Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Hazzuh!
Ya know Dave, with you working from home, you ought to split the commute difference with Flo and put in an extra half hour.

Hazzuh!
Ya know Dave, with you working from home, you ought to split the commute difference with Flo and put in an extra half hour.
Don't do it, Dave! You give her an inch and she's gonna want a mile.

Looking like congress might put daylight savings on hold this year. Hope so.

Finally a chance to sit. Four Kicks up.

Looking like congress might put daylight savings on hold this year. Hope so.
I would not hate that.

Afternoon RemainingDave and Mr. Mayor.  Finally back in the orifice after being in San Antonio this morning.  Taking this particular SD for a test drive.

Afternoon RemainingDave and Mr. Mayor.  Finally back in the orifice after being in San Antonio this morning.  Taking this particular SD for a test drive.
Let us know your thoughts on it.

Afternoon RemainingDave and Mr. Mayor.  Finally back in the orifice after being in San Antonio this morning.  Taking this particular SD for a test drive.
Welcome back Bean.

Beta starting to make her way in.  Rain should be heavy by tonight.

Cuban cigars and rum are illegal again.  Thanks Trumpf!

https://halfwheel.com/trump-administration-bans-americans-from-legally-bringing-back-cuban-cigars-rum/381606/
The CA article I read yesterday made it sound like we couldn't even buy them for consumption while we're out of the country, but perhaps I read it wrong.
This was the section of the article that made me think that. The rest of the article only mentions the importation, so as usual, it seems to be clear as mud.

New U.S. sanctions leveled against Cuba have removed the permission for Americans traveling abroad to buy Cuba’s most famous exports, and also ban future U.S. travelers from staying at any government-owned hotels on the island—a restriction that essentially forces all future U.S. visitors to stay in Airbnb-style lodgings in private homes, since the Cuban state holds full or majority ownership in all Cuban hotels.
This is Trump working on winning Florida.  The Cuban vote in southern Florida remains a potent voting bloc.

Well, now I'm square on the front lines of the cyber war.  Imagine that!

Robert Kraft got the massage parlor video suppressed, so Florida prosecutors dropped his solicitation charge.  Wealth has its privilege.

Robert Kraft got the massage parlor video suppressed, so Florida prosecutors dropped his solicitation charge.  Wealth has its privilege.
Allegedly.

Afternoon RemainingDave and Mr. Mayor.  Finally back in the orifice after being in San Antonio this morning.  Taking this particular SD for a test drive.
Let us know your thoughts on it.
I generally like the Southern Draw line but this one is not a favorite.  A bit of harshness here and there. Rose of Sharon Desert Rose is my fav, but that's just me.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6