Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

And it seems that George Washington was a bit ahead of his time growing hemp in his fields...not certain if he inhaled or not.

PWin as best I can to jumpstart this trainwreck.
Off to home depot for returns...

Fog is so heavy I can’t see the river below me from the balcony.
Damned airport has a ground halt in place because the fog is so bad
When are you leaving?
Saturday morning 6:00 a.m., airport runway is less than a mile from my house.
Where you headed, Key West?
Costa Rica
Fishing?
Sounds awesome have a great time

GOT lull?
Selecting my cigars for the trip Lull.
General stock or tapping into the tupperdor stock?
I was able to tubdive and secure some nice choices along with finding excellent stocks of several fine choices.  Like 3 boxes of El Oso Mamas, 2 boxes of original Amazon Basins, 2boxes of Don Reynaldo, 1 box  La Colmena #44, 1 box of futuros and 5 boxes of Fish Favorite Warhead Lanceros😀. Pre-purchasing has proven to have value.
Wow that's some serious stock

Sheesh!

I went to the head shop (another first) figger’n they would have some higher quality disposable lighters than Bic’s which are only good for burning your thumb trying to light a cigar.  Sure enough, they fixed me up with some $2 Clippers which have a nice soft flame and are even refillable.

I went to the head shop (another first) figger’n they would have some higher quality disposable lighters than Bic’s which are only good for burning your thumb trying to light a cigar.  Sure enough, they fixed me up with some $2 Clippers which have a nice soft flame and are even refillable.
Whatever works!

Hazzuh, slackers!

I went to the head shop (another first) figger’n they would have some higher quality disposable lighters than Bic’s which are only good for burning your thumb trying to light a cigar.  Sure enough, they fixed me up with some $2 Clippers which have a nice soft flame and are even refillable.
Yeah I went into a head shop a while back just browsing and WOW some of the things in there should come with a manual. I felt like a Cave Man. My clothes left smelling like insense. LoL

I went to the head shop (another first) figger’n they would have some higher quality disposable lighters than Bic’s which are only good for burning your thumb trying to light a cigar.  Sure enough, they fixed me up with some $2 Clippers which have a nice soft flame and are even refillable.
Yeah I went into a head shop a while back just browsing and WOW some of the things in there should come with a manual. I felt like a Cave Man. My clothes left smelling like insense. LoL
It did have a rather strong odor of insense, but the kid working there was courteous, helpful and knew all about the lighters.

Hazzuh, slackers!
Enjoy your evening Dave..

Damn, I need a cigar.

Room 101 MC II Lancero ready to light

Nice out this afternoon, 71°, sunny and a slight breeze out of the south

Peter Tork, the guitarist and wise-cracking character in the 1960s teen-pop sensation the Monkees, died today at the age of 77, a rep for the group confirmed to Variety.

 Tork's sister Anne Thorkelson did not specify a cause of death, although the guitarist had been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer a decade ago.

Dean’O did a hit and run today.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8