Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Remember these?  (just ignore the Gurkha part)

https://halfwheel.com/gurkha-ships-revamped-san-miguel/381613/
Wow, blast from the past. And if I am not mistaken, it is the same label.
That it is.  Was a very tasty everyday cigar.  Nice Sumatra wrapper.

Cuban cigars and rum are illegal again.  Thanks Trumpf!

https://halfwheel.com/trump-administration-bans-americans-from-legally-bringing-back-cuban-cigars-rum/381606/
What's Oy gonna do?  Imagine he's stocked to last until Uncle Joe comes in.

New Crowned Heads offering, Mil Dias.  Not made by AJF this time.
Currently see its available at SBC.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/mil-dias

Cuban cigars and rum are illegal again.  Thanks Trumpf!

https://halfwheel.com/trump-administration-bans-americans-from-legally-bringing-back-cuban-cigars-rum/381606/
The CA article I read yesterday made it sound like we couldn't even buy them for consumption while we're out of the country, but perhaps I read it wrong.

Looks like he needs bug remover. He hit you I assume? GLad you are OK
happened in an auto repair parking lot. I backed into her. owner of the repair shops wife. he demanded a new bumper so I reported the accident. from what I've learned about Florida's no fault law, we are each responcible for the damage to our own vehicles. I'll know more later when I talk to the adjuster.
Ah, there you go then.
Can you have Flo give him a call?
I have Flo. she takes care of my auto and home.
Keep the damage low and my bonus check high!
I really doubt I will have anything done to my truck. I reported it because I know the husband wanted money out of my pocket to avoid insurance claim.
Rat bastard. FL and NY are the worst states for insurance. I think you're to blame somehow. :D
hey, I should be. although it was an accident and I looked before backing up, I hit her. my insurance company should pay reasonable damages to her vehicle in my opinion.
I actually meant you were to blame for the crappy state of insurance in those 2 states. :D

But yes, the accident was clearly your fault. If you're going in reverse, or you hit someone from behind (giggity!), it's almost always your fault.
I guess it's better than blaming the president.
I will not argue about rear-ending. 😉

Cuban cigars and rum are illegal again.  Thanks Trumpf!

https://halfwheel.com/trump-administration-bans-americans-from-legally-bringing-back-cuban-cigars-rum/381606/
The CA article I read yesterday made it sound like we couldn't even buy them for consumption while we're out of the country, but perhaps I read it wrong.
This was the section of the article that made me think that. The rest of the article only mentions the importation, so as usual, it seems to be clear as mud.

New U.S. sanctions leveled against Cuba have removed the permission for Americans traveling abroad to buy Cuba’s most famous exports, and also ban future U.S. travelers from staying at any government-owned hotels on the island—a restriction that essentially forces all future U.S. visitors to stay in Airbnb-style lodgings in private homes, since the Cuban state holds full or majority ownership in all Cuban hotels.

[...]

Nope, this one is square on the shoulders of fraudulent drivers. It's really bad in states like FL and NY, but it's a problem everywhere. And it's one we all pay for.

[...]

I talked to Olivia and not Flo. my insurance will take care of the damages to the other car with no added expense to me. I choose not to repair my vehicle due to lack of damage. 😇

[...]

That's what we like to hear. :D

going to drop the rest of my clubs off for grips and shaft polishing.
later guys.

Cuban cigars and rum are illegal again.  Thanks Trumpf!

https://halfwheel.com/trump-administration-bans-americans-from-legally-bringing-back-cuban-cigars-rum/381606/
What's Oy gonna do?  Imagine he's stocked to last until Uncle Joe comes in.
Don't be too upset if Uncle Joe doesn't make it in. Surprise me once, shame on you. Surprise me again and I have no one to blame but myself.

going to drop the rest of my clubs off for grips and shaft polishing.
later guys.
That sounds like a fun way to pass the afternoon... Or at least a minute of it.

going to drop the rest of my clubs off for grips and shaft polishing.
later guys.
That sounds like a fun way to pass the afternoon... Or at least a minute of it.
CNS

Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6