Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Morning Daves.  Raquel wishes you a Happy Tuesday.

Morning Mr. Bean.  I was just going to change my avi to that picture.
Good idea.  She'll be thrilled.

Stupid act of the day, as if the Fuk'n security lines, gate areas and food vendors are not already chaotic enough!  Travelers should be praying this fails before spreading!

Pittsburgh airport to allow non-passengers past security for first time since 9/11

http://fox8.com/2017/09/01/pittsburgh-airport-to-allow-non-passengers-past-security-for-first-time-since-911/
From the article: "The TSA said in a statement that they did not need to hire additional employees for the program, and they do not anticipate checkpoint wait times to be affected"

good morning guys. thanks to Harvey people in Florida are in a panic already.

good morning guys. thanks to Harvey people in Florida are in a panic already.
Better before than after.

Morning ACDean.

Stupid act of the day, as if the Fuk'n security lines, gate areas and food vendors are not already chaotic enough!  Travelers should be praying this fails before spreading!

Pittsburgh airport to allow non-passengers past security for first time since 9/11

http://fox8.com/2017/09/01/pittsburgh-airport-to-allow-non-passengers-past-security-for-first-time-since-911/
From the article: "The TSA said in a statement that they did not need to hire additional employees for the program, and they do not anticipate checkpoint wait times to be affected"

As if gate areas aren't congested enough....
Guess they want to come for the fine dining options and great prices....

Morning Dean and Bean

Stupid act of the day, as if the Fuk'n security lines, gate areas and food vendors are not already chaotic enough!  Travelers should be praying this fails before spreading!

Pittsburgh airport to allow non-passengers past security for first time since 9/11

http://fox8.com/2017/09/01/pittsburgh-airport-to-allow-non-passengers-past-security-for-first-time-since-911/
From the article: "The TSA said in a statement that they did not need to hire additional employees for the program, and they do not anticipate checkpoint wait times to be affected"

As if gate areas aren't congested enough....
Guess they want to come for the fine dining options and great prices....
Yeah, all those BOGO offers beyond security are very tempting, or of course they might just want to run in and grab a bottle of $4 water.

good morning guys. thanks to Harvey people in Florida are in a panic already.
Better before than after.
we'll see what happens by Saturday.

good morning guys. thanks to Harvey people in Florida are in a panic already.
That panic dates all the way back to post Andrew when they all got caught with their pants down and no lube.

Panic buying has pretty much become the unfortunate way of the Nation.  Exactly what kicked off this gasoline nightmare we have here now.  It is basically part of the "Mob" mindset.

I remembered my work password so I guess I wasn't gone long enough.

Good morning, boys.

I remembered my work password so I guess I wasn't gone long enough.

Good morning, boys.
Morning LookWhatTheFloDrugInDave.

I remembered my work password so I guess I wasn't gone long enough.

Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor, welcome back to the slums.

Holy Sheet!

...IRMA BECOMES AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE... ...PREPARATIONS SHOULD BE RUSHED TO COMPLETION IN THE HURRICANE WARNING AREA...

8:00 AM AST Tue Sep 5
Location: 16.7°N 57.7°W
Moving: W at 14 mph
Min pressure: 929 mb
Max sustained: 175 mph

Track is relatively unchanged since 5:00 am report

good morning guys. thanks to Harvey people in Florida are in a panic already.
Better before than after.
My MiL and her two elder sisters are in Miami, as we speak. Perhaps my wife should find them a flight home?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11