish Coffee this AM, but did have a Full Irish Breakfast...
Eggs bacon AND ham with tater's.  Truly full.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 09:07:19 AM
Morning Bean, YellowStar and CB.
Having your Vegan Guiness this morning and got clean with your Irish Spring?  Or Irish coffee which is really an Uhmerikan creation.
Had my Guinness last night (was assured it was the old recipe)
No Irish Coffee this AM, but did have a Full Irish Breakfast...
Two eggs over easy, sausage, bacon (looks like ham to 'muricans), hash brown, fried tomato, black and white pudding.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 09:11:01 AM
EPC Ernesto's Humidor #1 already sold out at Atlantic.  List $337.50, VIP $271.95...picked up a couple of singles of each of the three.
Of course you did.  Let us plebians know how they are. They're EPC's so they gonna be good.
$11 singles, better be good.  We shall see.  I will be very surprised if they measure up to the $6 Seleccion Oscuro's.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 09:12:32 AM
EPC Ernesto's Humidor #1 already sold out at Atlantic.  List $337.50, VIP $271.95...picked up a couple of singles of each of the three.
Of course you did.  Let us plebians know how they are. They're EPC's so they gonna be good.
Plebian?  I thought you were from Ohio.....same difference I guess.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 09:13:43 AM
EPC Ernesto's Humidor #1 already sold out at Atlantic.  List $337.50, VIP $271.95...picked up a couple of singles of each of the three.
Of course you did.  Let us plebians know how they are. They're EPC's so they gonna be good.
That's what CI seems to think with some of their exclusives....not necessarily the case.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 09:17:22 AM
New San Christobal "Ovation" also released.....$15/stick.....sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 09:17:53 AM
At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 09:21:58 AM
Morning Tony, Bean and Dean.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 09:22:58 AM
Morning Bean, YellowStar and CB.
Having your Vegan Guiness this morning and got clean with your Irish Spring?  Or Irish coffee which is really an Uhmerikan creation.
Had my Guinness last night (was assured it was the old recipe)
No Irish Coffee this AM, but did have a Full Irish Breakfast...
Two eggs over easy, sausage, bacon (looks like ham to 'muricans), hash brown, fried tomato, black and white pudding.
Europeans seem to like a bigger, heavier breakfast.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 09:23:18 AM
New San Christobal "Ovation" also released.....$15/stick.....sheesh!
SHEESH for sure on that BS
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 09:23:46 AM
EPC Ernesto's Humidor #1 already sold out at Atlantic.  List $337.50, VIP $271.95...picked up a couple of singles of each of the three.
Of course you did.  Let us plebians know how they are. They're EPC's so they gonna be good.
That's what CI seems to think with some of their exclusives....not necessarily the case.
No canal gars though.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 09:25:03 AM
EPC Ernesto's Humidor #1 already sold out at Atlantic.  List $337.50, VIP $271.95...picked up a couple of singles of each of the three.
Of course you did.  Let us plebians know how they are. They're EPC's so they gonna be good.
Plebian?  I thought you were from Ohio.....same difference I guess.
Would fixed income be better.  Bunch of low budget Buckeyes.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 09:26:23 AM
Just scorchin' at the Page today.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 09:29:35 AM

Event Featuring San Lotano/AJ Fernandez Cigars & Xikar  Buy any Xikar product and receive 20% off.
Nov 18, 2015 -Wednesday - 4pm to 9pm

Smoking Dog Cigars
300 S. Lenola Rd
Maple Shade, Nj 08052

Come in for some great cigars, deals on some great cigars & relax in the company of great friends. Buy a box of San Lotano/AJ Cigars and receive a chance to win a collectors Oval Box with 40 cigars.
Attend the event or attend the event and dinner with us at Yokohama. Heres how it works:  $50.00 includes Hibachi Dinner at 6:00 Dinner - choice of any two (Chicken, Salmon, Steak, Scallops or Tuna) Soup, Salad, Shrimp Vegetables & Fried Rice and the Hibachi experience; you get 3 AJ Fernandez Cigars. You will also be entered for a chance to win an Oval Box that contains 40 cigars. Only 100 of these boxes were made. They are a true collectors item.
Space is limited to 18 persons and time is running out. Call as soon as possible for your space.

