Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2016, 08:52:19 AM »

Morning men.  Just a post and run, heading to Houston for the day, likely won't get back until after 8 pm with the way things are stacked up.
Hi and bye, Bean.

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2016, 08:56:58 AM »

I might be leaning a little bit towards the Cubs tonight but all I really want is a good series. I'm just happy both of these teams won their respective pennants.
No leaning here Go Cubs!
Injuns' for me.

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2016, 09:03:26 AM »

RyJ and sunglasses at the Daily Disappointment Page Today

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2016, 09:05:57 AM »

RyJ and sunglasses at the Daily Disappointment Page Today
But it's a great day for someone who wanted to buy sunglasses without trying them on!

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2016, 09:06:12 AM »

I might be leaning a little bit towards the Cubs tonight but all I really want is a good series. I'm just happy both of these teams won their respective pennants.
No leaning here Go Cubs!
Injuns' for me.
Finally, someone making some sense!

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2016, 09:07:15 AM »

I might be leaning a little bit towards the Cubs tonight but all I really want is a good series. I'm just happy both of these teams won their respective pennants.
No leaning here Go Cubs!
Injuns' for me.
Finally, someone making some sense!
That team name offends me, so I have to root for the cubs.   ::)

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2016, 09:08:31 AM »

Morning men.  Just a post and run, heading to Houston for the day, likely won't get back until after 8 pm with the way things are stacked up.
Guess I will pass you when I go home

By the way it is hot as hell down here
I'd give you the one fingered wave as you go past but would probably blend in with the rest of the drivers doing the same.

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2016, 09:08:55 AM »

OK, can't put this off any longer, adios mofos.

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2016, 09:09:25 AM »

Morning men.  Just a post and run, heading to Houston for the day, likely won't get back until after 8 pm with the way things are stacked up.
Guess I will pass you when I go home

By the way it is hot as hell down here
And here I thought you two had this rendevous planned at H-town cigars...

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2016, 09:10:40 AM »

HiByeBean.

« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2016, 09:13:16 AM »

27% off Illusione cigars at SBC today.  Codeword "Illusione"  Not cheapy-cheapo qualifiers, but as he's on the road today, for your consideration.

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2016, 09:15:12 AM »

Morning men.  Just a post and run, heading to Houston for the day, likely won't get back until after 8 pm with the way things are stacked up.
Guess I will pass you when I go home

By the way it is hot as hell down here
I'd give you the one fingered wave as you go past but would probably blend in with the rest of the drivers doing the same.
Don't bother with blowing the horn either, never be noticed among all the others.

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2016, 09:15:22 AM »

27% off Illusione cigars at SBC today.  Codeword "Illusione"  Not cheapy-cheapo qualifiers, but as he's on the road today, for your consideration.
Good morning, Dave. I think I saw this email too but can't confirm it because I haven't been able to get to my email at all in the last hour.

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2016, 09:15:51 AM »

Morning men.  Just a post and run, heading to Houston for the day, likely won't get back until after 8 pm with the way things are stacked up.
Guess I will pass you when I go home

By the way it is hot as hell down here
And here I thought you two had this rendevous planned at H-town cigars...
I was there yesterday

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2016, 09:16:37 AM »

27% off Illusione cigars at SBC today.  Codeword "Illusione"  Not cheapy-cheapo qualifiers, but as he's on the road today, for your consideration.
Good morning, Dave. I think I saw this email too but can't confirm it because I haven't been able to get to my email at all in the last hour.
Want my IT guy to have a look at it for you?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10