Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2022, 06:40:26 PM »

LTG took the damn banter with him. Sheesh. I hope he at least picked up good things at the grocery store.
Well, I did pick up a new high score on the total bill, so there's that I guess.
Over $500?

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2022, 07:35:07 PM »

LTG took the damn banter with him. Sheesh. I hope he at least picked up good things at the grocery store.
Well, I did pick up a new high score on the total bill, so there's that I guess.
Over $500?
$358. But that's for just a week's worth of food. And the kids will be complaining by Wednesday morning that's there's nothing to eat in the house.

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2022, 07:37:00 PM »

At least I found out today that our health insurance premiums are going way down next year. So there's that. Even though the wife wants me to get insurance on our own, cause her pain doc is out of network now. But that ain't happening.

« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2022, 08:37:24 PM »

LTG took the damn banter with him. Sheesh. I hope he at least picked up good things at the grocery store.
Well, I did pick up a new high score on the total bill, so there's that I guess.
Over $500?
$358. But that's for just a week's worth of food. And the kids will be complaining by Wednesday morning that's there's nothing to eat in the house.
Sounds right.

« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2022, 08:38:44 PM »

At least I found out today that our health insurance premiums are going way down next year. So there's that. Even though the wife wants me to get insurance on our own, cause her pain doc is out of network now. But that ain't happening.
Health insurance blows. It's a full-time job just keeping track of it all.

« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2022, 08:41:02 PM »

At least I found out today that our health insurance premiums are going way down next year. So there's that. Even though the wife wants me to get insurance on our own, cause her pain doc is out of network now. But that ain't happening.
Health insurance blows. It's a full-time job just keeping track of it all.
That's the damn truth.

« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2022, 08:44:02 PM »

At least I found out today that our health insurance premiums are going way down next year. So there's that. Even though the wife wants me to get insurance on our own, cause her pain doc is out of network now. But that ain't happening.
Health insurance blows. It's a full-time job just keeping track of it all.
Just wait until you have to fuck with Medicare.

« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2022, 09:09:38 PM »

Gabagool

« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2022, 09:57:51 PM »

At least I found out today that our health insurance premiums are going way down next year. So there's that. Even though the wife wants me to get insurance on our own, cause her pain doc is out of network now. But that ain't happening.
Health insurance blows. It's a full-time job just keeping track of it all.
Just wait until you have to fuck with Medicare.
Yeah but at that point I should have some time on my hands. At least, theoretically.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]