Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
Oh my goodness, I'm starving. Surviving on just a single cup of black coffee since 5.
And this is typical. How the heck am I this fat? It's gotta be a thyroid issue.

where's TugBoatDave today?
Probably playing with his new Lego set.

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
good morning Mark.
does finding another air leak in the hot tub count as working?

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
good morning Mark.
does finding another air leak in the hot tub count as working?
No, that hot tub is more of a vocation at this point. It will never stop leaking air.

79° and getting nice out.
EPC 2nd and coffee going.

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
good morning Mark.
does finding another air leak in the hot tub count as working?
No, that hot tub is more of a vocation at this point. It will never stop leaking air.
you are probably right there.

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
good morning Mark.
does finding another air leak in the hot tub count as working?
No, that hot tub is more of a vocation at this point. It will never stop leaking air.
From now on, we should just call it The Politician.

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
good morning Mark.
does finding another air leak in the hot tub count as working?
No, that hot tub is more of a vocation at this point. It will never stop leaking air.
From now on, we should just call it The Politician.
close, it's not hot air until I heat the water.

good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
may be a do nothing day.
What's the over/under on that?
does smoking, drinking coffee, cooking, and eating count?
Nope, free pass on all.

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
good morning Mark.
does finding another air leak in the hot tub count as working?
No, that hot tub is more of a vocation at this point. It will never stop leaking air.
Almost as good as owning a pool.

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
good morning Mark.
does finding another air leak in the hot tub count as working?
There is probably a reason it was the price it was....

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
Oh my goodness, I'm starving. Surviving on just a single cup of black coffee since 5.
And this is typical. How the heck am I this fat? It's gotta be a thyroid issue.
Well, when you eat NOTHING, they your body goes into starvation mode and works to save every calorie it can.  You're much better off eating (lower calorie) items at multiple points during the day.

Today's offer from SBC...

Tasty Tuesday!

Today we have two great specials on two categories. The second tier which has a minimum also includes a sampler! The specials apply to the two categories below.

Foundation Cigars
Viaje Cigars

CODE: T1 = 15% off plus 5% reward points on above categories!

CODE: T2 = 17% off plus 5% reward points on above categories plus the four pack sampler pictured below on orders $135+ (20 available)

Sampler Includes
1 x The Wise Man Maduro Robusto
1 x The Tabernacle Havana Seed 142 Robusto
1 x Viaje Thanksgiving Leftovers Dark Meat
1 x Viaje Thanksgiving Leftovers White Meat

Good morning CFDaves, DoNothingDean, BoilerManRick, and SommelierTony.  Had a breakfast meeting this morning.  Belgium waffles with fruit toppings, bacon, and sausage.  Not bad as catered breakfasts go.
Oh my goodness, I'm starving. Surviving on just a single cup of black coffee since 5.
And this is typical. How the heck am I this fat? It's gotta be a thyroid issue.
Well, when you eat NOTHING, they your body goes into starvation mode and works to save every calorie it can.  You're much better off eating (lower calorie) items at multiple points during the day.

I know. Work has been kicking my ass lately and then when I do eat, it's nothing but comfort food (not lower calorie). Vicious cycle.

Today's offer from SBC...

Tasty Tuesday!

Today we have two great specials on two categories. The second tier which has a minimum also includes a sampler! The specials apply to the two categories below.

Foundation Cigars
Viaje Cigars

CODE: T1 = 15% off plus 5% reward points on above categories!

CODE: T2 = 17% off plus 5% reward points on above categories plus the four pack sampler pictured below on orders $135+ (20 available)

Sampler Includes
1 x The Wise Man Maduro Robusto
1 x The Tabernacle Havana Seed 142 Robusto
1 x Viaje Thanksgiving Leftovers Dark Meat
1 x Viaje Thanksgiving Leftovers White Meat
Hmmmm. Not bad.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6