Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Another nice redhead for Dean today.  Happy Birthday Fanny Flagg

10:00 and page four.  Nice!

Good morning, MondayMorningPostWhores.  Drizzly here, TS Beta overhang.

Trumps fiction of the week is a doozie.  Claiming that RBG wouldn't want her position filled by Not-Trump.

Donald Trump has attempted to cast doubt on Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish, baselessly claiming a statement released by the supreme court justice’s family was written by Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer, prominent Democrats in Congress.

Good morning, Dave, Dean, and Rick.
Good morning guys. I have a hot job this morning. Hope to catch ya by lunch my
What's her name, and how old is she?

Good morning, MondayMorningPostWhores.  Drizzly here, TS Beta overhang.
Better stock up that man cave.  Don't think there will be much outside smoking for a few days.

Morning Mr. GreenBean.

Good morning, MondayMorningPostWhores.  Drizzly here, TS Beta overhang.
Better stock up that man cave.  Don't think there will be much outside smoking for a few days.

Morning Mr. GreenBean.
One red this morning, but turned green before I had to come to a complete stop. I'll have to create a new category for that situation.

Morning, muchachos.

My goodness.  Four pages already?  Buncha Chatty Cathys today.

@Dave. did you watch much of Winged Foot? I'm wondering why they had fairways, nobody was hitting them.
I watched quite a bit of it. Fairways seem to be a thing of the past anyways, since you clearly don't need to hit them to score well anymore, even when the rough is so bad 1 guy lost a ball in it. But I turned it off about halfway through the round yesterday, I was a little tired of hearing how Bryson was basically Stephen Hawking in spikes.
I didn't catch that Stephan Hawkings part but I had the sound off for two days working on the computer.
I just couldn't take it anymore. It sounded like the announcers were competing to see who could be the first to clean off his balls after the round.
I would have loved seeing better golf than just let's see who can hit it the furthest. I hit more fairways yesterday morning than the pros did.
Yeah, but you didn't get paid as much for it.  I mean, the guy in 61st place at Winged Foot made $25K on a score of +25

My goodness.  Four pages already?  Buncha Chatty Cathys today.
Good morning, LeftCoastRaz.  Fires out?

[...]
And any of us would've probably been 25-over after the first 9 on Thursday.

My goodness.  Four pages already?  Buncha Chatty Cathys today.
Good morning, LeftCoastRaz.  Fires out?
No.  But this side of the mountains they're mostly contained.  And it's raining, so smoke is washed out of the air.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8