Anybody have Brad's email to check if he will be hosting this?
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 10, 2015, 09:32:12 AM
At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
Be sure to try the on-board wifi, too.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 09:32:59 AM
At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 09:33:21 AM

[...]

[/quoteIf Brad, tell Denali we need a new top five list.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 09:34:13 AM
At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!
Here's the Redfish, let's mess with him.  Muah haha haha hah.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 09:34:53 AM
Scorchin' and mega mashin'!  Woo hoo!  You bet.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 09:35:19 AM
At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!
GFY!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 09:36:14 AM
At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!
GFY!
What happened to your southern hospitality Dave?
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 09:37:52 AM
At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!
Here's the Redfish, let's mess with him.  Muah haha haha hah.
GFY and enjoy I-35!!!!!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 10, 2015, 09:38:31 AM
At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!
It would go much better for him if he'd remove the damn albatross from his neck.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 09:39:04 AM
At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!
GFY!
What happened to your southern hospitality Dave?
It goes underground when people from NJ & Ohio start fuk'n with me😁
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 09:39:39 AM
At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!
It would go much better for him if he'd remove the damn albatross from his neck.
GFY too ya Jersey transplant
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 09:42:00 AM
DOW.   -19
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 09:42:33 AM
Where are Fsh & CG today?
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 09:43:34 AM
EPC Ernesto's Humidor #1 already sold out at Atlantic.  List $337.50, VIP $271.95...picked up a couple of singles of each of the three.
Of course you did.  Let us plebians know how they are. They're EPC's so they gonna be good.
That's what CI seems to think with some of their exclusives....not necessarily the case.
No canal gars though.
Not so sure about that...Short Run and Short Run Cubra are pretty disappointing.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 09:46:37 AM
At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!
It would go much better for him if he'd remove the damn albatross from his neck.
;D
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 09:48:09 AM
At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!
It would go much better for him if he'd remove the damn albatross from his neck.
GFY too ya Jersey transplant
The afterglow of a nice although soggy vacay trip sure fades fast for some.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 09:48:49 AM
Where are Fsh & CG today?
Yellowstar popped his head in earlier, Fishy still mentally on vacation.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 09:54:34 AM
EPC Ernesto's Humidor #1 already sold out at Atlantic.  List $337.50, VIP $271.95...picked up a couple of singles of each of the three.
Of course you did.  Let us plebians know how they are. They're EPC's so they gonna be good.
That's what CI seems to think with some of their exclusives....not necessarily the case.
No canal gars though.
Not so sure about that...Short Run and Short Run Cubra are pretty disappointing.
EPC Inaugeral Edition's @$13 each by the box would cause an environmental disaster in a canal.  Would never ever again buy anything that said EPC on it.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 09:55:31 AM
At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!
It would go much better for him if he'd remove the damn albatross from his neck.
GFY too ya Jersey transplant
The afterglow of a nice although soggy vacay trip sure fades fast for some.
And still soggy, rained like hell this morning
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 10, 2015, 10:02:25 AM
Scorchin' and mega mashin'!  Woo hoo!  You bet.
Interesting jam-like program at the page.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 10, 2015, 10:03:10 AM
Gotta head out to a meeting.  Good luck getting home, TxDave.  Today, hopefully.   ;D
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 10:04:25 AM
Gotta head out to a meeting.  Good luck getting home, TxDave.  Today, hopefully.   ;D
Later Bean, will make it eventually!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 10, 2015, 10:05:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 10:07:06 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razus
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 10:09:31 AM
At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!
Here's the Redfish, let's mess with him.  Muah haha haha hah.
GFY and enjoy I-35!!!!!
Downright cruel Dave.  The dark side of your Daveness.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 10:10:29 AM
At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!
It would go much better for him if he'd remove the damn albatross from his neck.
;D
Here's looking up your old address.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 10, 2015, 10:20:04 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razus
Morning, Texus. Thanks for the heads up on the NR's need to restock.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 10:23:06 AM

Dear David,

Back by popular demand...

