Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2019, 11:22:00 AM »

Houston you have a problem.
Actually stayed up to watch it. The Astros implode. Two games at home with Cole and Verlander on the mound? Who would have thunk it?
Yeah, talk about nightmares coming true.  Sheesh!
Couldn't happen to a better team
Morning Bean

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2019, 01:07:14 PM »

Glad my shopping is done. I hit the Dollar Store, visited an old friend, unloaded from Dollar Store, hit Winn Dixie, got a Hotline call while in check out. Asked if he could hold on and let me call him right back, loaded the groceries, called him back, and while sitting in the parking lot talking to him an old man backed his car RIGHT into me.

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2019, 01:09:44 PM »

by the way. Winn Dixie is no longer having capicola shipped so I had to settle for prosciutto.

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2019, 01:14:21 PM »

lunch. prosciutto and provolone on Rosemary and olive oil bread.

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2019, 01:27:30 PM »

Glad my shopping is done. I hit the Dollar Store, visited an old friend, unloaded from Dollar Store, hit Winn Dixie, got a Hotline call while in check out. Asked if he could hold on and let me call him right back, loaded the groceries, called him back, and while sitting in the parking lot talking to him an old man backed his car RIGHT into me.
Oof!

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2019, 01:35:46 PM »

Glad my shopping is done. I hit the Dollar Store, visited an old friend, unloaded from Dollar Store, hit Winn Dixie, got a Hotline call while in check out. Asked if he could hold on and let me call him right back, loaded the groceries, called him back, and while sitting in the parking lot talking to him an old man backed his car RIGHT into me.
Oof!
Must have been his backup camera on the fritz.  Maybe he bought that car from Bad Dad.

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2019, 01:37:11 PM »

Glad my shopping is done. I hit the Dollar Store, visited an old friend, unloaded from Dollar Store, hit Winn Dixie, got a Hotline call while in check out. Asked if he could hold on and let me call him right back, loaded the groceries, called him back, and while sitting in the parking lot talking to him an old man backed his car RIGHT into me.
Oof!
Must have been his backup camera on the fritz.  Maybe he bought that car from Bad Dad.
Or maybe it was Bad Dad.

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2019, 01:38:07 PM »

by the way. Winn Dixie is no longer having capicola shipped so I had to settle for prosciutto.
There's no domestic capicola?

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2019, 01:39:45 PM »

Having a pretty shit day and my head is pounding. Won't be working late today and I'll need to pick out a cigar too.

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2019, 01:41:29 PM »

by the way. Winn Dixie is no longer having capicola shipped so I had to settle for prosciutto.
There's no domestic capicola?
Nothing. They said the company quit shipping it.

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2019, 01:41:43 PM »

Having a pretty shit day and my head is pounding....
TWSS

« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2019, 01:42:27 PM »

Glad my shopping is done. I hit the Dollar Store, visited an old friend, unloaded from Dollar Store, hit Winn Dixie, got a Hotline call while in check out. Asked if he could hold on and let me call him right back, loaded the groceries, called him back, and while sitting in the parking lot talking to him an old man backed his car RIGHT into me.
Oof!
Must have been his backup camera on the fritz.  Maybe he bought that car from Bad Dad.
Or maybe it was Bad Dad.
Maybe. Did he have a parakeet with him?

« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2019, 01:43:56 PM »

Having a pretty shit day and my head is pounding....
TWSS
Oh, did she say something? I wasn't listening.

« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2019, 01:45:06 PM »

Glad my shopping is done. I hit the Dollar Store, visited an old friend, unloaded from Dollar Store, hit Winn Dixie, got a Hotline call while in check out. Asked if he could hold on and let me call him right back, loaded the groceries, called him back, and while sitting in the parking lot talking to him an old man backed his car RIGHT into me.
Oof!
Must have been his backup camera on the fritz.  Maybe he bought that car from Bad Dad.
Or maybe it was Bad Dad.
Maybe. Did he have a parakeet with him?
Not that I noticed.
Logged