Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2019, 11:08:45 AM »

« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2019, 11:16:24 AM »

If anyone wants some nice Yeti knock-off tumblers these are every bit as nice with equal quality at a great price.  I already own several and the RTIC brand ones are just as damn good as Yeti.

https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/drinkware/tumblers/30oz-Tumbler-Graphite-Matte

« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2019, 11:26:34 AM »

Guess I will get on my household chores, lunch today is not until 2:00.

On second thought I might need a little nap prior to any chores.🤔

« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2019, 11:54:16 AM »

At least there is a good cigar jamming for a change

My Father La Antiguedad Corona Grande
5/$29.99
The new My Father is really good. My pic from last night.
The promise
What did you think? I smoked the same on Thursday.

« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2019, 12:00:44 PM »

Morning Daves, MondayMayor, ScarceRick, and FloodPatrolDean. Computer finally finished updating and restarting.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
Time to requisition a  new computer from the IT dept. What are you running, Windows 6?

« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2019, 12:01:14 PM »

Good day Mr Bean.

« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2019, 12:02:25 PM »

At least there is a good cigar jamming for a change

My Father La Antiguedad Corona Grande
5/$29.99
The new My Father is really good. My pic from last night.
The promise
What did you think? I smoked the same on Thursday.
I liked it quite a bit myself.

« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2019, 12:04:52 PM »

Social Security Office called from 210-761-5130
saying my benefits were suspended and would be reinstated if I sent them money. I plan on calling them back every 15 minutes for shits and giggles.

« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2019, 12:05:15 PM »

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2019/08/19/citrus-county-flooded-homes-dunnellon
"Don Donley has lived on Wahoo Trail for 18 years and says the flooding is a problem they’ve been trying to get fixed for years."

Here's your fix - move the hell out of FL.
the Nature Coast here is all flat low land just barely above water level. when a storm comes through water has nowhere to go.
Yea, we understand that part. It's the building houses there and expecting the problem "to be fixed" is the confusing part.

« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2019, 12:12:39 PM »

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2019/08/19/citrus-county-flooded-homes-dunnellon
"Don Donley has lived on Wahoo Trail for 18 years and says the flooding is a problem they’ve been trying to get fixed for years."

Here's your fix - move the hell out of FL.
the Nature Coast here is all flat low land just barely above water level. when a storm comes through water has nowhere to go.
Yea, we understand that part. It's the building houses there and expecting the problem "to be fixed" is the confusing part.
there's a 13 foot flood plane restriction, and houses built have to be elevated that high now.

« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2019, 12:17:22 PM »

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2019/08/19/citrus-county-flooded-homes-dunnellon
"Don Donley has lived on Wahoo Trail for 18 years and says the flooding is a problem they’ve been trying to get fixed for years."

Here's your fix - move the hell out of FL.
the Nature Coast here is all flat low land just barely above water level. when a storm comes through water has nowhere to go.
It has a place to go - UP!  Then after it goes  UP it has plenty of places to go.
you saw how close the homes were in Inglis and Yankeetown when I took you to the gulf. and most of the idiots don't have insurance, depending on the govt (FEMA) to take care of them.
Just like the Dems taught them.. .momo gubmint will take care of everything.

« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2019, 12:29:46 PM »

@ Dean:  Florida Man Has Firearms Rights Taken Away Over Mistaken Identity

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/08/florida-man-has-firearms-rights-taken-away-over-mistaken-identity/
Fucking brilliant.
I like the leather bible gun case in the ad at the bottom of the article.

« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2019, 12:30:41 PM »

Good day RemingtonRaz.

« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2019, 12:38:52 PM »

@ Dean:  Florida Man Has Firearms Rights Taken Away Over Mistaken Identity

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/08/florida-man-has-firearms-rights-taken-away-over-mistaken-identity/
Fucking brilliant.
I like the leather bible gun case in the ad at the bottom of the article.
Jesus and guns, don't get much better than that!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8