Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

I feel like the model who got her ass bitten. I just got mine chewed out for something I didn't do wrong. The boss must be under a lot of pressure so I let him rant. Sheesh!
You're a model employee. Err, contractor.

I feel like the model who got her ass bitten. I just got mine chewed out for something I didn't do wrong. The boss must be under a lot of pressure so I let him rant. Sheesh!
Ahh, fuk him if he can’t take a joke!

As to the Model’s Ass, I am still jealous of that damn pig.

One of 12 Honest Men 🔥, really nice out and the warden went shopping so also really quiet out 😀

Weather is too nice to sit indoors.  Riding to the range to perforate some paper.  Adios, mofos.
Remember to point the end of the bang-bang with the hole away from your face.
And keep your eyes peeled for immigrants. I hear there's an emergency going on down there. We're counting on you.
Here, hazzuh some home with you

Weather is too nice to sit indoors.  Riding to the range to perforate some paper.  Adios, mofos.
Remember to point the end of the bang-bang with the hole away from your face.
And keep your eyes peeled for immigrants. I hear there's an emergency going on down there. We're counting on you.
Here, hazzuh some home with you
Make sure you study for Monday, you only got 2 of these in today. I know with a little bit of effort, you can get them all.

Hazzuh!

Weather is too nice to sit indoors.  Riding to the range to perforate some paper.  Adios, mofos.
Remember to point the end of the bang-bang with the hole away from your face.
And keep your eyes peeled for immigrants. I hear there's an emergency going on down there. We're counting on you.
Here, hazzuh some home with you
Make sure you study for Monday, you only got 2 of these in today. I know with a little bit of effort, you can get them all.

Well here is you another GFY to show the family tonight

Weather is too nice to sit indoors.  Riding to the range to perforate some paper.  Adios, mofos.
Remember to point the end of the bang-bang with the hole away from your face.
And keep your eyes peeled for immigrants. I hear there's an emergency going on down there. We're counting on you.
Here, hazzuh some home with you
Better yet, Take them home to meet your family at dinner tonight I am sure you will have plenty in common.

that was fun. got asked to fill out a foursome on the back nine with 3 women, they were being VERY inappropriate. I had a great time.

that was fun. got asked to fill out a foursome on the back nine with 3 women, they were being VERY inappropriate. I had a great time.
You're gonna need an appendix for your little black book.

that was fun. got asked to fill out a foursome on the back nine with 3 women, they were being VERY inappropriate. I had a great time.

that was fun. got asked to fill out a foursome on the back nine with 3 women, they were being VERY inappropriate. I had a great time.
You're gonna need an appendix for your little black book.
they didn't get entered.

that was fun. got asked to fill out a foursome on the back nine with 3 women, they were being VERY inappropriate. I had a great time.
You're gonna need an appendix for your little black book.
they didn't get entered.
TNWSS

Typical weather forecast today, supposed to be cloudy all day and it has been mostly sunny all day, but that is a good thing.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9