Diesel Unlimited "Unseen"

Stout Barber Pole - 15 for $59.99 plus free shipping!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 10:29:13 AM
Morning Razmataz!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 10, 2015, 10:32:54 AM
Morning Razmataz!
Morning, TD. Where the hell be ye today?
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2015, 10:35:28 AM

[...]

He doesn't talk to me anymore.  Let me see if I can find an email for you.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 10, 2015, 10:43:30 AM
Where are Fsh & CG today?
Yellowstar popped his head in earlier, Fishy still mentally on vacation.
Damn workaference again today - how's it goin for a Tuesday?
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 10:44:20 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razus
Morning, Texus. Thanks for the heads up on the NR's need to restock.
I was low on them myself and have some awaiting in the cart, hope they don't do a famous vanishing act.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 10:44:25 AM

Dear David,

Back by popular demand...

Diesel Unlimited "Unseen"

Stout Barber Pole - 15 for $59.99 plus free shipping!
Strippedy seegars.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 10:45:00 AM
Where are Fsh & CG today?
Yellowstar popped his head in earlier, Fishy still mentally on vacation.
Damn workaference again today - how's it goin for a Tuesday?
Morning CG.   Just sat down on the plane headed home.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 10, 2015, 10:45:24 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razus
Morning, Texus. Thanks for the heads up on the NR's need to restock.
I was low on them myself and have some awaiting in the cart, hope they don't do a famous vanishing act.
Guess I better pay for mine quickly ;-)
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 10:46:03 AM
Greetings from the soggy south. Feel like I need to start building a boat or sumpin.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 10:46:46 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razus
Morning, Texus. Thanks for the heads up on the NR's need to restock.
I was low on them myself and have some awaiting in the cart, hope they don't do a famous vanishing act.
...and poof, they was gone!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 10:47:16 AM
Where are Fsh & CG today?
Yellowstar popped his head in earlier, Fishy still mentally on vacation.
Damn workaference again today - how's it goin for a Tuesday?

GFY!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 10:47:27 AM
Greetings from the soggy south. Feel like I need to start building a boat or sumpin.
Don't forget your galoshes!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 10:49:03 AM
Greetings from the soggy south. Feel like I need to start building a boat or sumpin.
That might not be a bad idea.  Morning Steve.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 10:49:32 AM
Greetings from the soggy south. Feel like I need to start building a boat or sumpin.
Don't forget your galoshes!
And rubbers!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 10:49:52 AM
Greetings from the soggy south. Feel like I need to start building a boat or sumpin.
Don't forget your galoshes!

Gonna need the waders to get milk and bread.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2015, 10:50:52 AM

[...]

Yes, it's Denali's event and he'll be there.  Don't have a current email address for him though.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 10:52:11 AM
Up Up and Away to Houston see you working people later.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 10:54:27 AM
Up Up and Away to Houston see you working people later.
How many connections you making?  Some of us minimize our connections....and subsequent layovers.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 10, 2015, 10:56:52 AM
Up Up and Away to Houston see you working people later.
"It's a bloody Mary morning
baby left me without warning
sometime in the night
so I'm flying down to Houston
with forgetting her the nature
of my flight..."

Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 10:57:15 AM
Up Up and Away to Houston see you working people later.

You supposta turn off yo 'lectrical devices, sir
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 11:31:14 AM
Greetings from the soggy south. Feel like I need to start building a boat or sumpin.
Don't forget your galoshes!

