Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Fog is so heavy I can’t see the river below me from the balcony.
Damned airport has a ground halt in place because the fog is so bad

Another AJ I'm going to have to try
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/p/aj-fernandez-rosa-de-guadalupe/2021090/
His New World Cameroon is looking pretty good to me.
I have bought 2 boxes since they have been available and can say great for the pricing. Hit em up on Holt's

Some crazy chit goes on in Key West!

He exposed himself to a hotel worker, then stole a drop box full of money, cops say

https://www.flkeysnews.com/news/local/article226525005.html#storylink=topdigest_homepage

Fog is so heavy I can’t see the river below me from the balcony.
Damned airport has a ground halt in place because the fog is so bad
When are you leaving?

Fog is so heavy I can’t see the river below me from the balcony.
Damned airport has a ground halt in place because the fog is so bad
When are you leaving?
Saturday morning 6:00 a.m., airport runway is less than a mile from my house.

Another AJ I'm going to have to try
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/p/aj-fernandez-rosa-de-guadalupe/2021090/
His New World Cameroon is looking pretty good to me.
I have bought 2 boxes since they have been available and can say great for the pricing. Hit em up on Holt's
I'll keep one eye peeled, thanks for the heads up.

GOT lull?
Selecting my cigars for the trip Lull.
General stock or tapping into the tupperdor stock?
Best of the Best choices so all sources.

By the way extraveler, can’t you carry-on a non-torch type disposable ?
Correct, regular Bic types are allowed in  carryon.

Fog is so heavy I can’t see the river below me from the balcony.
Damned airport has a ground halt in place because the fog is so bad
When are you leaving?
Saturday morning 6:00 a.m., airport runway is less than a mile from my house.
Where you headed, Key West?

GOT lull?
Selecting my cigars for the trip Lull.
General stock or tapping into the tupperdor stock?
Best of the Best choices so all sources.

By the way extraveler, can’t you carry-on a non-torch type disposable ?
Correct, regular Bic types are allowed in  carryon.
✅   Thanks

Fog is so heavy I can’t see the river below me from the balcony.
Damned airport has a ground halt in place because the fog is so bad
When are you leaving?
Saturday morning 6:00 a.m., airport runway is less than a mile from my house.
Where you headed, Key West?
Costa Rica

Fog is so heavy I can’t see the river below me from the balcony.
Damned airport has a ground halt in place because the fog is so bad
When are you leaving?
Saturday morning 6:00 a.m., airport runway is less than a mile from my house.
Where you headed, Key West?
Costa Rica
Fishing?

GOT lull?
Selecting my cigars for the trip Lull.
General stock or tapping into the tupperdor stock?
I was able to tubdive and secure some nice choices along with finding excellent stocks of several fine choices.  Like 3 boxes of El Oso Mamas, 2 boxes of original Amazon Basins, 2boxes of Don Reynaldo, 1 box  La Colmena #44, 1 box of futuros and 5 boxes of Fish Favorite Warhead Lanceros😀. Pre-purchasing has proven to have value.

Interesting nugget I just stumbled across....

Robert E. Lee didn't own any slaves at the start of the Civil War...
….but Ulysses S. Grant did....

More fun facts, Winston Churchill enjoyed up to 15 cigars a day!  Sheesh, puts Dean to shame.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8