Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Morning LSU, Happy Day Off.
Good morning Native.
Any big plans for the day?
Football is the only thing on my agenda after I change the oil in my truck this morning.
Exactly the same for me....well except I'm not changing the oil in my truck.

Morning Travellin Dave, Daughter arrive safely?
Yes indeed, thanks.  Always great to have her home for a visit.

Morning TexDave

Morning Chip, how are you today?
Doing good so far, just enjoyng some peace and quiet before the warden wakes up.
Amen, me too!  Thought I was the only one that did that though.  I wish she would sleep till lunch on weekends.  Sheesh!

Boy smoked a San Cristabol Revilation yesterday, said it was a pretty good smoke.  Glad he liked it ::)

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Travellin Dave, Daughter arrive safely?
Yes indeed, thanks.  Always great to have her home for a visit.
Both of you should have a good weekend since you both have company with you this weekend.

For a while I thought SMU was going to beat Baylor but things fell apart in the 4th qtr.  I can tell you that unless there are some bad teams out there Baylor is sure no Top 5 or for that matter Top 10 Team.

Dining around college football stadiums this season:

1. The Runza Sandwich at Nebraska's Memorial Stadium is a mixture of ground beef, onions and cabbage between two yeast-bread pockets. The sandwich originated in Russia but is a Cornhuskers staple.

2. Texas is adding Torchy's Tacos to the offerings at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium this season. If you're in Austin, try the brisket or fried-chicken varieties.

3. Texas A&M's "Howdy Dog" is a hand-battered, chicken-fried hot dog on a stick. There's even jalapeno-flavored cream gravy for dipping.

4. Arkansas is adding a quarter-pound hot dog covered in mac and cheese to the menu at Razorback Stadium.

5. For the second straight season, Maryland will sell the "Cheesie," a monster-sized, 24-ounce, hot, soft pretzel smothered in back-fin crab dip and melted cheddar cheese and dusted with Old Bay seasoning.

For a while I thought SMU was going to beat Baylor but things fell apart in the 4th qtr.  I can tell you that unless there are some bad teams out there Baylor is sure no Top 5 or for that matter Top 10 Team.
Yea, the Chad Morris mystique continues!  TCU and Michigan State had bigger challenges than they were expecting as well.

Boy smoked a San Cristabol Revilation yesterday, said it was a pretty good smoke.  Glad he liked it ::)
A cultivated palate....and he liked the pricepoint.

For a while I thought SMU was going to beat Baylor but things fell apart in the 4th qtr.  I can tell you that unless there are some bad teams out there Baylor is sure no Top 5 or for that matter Top 10 Team.
Yea, the Chad Morris mystique continues!  TCU and Michigan State had bigger challenges than they were expecting as well.
SMU got Chad Morris from Clemson, correct?  He was the coach at the high school where we live, met him in the barbershop a couple of times seemed like a pretty good guy as coaches go.

I actually feel sorry for SMU, they got hammered for life for something most big programs do today with no penalty.  Actually a lot less than what Florida State does everyday.

Boy smoked a San Cristabol Revilation yesterday, said it was a pretty good smoke.  Glad he liked it ::)
A cultivated palate....and he liked the pricepoint.
they think they are all free like Obama phones, so you might as well smoke really good ones

Just saw where a high school player down Chip's way died from a broken neck in the game last night. (Franklin Louisiana) had one here seriously injured last night.

I think High School football as we know it will be extinct in 3-5 years with the current political nanny climate.

Dining around college football stadiums this season:

1. The Runza Sandwich at Nebraska's Memorial Stadium is a mixture of ground beef, onions and cabbage between two yeast-bread pockets. The sandwich originated in Russia but is a Cornhuskers staple.

2. Texas is adding Torchy's Tacos to the offerings at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium this season. If you're in Austin, try the brisket or fried-chicken varieties.

3. Texas A&M's "Howdy Dog" is a hand-battered, chicken-fried hot dog on a stick. There's even jalapeno-flavored cream gravy for dipping.

4. Arkansas is adding a quarter-pound hot dog covered in mac and cheese to the menu at Razorback Stadium.

5. For the second straight season, Maryland will sell the "Cheesie," a monster-sized, 24-ounce, hot, soft pretzel smothered in back-fin crab dip and melted cheddar cheese and dusted with Old Bay seasoning.
Torchy's has some damn good tacos but Firecracker Shrimp is the best choice.

96 degrees and 0% chance of rain today, 100 degrees tomorrow

Last rain we had at my house was June 28th.  (Retired neighbor keeps of with such data)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8