Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Today's offer from SBC...

Tasty Tuesday!

Today we have two great specials on two categories. The second tier which has a minimum also includes a sampler! The specials apply to the two categories below.

Foundation Cigars
Viaje Cigars

CODE: T1 = 15% off plus 5% reward points on above categories!

CODE: T2 = 17% off plus 5% reward points on above categories plus the four pack sampler pictured below on orders $135+ (20 available)

Sampler Includes
1 x The Wise Man Maduro Robusto
1 x The Tabernacle Havana Seed 142 Robusto
1 x Viaje Thanksgiving Leftovers Dark Meat
1 x Viaje Thanksgiving Leftovers White Meat
Hmmmm. Not bad.
TNWSS

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
Oh my goodness, I'm starving. Surviving on just a single cup of black coffee since 5.
And this is typical. How the heck am I this fat? It's gotta be a thyroid issue.
Well, when you eat NOTHING, they your body goes into starvation mode and works to save every calorie it can.  You're much better off eating (lower calorie) items at multiple points during the day.
Sounds like you've found a new career.  Good to hear.

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
good morning Mark.
does finding another air leak in the hot tub count as working?
There is probably a reason it was the price it was....
operator error dragging it around and pressure washing it.

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
good morning Mark.
does finding another air leak in the hot tub count as working?
There is probably a reason it was the price it was....
operator error dragging it around and pressure washing it.
Yeah, probably shouldn't take a pressure washer to a vinyl innertube, basically.

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
good morning Mark.
does finding another air leak in the hot tub count as working?
There is probably a reason it was the price it was....
operator error dragging it around and pressure washing it.
Yeah, probably shouldn't take a pressure washer to a vinyl innertube, basically.
rolling it around on the concrete driveway didn't help either.

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
good morning Mark.
does finding another air leak in the hot tub count as working?
There is probably a reason it was the price it was....
operator error dragging it around and pressure washing it.
Yeah, probably shouldn't take a pressure washer to a vinyl innertube, basically.
rolling it around on the concrete driveway didn't help either.
At least it's not a mystery why it has holes in it. Though, I do have a few suggestions to offer for whenever you get a new one...

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
good morning Mark.
does finding another air leak in the hot tub count as working?
There is probably a reason it was the price it was....
operator error dragging it around and pressure washing it.
Yeah, probably shouldn't take a pressure washer to a vinyl innertube, basically.
rolling it around on the concrete driveway didn't help either.
At least it's not a mystery why it has holes in it. Though, I do have a few suggestions to offer for whenever you get a new one...
hard body

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
good morning Mark.
does finding another air leak in the hot tub count as working?
There is probably a reason it was the price it was....
operator error dragging it around and pressure washing it.
Yeah, probably shouldn't take a pressure washer to a vinyl innertube, basically.
rolling it around on the concrete driveway didn't help either.
At least it's not a mystery why it has holes in it. Though, I do have a few suggestions to offer for whenever you get a new one...
hard body
Yeah, probably wouldn't hurt to invite a few of those over. But let's worry about the hot tub for right now.  8)

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
good morning Mark.
does finding another air leak in the hot tub count as working?
There is probably a reason it was the price it was....
operator error dragging it around and pressure washing it.
Yeah, probably shouldn't take a pressure washer to a vinyl innertube, basically.
rolling it around on the concrete driveway didn't help either.
At least it's not a mystery why it has holes in it. Though, I do have a few suggestions to offer for whenever you get a new one...
hard body
Pressed up against you? Yeah, that'll do it.

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
good morning Mark.
does finding another air leak in the hot tub count as working?
There is probably a reason it was the price it was....
operator error dragging it around and pressure washing it.
Yeah, probably shouldn't take a pressure washer to a vinyl innertube, basically.
rolling it around on the concrete driveway didn't help either.
At least it's not a mystery why it has holes in it. Though, I do have a few suggestions to offer for whenever you get a new one...
hard body
Pressed up against you? Yeah, that'll do it.
Indeed.  Sure to cause re-inflation.

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
good morning Mark.
does finding another air leak in the hot tub count as working?
There is probably a reason it was the price it was....
operator error dragging it around and pressure washing it.
Yeah, probably shouldn't take a pressure washer to a vinyl innertube, basically.
rolling it around on the concrete driveway didn't help either.
At least it's not a mystery why it has holes in it. Though, I do have a few suggestions to offer for whenever you get a new one...
hard body
Pressed up against you? Yeah, that'll do it.
Indeed.  Sure to cause re-inflation.
Or poke another hole.

Hazzuh!

In the man cave with a Herrera Esteli & coffee.

should have used that spray shield shit to patch the hot tub, all of it.

Oliva V beli and water, I need a break. meeting night, might help my attitude a bit.
golf golf day tomorrow. got a 7:30am tee time with those 3 ladies and my regular 2pm.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6