Gonna need the waders to get milk and bread.
Waders were my next suggestion or maybe the perot.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 10, 2015, 11:32:03 AM
Up Up and Away to Houston see you working people later.
How many connections you making?  Some of us minimize our connections....and subsequent layovers.
TWSS
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 11:45:30 AM
Up Up and Away to Houston see you working people later.
How many connections you making?  Some of us minimize our connections....and subsequent layovers.
TWSS
Hard to believe that's the first one today!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2015, 11:46:11 AM
Well, I think that about does it for this day.  Pint and a cigar are waiting for me.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 10, 2015, 11:52:46 AM
Up Up and Away to Houston see you working people later.
"It's a bloody Mary morning
baby left me without warning
sometime in the night
so I'm flying down to Houston
with forgetting her the nature
of my flight..."
Well, he's on his third drink,
before the wheels of the plane leave the ground.
making points with the stewardess, high over Long Island Sound
Hello boys, name that 2nd tune
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 10, 2015, 12:00:01 PM
got a catered Dinwalli lunch today,
be back after some sag paneer and other Indian food.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 12:00:25 PM
Up Up and Away to Houston see you working people later.
"It's a bloody Mary morning
baby left me without warning
sometime in the night
so I'm flying down to Houston
with forgetting her the nature
of my flight..."
Well, he's on his third drink,
before the wheels of the plane leave the ground.
making points with the stewardess, high over Long Island Sound
Hello boys, name that 2nd tune

Do we have to admit to knowing a Jimmy Buffet song... Afternoon, Flip

Did you know Bret's tune?
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 12:01:16 PM
got a catered Dinwalli lunch today,
be back after some sag paneer and other Indian food.

Speak Murican, dang it!  ;)
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 12:03:32 PM
Well, I think that about does it for this day.  Pint and a cigar are waiting for me.

I guess somebody's gotta do it... Enjoy!

bastige
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 10, 2015, 12:12:01 PM
Up Up and Away to Houston see you working people later.
"It's a bloody Mary morning
baby left me without warning
sometime in the night
so I'm flying down to Houston
with forgetting her the nature
of my flight..."
Well, he's on his third drink,
before the wheels of the plane leave the ground.
making points with the stewardess, high over Long Island Sound
Hello boys, name that 2nd tune
Speaking of weather and wishin'...
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 10, 2015, 12:12:49 PM
Up Up and Away to Houston see you working people later.
"It's a bloody Mary morning
baby left me without warning
sometime in the night
so I'm flying down to Houston
with forgetting her the nature
of my flight..."
Well, he's on his third drink,
before the wheels of the plane leave the ground.
making points with the stewardess, high over Long Island Sound
Hello boys, name that 2nd tune

Do we have to admit to knowing a Jimmy Buffet song... Afternoon, Flip

Did you know Bret's tune?
That wouldn't be a great accomplishment, since the title is in the lyrics I quoted.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 12:15:45 PM
Up Up and Away to Houston see you working people later.
"It's a bloody Mary morning
baby left me without warning
sometime in the night
so I'm flying down to Houston
with forgetting her the nature
of my flight..."
Well, he's on his third drink,
before the wheels of the plane leave the ground.
making points with the stewardess, high over Long Island Sound
Hello boys, name that 2nd tune

Do we have to admit to knowing a Jimmy Buffet song... Afternoon, Flip

Did you know Bret's tune?
That wouldn't be a great accomplishment, since the title is in the lyrics I quoted.

Yeah, for google, but not everybody knows Willie Nelson tunes outside of "One the Road Again"
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 10, 2015, 01:10:05 PM
Up Up and Away to Houston see you working people later.
"It's a bloody Mary morning
baby left me without warning
sometime in the night
so I'm flying down to Houston
with forgetting her the nature
of my flight..."
Well, he's on his third drink,
before the wheels of the plane leave the ground.
making points with the stewardess, high over Long Island Sound
Hello boys, name that 2nd tune

Do we have to admit to knowing a Jimmy Buffet song... Afternoon, Flip

Did you know Bret's tune?
nope, but Google told me it's a Willie Nelson tune...
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 10, 2015, 01:10:55 PM
Up Up and Away to Houston see you working people later.
"It's a bloody Mary morning
baby left me without warning
sometime in the night
so I'm flying down to Houston
with forgetting her the nature
of my flight..."
Well, he's on his third drink,
before the wheels of the plane leave the ground.
making points with the stewardess, high over Long Island Sound
Hello boys, name that 2nd tune
Speaking of weather and wishin'...
ding! ding! ding!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 10, 2015, 01:21:01 PM
got a catered Dinwalli lunch today,
be back after some sag paneer and other Indian food.

