Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

I bid you all hazzuh!

Little doggie style to start the afternoon.
Haven't seen one of those in awhile
They disappeared from the last CI catalog I looked at, wonder if they gave up on them again.
Cbid has a few boxes of toros

We got a hit and run by the Fishy?
My new "go to" has become the GoTF Warped Selection, trying to keep in stock with those, 5-packs on the monster seem to be the best
Have you tried the GoTF Night Watch?  A very nice maduro option.
I have not, went shopping for them but KG didn't make his version in the night watch so I was less interested

I bid you all hazzuh!
Something I said?

got a call my golf clubs were ready. called the mystery women and we met at the ABC store for a few treats. we picked out a dozen nice smokes and she picked up the bill. joining her shortly in the hottub and we'll fire one off.

I bid you all hazzuh!
bye Dave.
see you Monday.

afternoon fish.

Good afternoon, gentlemen, and Fishy.
Afternoon Mark, smoked a regular GoTF on Wednesday, the torpedo. Very good also but the Warped lonsdale version is another level
Hard to go wrong on that line.  I like the Apollo a lot, and of course Lirio Rojo.

got a call my golf clubs were ready. called the mystery women and we met at the ABC store for a few treats. we picked out a dozen nice smokes and she picked up the bill. joining her shortly in the hottub and we'll fire one off.
Be sure your timing is right, FireOneOffDean.

got a call my golf clubs were ready. called the mystery women and we met at the ABC store for a few treats. we picked out a dozen nice smokes and she picked up the bill. joining her shortly in the hottub and we'll fire one off.
Be sure your timing is right, FireOneOffDean.
Don't go off half-cocked

Good afternoon, gentlemen, and Fishy.
Afternoon Mark, smoked a regular GoTF on Wednesday, the torpedo. Very good also but the Warped lonsdale version is another level
Hard to go wrong on that line.  I like the Apollo a lot, and of course Lirio Rojo.
Yes, the Apollo. He seems to excel with lonsdales and coronas

got a call my golf clubs were ready. called the mystery women and we met at the ABC store for a few treats. we picked out a dozen nice smokes and she picked up the bill. joining her shortly in the hottub and we'll fire one off.
Mystery women?  How many are there?  ;-)

got a call my golf clubs were ready. called the mystery women and we met at the ABC store for a few treats. we picked out a dozen nice smokes and she picked up the bill. joining her shortly in the hottub and we'll fire one off.
Mystery women?  How many are there?  ;-)
only one. that's the mystery.
it was a typo.

I bid you all hazzuh!
Something I said?
Not one specific thing, just you showing up in general threw me off.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7