Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2018, 04:50:00 PM »

Lots of LFD's up on the page and priced well.
Wish CB were here.

« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2018, 04:52:07 PM »

Espinosa's Comfortably Numb up on the Jam.
$5 ea.....sheesh.
Leave them for Fish and Bean.
Have plenty, especially at that price.

« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2018, 04:52:25 PM »

Lots of LFD's up on the page and priced well.
Wish CB were here.
He's always here. He just doesn't always post.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2018, 05:04:16 PM »

Lots of LFD's up on the page and priced well.
Wish CB were here.
He's always here. He just doesn't always post.
Hey Tony, Mark, Dave. great to see some of the old crew around.
how is every one? tell me all the gossip.
looked for the form on ci could not find it

« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2018, 05:17:39 PM »

Lots of LFD's up on the page and priced well.
Wish CB were here.
He's always here. He just doesn't always post.
Hey Tony, Mark, Dave. great to see some of the old crew around.
how is every one? tell me all the gossip.
looked for the form on ci could not find it
Hey there, Mr. Miller. How are things? CI forum was torn out about a year ago.

You still smoking?
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2018, 05:27:38 PM »

Lots of LFD's up on the page and priced well.
Wish CB were here.
He's always here. He just doesn't always post.
Hey Tony, Mark, Dave. great to see some of the old crew around.
how is every one? tell me all the gossip.
looked for the form on ci could not find it
Well looks like no one is around, I hope I am not persona non grata.
I will try to check back later. if not have a great night everyone, and tell all the guys I said hi.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2018, 05:28:36 PM »

Lots of LFD's up on the page and priced well.
Wish CB were here.
He's always here. He just doesn't always post.
Hey Tony, Mark, Dave. great to see some of the old crew around.
how is every one? tell me all the gossip.
looked for the form on ci could not find it
Hey there, Mr. Miller. How are things? CI forum was torn out about a year ago.

You still smoking?
yes  off and on
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #127 on: April 02, 2018, 05:31:17 PM »

Lots of LFD's up on the page and priced well.
Wish CB were here.
He's always here. He just doesn't always post.
Hey Tony, Mark, Dave. great to see some of the old crew around.
how is every one? tell me all the gossip.
looked for the form on ci could not find it
Hey there, Mr. Miller. How are things? CI forum was torn out about a year ago.

You still smoking?
yes  off and on
so what happened to fredbob, KC CB and will, and dave oy, Tony hows the family? omg just checked my messages
LOL I have one from bad dad from 2015. time flys, its been 3 years.

« Reply #128 on: April 02, 2018, 06:14:00 PM »

Lots of LFD's up on the page and priced well.
Wish CB were here.
He's always here. He just doesn't always post.
Hey Tony, Mark, Dave. great to see some of the old crew around.
how is every one? tell me all the gossip.
looked for the form on ci could not find it
Well looks like no one is around, I hope I am not persona non grata.
I will try to check back later. if not have a great night everyone, and tell all the guys I said hi.
It's just slow here in the evenings. Let's call it an end of day lull.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2018, 06:23:03 PM »

Lots of LFD's up on the page and priced well.
Wish CB were here.
He's always here. He just doesn't always post.
Hey Tony, Mark, Dave. great to see some of the old crew around.
how is every one? tell me all the gossip.
looked for the form on ci could not find it
Well looks like no one is around, I hope I am not persona non grata.
I will try to check back later. if not have a great night everyone, and tell all the guys I said hi.
It's just slow here in the evenings. Let's call it an end of day lull.
LOL,  time to eat and kick the dog, and maybe pet the wife :o I am sorry, I am a sick man

« Reply #130 on: April 02, 2018, 06:46:30 PM »

Lots of LFD's up on the page and priced well.
Wish CB were here.
He's always here. He just doesn't always post.
Hey Tony, Mark, Dave. great to see some of the old crew around.
how is every one? tell me all the gossip.
looked for the form on ci could not find it
Well looks like no one is around, I hope I am not persona non grata.
I will try to check back later. if not have a great night everyone, and tell all the guys I said hi.
It's just slow here in the evenings. Let's call it an end of day lull.
LOL,  time to eat and kick the dog, and maybe pet the wife :o I am sorry, I am a sick man
Take care. Don't be such a stranger.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/2/2018
« Reply #131 on: April 02, 2018, 08:12:35 PM »

I think it’s from the traveling man.

« Reply #132 on: April 02, 2018, 10:46:35 PM »

@Tony:

« Reply #133 on: April 02, 2018, 10:47:35 PM »

@Tony:
From the Easter brunch table yesterday, I heard you got some snow flurries?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/2/2018
« Reply #134 on: April 02, 2018, 11:08:53 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10