Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Another nice thing about retirement, you don’t have to get roped in buying Girl Scout cookies from 5 different parents!

Warden worked at the boys office yesterday and came home with 2 boxes of overpriced cookies.
May be overpriced, but yummy.
I don’t think they are even all that good

Another nice thing about retirement, you don’t have to get roped in buying Girl Scout cookies from 5 different parents!

Warden worked at the boys office yesterday and came home with 2 boxes of overpriced cookies.
May be overpriced, but yummy.
I don’t think they are even all that good
They are OK....small and what, about 12 per box?

Another nice thing about retirement, you don’t have to get roped in buying Girl Scout cookies from 5 different parents!

Warden worked at the boys office yesterday and came home with 2 boxes of overpriced cookies.
May be overpriced, but yummy.
I don’t think they are even all that good
They are OK....small and what, about 12 per box?
In the past, the local brewery had beer pairings with GSC's....now that wasn't bad.

Another nice thing about retirement, you don’t have to get roped in buying Girl Scout cookies from 5 different parents!

Warden worked at the boys office yesterday and came home with 2 boxes of overpriced cookies.
May be overpriced, but yummy.
I don’t think they are even all that good
They are OK....small and what, about 12 per box?
Hey! I'm trying to sell cookies. Do you mind?

Another nice thing about retirement, you don’t have to get roped in buying Girl Scout cookies from 5 different parents!

Warden worked at the boys office yesterday and came home with 2 boxes of overpriced cookies.
May be overpriced, but yummy.
I don’t think they are even all that good
They are OK....small and what, about 12 per box?
In the past, the local brewery had beer pairings with GSC's....now that wasn't bad.
This year they have goat yoga and tasting....I kid you not...
http://www.riverhorse.com/events/saint-patrick-s-day-with-baby-goats-river-horse.php

....pun intended.

Another nice thing about retirement, you don’t have to get roped in buying Girl Scout cookies from 5 different parents!

Warden worked at the boys office yesterday and came home with 2 boxes of overpriced cookies.
May be overpriced, but yummy.
I don’t think they are even all that good
They are OK....small and what, about 12 per box?
Hey! I'm trying to sell cookies. Do you mind?
Hope you don't have outdoor table duty today.

Another nice thing about retirement, you don’t have to get roped in buying Girl Scout cookies from 5 different parents!

Warden worked at the boys office yesterday and came home with 2 boxes of overpriced cookies.
May be overpriced, but yummy.
I don’t think they are even all that good
They are OK....small and what, about 12 per box?
In the past, the local brewery had beer pairings with GSC's....now that wasn't bad.
This year they have goat yoga and tasting....I kid you not...
http://www.riverhorse.com/events/saint-patrick-s-day-with-baby-goats-river-horse.php

....pun intended.
Well done.

Another nice thing about retirement, you don’t have to get roped in buying Girl Scout cookies from 5 different parents!

Warden worked at the boys office yesterday and came home with 2 boxes of overpriced cookies.
May be overpriced, but yummy.
I don’t think they are even all that good
They are OK....small and what, about 12 per box?
In the past, the local brewery had beer pairings with GSC's....now that wasn't bad.
River Horse?

Another nice thing about retirement, you don’t have to get roped in buying Girl Scout cookies from 5 different parents!

Warden worked at the boys office yesterday and came home with 2 boxes of overpriced cookies.
May be overpriced, but yummy.
I don’t think they are even all that good
They are OK....small and what, about 12 per box?
In the past, the local brewery had beer pairings with GSC's....now that wasn't bad.
River Horse?
Nevermind

dining with the ladies before my 2pm tee time. good thing we're only playing 9, I'm about swung out.

dining with the ladies before my 2pm tee time. good thing we're only playing 9, I'm about swung out.
You need vitamin V.

Costco hot dog fix taken care of, wish they still offered the polish sausage option.

dining with the ladies before my 2pm tee time. good thing we're only playing 9, I'm about swung out.
You need vitamin V.
Or quit thinking he is a teenager.

dining with the ladies before my 2pm tee time. good thing we're only playing 9, I'm about swung out.
You need vitamin V.
Haha, Popeye needs his spinach
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9