CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: 2/8/2018  (Read 6093 times)

Threebean

Re: 2/8/2018
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2018, 08:01:01 AM »

As I'm off tomorrow, maybe this should be regular Friday.
And you have a thing for underboob avi's lately.  Just observin'.

Threebean

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2018, 08:02:19 AM »

Morning NotAtHomeFish, MeetingsTony, and JustOneDave.  I'll be off-site for quite a bit today myself.  Luckily the last event of the day terminates at a local brewery.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2018, 08:52:13 AM »

For sure, been doing weekly themes as of late it seems.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2018, 08:53:51 AM »

Morning NotAtHomeFish, MeetingsTony, and JustOneDave.  I'll be off-site for quite a bit today myself.  Luckily the last event of the day terminates at a local brewery.
Sounds like your scheduler is doing a bit better in 2018.  Now if he could only work on not sending you to New England in the winter.

Threebean

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2018, 09:04:41 AM »

Sounds like your scheduler is doing a bit better in 2018.  Now if he could only work on not sending you to New England in the winter.
Indeed.  Still need to get up there in the spring or fall and do an MC ride through the White Mountain NF.

Threebean

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2018, 09:05:27 AM »

You show good initiative, be sure to mention it at your next review. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2018, 09:11:20 AM »

You show good initiative, be sure to mention it at your next review.
Good point, will do!
Speaking of points....I sense another theme.... ;)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2018, 09:18:45 AM »

Wonder if we'll see AWOLDean or UnderTheWeatherDave today.....?
been dealing with a lot of crap this week. on the bright side, the lady gets her implanted controller turned on today, guess we'll see how successful the surgery was.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2018, 09:23:25 AM »

Just saw this....Thompson has been acquired by CI (actually STG).  Fine way to be classing up the brand... ::)

From StogieGuys, Feb. 2
On Wednesday, Scandinavian Tobacco Group (STG), parent company of General Cigar and Cigars International, announced it had reached an agreement to acquire Thompson Cigar for $62 million. Thompson is a Tampa-based online retailer that was founded in 1915 and boasts $100 million in annual net sales and 185 employees. “I am pleased to announce this acquisition, which strengthens our position in the online retail channel in the US.,” said Niels Frederiksen, STG CEO. “Our existing U.S. online retailer, Cigars International, will, in combination with Thompson, be able to deliver an unmatched range of premium cigars at the highest level of service to the U.S. consumers. At the same time, we foresee significant cost synergies to the benefit of our customers and shareholders.”

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2018, 09:24:08 AM »

been dealing with a lot of crap this week. on the bright side, the lady gets her implanted controller turned on today, guess we'll see how successful the surgery was.
What all is that controller hooked up to?   ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2018, 09:24:53 AM »

Always glad to have you stop in Dean.  Good Morning.

Threebean

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2018, 09:28:42 AM »

Just saw this....Thompson has been acquired by CI (actually STG).  Fine way to be classing up the brand... ::)

From StogieGuys, Feb. 2
On Wednesday, Scandinavian Tobacco Group (STG), parent company of General Cigar and Cigars International, announced it had reached an agreement to acquire Thompson Cigar for $62 million. Thompson is a Tampa-based online retailer that was founded in 1915 and boasts $100 million in annual net sales and 185 employees. “I am pleased to announce this acquisition, which strengthens our position in the online retail channel in the US.,” said Niels Frederiksen, STG CEO. “Our existing U.S. online retailer, Cigars International, will, in combination with Thompson, be able to deliver an unmatched range of premium cigars at the highest level of service to the U.S. consumers. At the same time, we foresee significant cost synergies to the benefit of our customers and shareholders.”
Now there's a case of the blind leading the blind.  I'm sure we'll see "significant cost synergies to the benefit of our customers..."

Threebean

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2018, 09:30:42 AM »

I was going to make a crack about the lady being implanted not by Dean, but I'm take the high road this time.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2018, 09:32:40 AM »

four electric leads in her spine.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2018, 09:34:13 AM »

I was going to make a crack about the lady being implanted not by Dean, but I'm take the high road this time.

http://media.sjm.com/newsroom/media-kits/fact-sheet-details/2016/BurstDR-Stimulation--FAQ/default.aspx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6