Speak Murican, dang it!  ;)
ok what is the "Murican" for Samosas, Dal, and the other vegetarian foods,
they had, about 160 people from the office paid $15 a head for the food.  about 10 different dishes.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 01:30:52 PM
Just ordered a Seafood Platter for lunch in Houston.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 01:34:06 PM
got a catered Dinwalli lunch today,
be back after some sag paneer and other Indian food.

Speak Murican, dang it!  ;)
ok what is the "Murican" for Samosas, Dal, and the other vegetarian foods...

Commie food! jk

That's actually a nice little bill. My boss' ass just tightened just hearing about it.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 01:34:51 PM
Just ordered a Seafood Platter for lunch in Houston.

Aye, Matey. That be the Capt'ns Platter?
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 01:36:45 PM
Just ordered a Seafood Platter for lunch in Houston.

Aye, Matey. That be the Capt'ns Platter?

Maybe Skully's Special?
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 10, 2015, 01:38:32 PM
got to run, work to do, people to annoy!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 01:44:02 PM
got to run, work to do, people to annoy!

Well, you were well fed, so I suppose you should do something today.  Me on the other hand...  ;)
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 01:59:12 PM
Saw this story earlier this morning. Quite shocking... he was 29

Former Atlanta Braves pitcher Tommy Hanson died due to catastrophic organ failure on Monday night, according to multiple reports.

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/baseball/former-braves-pitcher-tommy-hanson-dead-at-29/npKLD/
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2015, 02:11:49 PM
my day finished early. no water in park, can't mix concrete today.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 02:25:16 PM
my day finished early. no water in park, can't mix concrete today.

Nice job, Deano. How you gonna keep the new pour from cracking/heaving so close to those trees? Just wire mesh?
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 10, 2015, 02:27:49 PM
got to run, work to do, people to annoy!
Speak Spanish. That works here.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 02:34:50 PM
my day finished early. no water in park, can't mix concrete today.

Nice job, Deano. How you gonna keep the new pour from cracking/heaving so close to those trees? Just wire mesh?
Pour it over those roots and it will crack again wire will just keep it from totally falling apart when it cracks
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2015, 02:36:50 PM
my day finished early. no water in park, can't mix concrete today.

Nice job, Deano. How you gonna keep the new pour from cracking/heaving so close to those trees? Just wire mesh?
I'm not. boss lady says no. she says just pour it. WTF. it's to get the insurance company off her back.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2015, 02:45:22 PM
my day finished early. no water in park, can't mix concrete today.

Nice job, Deano. How you gonna keep the new pour from cracking/heaving so close to those trees? Just wire mesh?
I'm not. boss lady says no. she says just pour it. WTF. it's to get the insurance company off her back.
I give it 3 months.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2015, 03:03:38 PM
my day finished early. no water in park, can't mix concrete today.

Nice job, Deano. How you gonna keep the new pour from cracking/heaving so close to those trees? Just wire mesh?
I'm not. boss lady says no. she says just pour it. WTF. it's to get the insurance company off her back.
I give it 3 months.
btw - the large root ball in the middle will not be in the pour. I will freeform around it and throw a bag of top soil on it so they can place a potted plant on it. ha.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 10, 2015, 03:06:06 PM
my day finished early. no water in park, can't mix concrete today.

Nice job, Deano. How you gonna keep the new pour from cracking/heaving so close to those trees? Just wire mesh?
I'm not. boss lady says no. she says just pour it. WTF. it's to get the insurance company off her back.
I give it 3 months.
so, this becomes a long term source of employment?
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 03:15:37 PM
my day finished early. no water in park, can't mix concrete today.

Nice job, Deano. How you gonna keep the new pour from cracking/heaving so close to those trees? Just wire mesh?
I'm not. boss lady says no. she says just pour it. WTF. it's to get the insurance company off her back.
I give it 3 months.
btw - the large root ball in the middle will not be in the pour. I will freeform around it and throw a bag of top soil on it so they can place a potted plant on it. ha.

