Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2018, 07:11:15 AM »

morning Tony.

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2018, 07:11:46 AM »

off to the eye doctor.

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2018, 07:15:15 AM »

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2018, 07:18:07 AM »

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2018, 07:37:19 AM »

Now here's an interesting political story....
Ron Estes wins and looses election!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ron-estes-wins-and-loses-house-gop-primary-race-in-kansas/ar-BBLDeVO?ocid=spartanntp
I guess that's like John Smith in Kansas. Not sure how the one dude thought he was gonna win an election by saying his middle initial 'M' stands for "Merica".

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2018, 07:37:59 AM »

Maybe OBX Fish will lurk and see this.

I regularly watch a live underwater video feed on an artificial reef about 34 miles off shore from Cape Fear, NC.  The camera has been offline for quite a while but is up and running again.

Here are a few really cool screenshots from this morning, sharks, barracuda and even a sea turtle were all sharing space with thousands of smaller fish this morning.

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2018, 07:44:05 AM »

Maybe OBX Fish will lurk and see this.

I regularly watch a live underwater video feed on an artificial reef about 34 miles off shore from Cape Fear, NC.  The camera has been offline for quite a while but is up and running again.

Here are a few really cool screenshots from this morning, sharks, barracuda and even a sea turtle were all sharing space with thousands of smaller fish this morning.
Very cool screenshots.

By the way, is that where Scott is these days?

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2018, 07:46:52 AM »

Maybe OBX Fish will lurk and see this.

I regularly watch a live underwater video feed on an artificial reef about 34 miles off shore from Cape Fear, NC.  The camera has been offline for quite a while but is up and running again.

Here are a few really cool screenshots from this morning, sharks, barracuda and even a sea turtle were all sharing space with thousands of smaller fish this morning.
Very cool screenshots.

By the way, is that where Scott is these days?
Who knows but I think  it is about that time of year for him.

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2018, 07:49:28 AM »

Maybe OBX Fish will lurk and see this.

I regularly watch a live underwater video feed on an artificial reef about 34 miles off shore from Cape Fear, NC.  The camera has been offline for quite a while but is up and running again.

Here are a few really cool screenshots from this morning, sharks, barracuda and even a sea turtle were all sharing space with thousands of smaller fish this morning.
Very cool screenshots.

By the way, is that where Scott is these days?
Who knows but I think  it is about that time of year for him.
It's a good guess. And speaking of vacation, today is my Friday. Planning on making a long weekend of it.

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2018, 08:18:40 AM »

Morning SCDave, Dean and Dave3.
I gotta say, your avi theme for this week is top notch.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9