CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 6/18/2016  (Read 4706 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/18/2016
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2016, 10:01:46 PM »

Just finished a wonderful meal of fresh fish.  Mexican place with fabulous fresh seafood but it is a dive and not in a real nice neighborhood.  I had pecan crusted snapper and warden has a
Stuffed black drum,  hers was a little better I thought because the stuffing was really full,of flavor but I would certainly order both again.  Price was really reasonable too.
That does sound good. I grilled too much yesterday for my m-i-l's birthday and we ate the leftovers just now.
Unfortunately I always have problems reheating that stuff.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2016, 10:13:22 PM »

Just finished a wonderful meal of fresh fish.  Mexican place with fabulous fresh seafood but it is a dive and not in a real nice neighborhood.  I had pecan crusted snapper and warden has a
Stuffed black drum,  hers was a little better I thought because the stuffing was really full,of flavor but I would certainly order both again.  Price was really reasonable too.
That does sound good. I grilled too much yesterday for my m-i-l's birthday and we ate the leftovers just now.
Most things just don't reheat well for me.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2016, 10:30:00 PM »

Most things just don't reheat well for me.
Hey, isn't it past your bedtime?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2016, 10:52:51 PM »

If you are lurking mayor La Palaia Maduros up on the page don't know if a deal,or not.
Thanks for the heads up. May just buy some.
Oh dang. We're scorching? Oh well.

Currently on CigarPage.com:
10-cigar sampler + free torch lighter. Contains 5 each: Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo La Niveladora (6"x52), Quesada Heisenberg Corneta Cuadrada (5.2"x55) + 1 crappy Faux Carbon Fiber Torch Lighter for $25.92.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2016, 10:54:24 PM »

If you are lurking mayor La Palaia Maduros up on the page don't know if a deal,or not.
Thanks for the heads up. May just buy some.
Oh dang. We're scorching? Oh well.

Currently on CigarPage.com:
10-cigar sampler + free torch lighter. Contains 5 each: Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo La Niveladora (6"x52), Quesada Heisenberg Corneta Cuadrada (5.2"x55) + 1 crappy Faux Carbon Fiber Torch Lighter for $25.92.
I just think it's funny that they're being upfront about it being a crappy lighter.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]