Yeah. Figured that when I saw the cleanout. She probably had a trip hazard complaint and is just trying to get within compliance. You will probably have an annual project until they finally add up all the repair bills... and they still may not care.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 03:22:56 PM
On the plane home almost on time anyway.  Only 30 minutes flying time.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2015, 03:43:06 PM
my day finished early. no water in park, can't mix concrete today.

Nice job, Deano. How you gonna keep the new pour from cracking/heaving so close to those trees? Just wire mesh?
I'm not. boss lady says no. she says just pour it. WTF. it's to get the insurance company off her back.
I give it 3 months.
btw - the large root ball in the middle will not be in the pour. I will freeform around it and throw a bag of top soil on it so they can place a potted plant on it. ha.

Yeah. Figured that when I saw the cleanout. She probably had a trip hazard complaint and is just trying to get within compliance. You will probably have an annual project until they finally add up all the repair bills... and they still may not care.
I suggested cutting the trees down, renting an excavator, digging out the roots, etc. she could just fill it with dirt and plant grass. I'm just hired help and cheap labor.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 04:00:57 PM
[...]

I can understand that. My luck would be that I did want to remove the trees, but they were somehow protected and/or needed a certified CoE arborist to come out and say "you need x, y and z before you can remove it".

Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 04:06:18 PM
ON Time!!!😃
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 04:06:21 PM
Sun finally coming out here... yay!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 04:07:30 PM
ON Time!!!😃

Well then, how many dicks did you have to suck for that to happen?  ;D
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 04:35:03 PM
Haha... The look on his face

https://gma.yahoo.com/police-dog-hangs-onto-officer-dear-life-adorable-190451422--abc-news-lifestyle.html
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 04:37:01 PM
pre-commute lull
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 10, 2015, 04:41:19 PM
Well, how 'bout some comedy relief...

http://www.thebrofessional.net/greatest-news-reporting-fails/?v=p?v=p

Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 05:35:29 PM
ON Time!!!😃

Well then, how many dicks did you have to suck for that to happen?  ;D
That would be LTG's department.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 05:36:34 PM
pre-commute lull
This place has a morning squirt then a 22 hour lull lately.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 05:42:29 PM
CLE Cuarenta lit with some ice water to drink.  Did not have a single cigar the entire time I was gone.  Fuk'n nasty ass weather.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2015, 05:56:50 PM
pre-commute lull
This place has a morning squirt then a 22 hour lull lately.
That's why I need to start recruiting new members to pick up the slack.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 06:10:25 PM
pre-commute lull
This place has a morning squirt then a 22 hour lull lately.
That's why I need to start recruiting new members to pick up the slack.
Evening Mayor
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2015, 06:23:47 PM
pre-commute lull
This place has a morning squirt then a 22 hour lull lately.
That's why I need to start recruiting new members to pick up the slack.
Evening Mayor
I'm glad your flight went well.  How was that first smoke after several days without?
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2015, 06:26:59 PM
pre-commute lull
This place has a morning squirt then a 22 hour lull lately.
That's why I need to start recruiting new members to pick up the slack.
Evening Mayor
I'm glad your flight went well.  How was that first smoke after several days without?
Good smoke, a frik'n week without a smoke!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2015, 06:32:07 PM
My last smoke was a Cuba Libre One.  Not bad.  Looking forward to smoking something on my commute home tomorrow evening.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2015, 08:36:16 PM
Sheesh x2
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 10, 2015, 09:16:54 PM
pre-commute lull
This place has a morning squirt then a 22 hour lull lately.
TWSS
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 10, 2015, 09:18:12 PM
pre-commute lull
This place has a morning squirt then a 22 hour lull lately.
That's why I need to start recruiting new members to pick up the slack.
Evening Mayor
I'm glad your flight went well.  How was that first smoke after several days without?
Good smoke, a frik'n week without a smoke!
Glad you made it back on time.  See, good ol SWA.
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2015, 09:21:30 PM
pre-commute lull
This place has a morning squirt then a 22 hour lull lately.
TWSS
LOL!
Title: Re: 11/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 10, 2015, 10:41:54 PM
Evening, muchachos. Any of you veterans? Here's to ya.