CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 7/17/2016  (Read 6148 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 7/17/2016
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2016, 08:53:42 AM »

time to wake up the lady and head out. will try and post when camp is made.
"Yo bitch, get yo' lazy ass outta bed".

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2016, 09:02:29 AM »

The Ugly Side of Drew Estates at the Page.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2016, 09:02:46 AM »

Time to mow the back yard.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2016, 09:30:45 AM »

The Ugly Side of Drew Estates at the Page.
Don't get your pH in an uproar.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2016, 11:12:57 AM »

I picked a crazy day to start posting again, right after my post my wife texted me that her aunt had passed and now our sister store on airline is the current scene of multiple officers shot and a manhunt going on looking for the shooter.  Crazy times in Baton Rouge I am afraid. 

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2016, 11:17:14 AM »

I picked a crazy day to start posting again, right after my post my wife texted me that her aunt had passed and now our sister store on airline is the current scene of multiple officers shot and a manhunt going on looking for the shooter.  Crazy times in Baton Rouge I am afraid.
Damn, a hell of a day.  Condolences to Mrs. Fan.  Hope the police officers are OK as in no fatalities.  BLM?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2016, 11:35:49 AM »

Damn, a hell of a day.  Condolences to Mrs. Fan.  Hope the police officers are OK as in no fatalities.  BLM?
Looks like nobody knows jackshit other than there was a shooting, where the shooting occured, and 2 officers may be dead.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2016, 12:26:28 PM »

Oh my that is a terrible start but we are mighty glad to have you back.  Condolences to your wife and family.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2016, 12:37:06 PM »

According to Local BR news 3 cops (2 city cops and a parish deputy) dead and 4 wounded.  Was an ambush setup

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2016, 02:31:04 PM »

Had a fine lunch with Grillef Redfish, Bacon Wrapped Shrimp and Grilled Quail.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2016, 02:37:14 PM »

The ignorance of the media continues, Sheperd Smith (a total asshole) says Baton Rouge is a small University town of less than 100,000 people.

The fact is:

Baton Rouge is the capital of Louisiana and it’s second-biggest city. The city is situated on the eastern bank of the Mississippi River. As being the “Capital City”, Baton Rouge is the political center for Louisiana and is the second-biggest metropolitan city in the state, with a developing population of 228,895 individuals starting 2014. The metropolitan territory encompassing the city, known as Greater Baton Rouge, has a population of 820,159 individuals starting 2013. The urban region has around 594,309 people.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2016, 02:37:37 PM »

According to Local BR news 3 cops (2 city cops and a parish deputy) dead and 4 wounded.  Was an ambush setup
The Deputy sheriff worked for us along with his father picking up money from all the stores and dropping it at the bank each day. He was a good friend who has been to my house and leaves a couple of young children and a wife behind.  Our store security cameras caught the out right ambush on camera. The one shooter who was killed was not even from here, Missouri. Looks like the out of town people are to blame. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2016, 02:49:21 PM »

The Deputy sheriff worked for us along with his father picking up money from all the stores and dropping it at the bank each day. He was a good friend who has been to my house and leaves a couple of young children and a wife behind.  Our store security cameras caught the out right ambush on camera. The one shooter who was killed was not even from here, Missouri. Looks like the out of town people are to blame.
Wow!   Thanks for the update.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2016, 03:07:05 PM »

Difficult times does not begin to capture it.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2016, 04:07:46 PM »

Appreciate the uptodate and accurate information.  Tragic about your friend.  Hell should have a special place for outside agitators.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5