Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

As I'm off tomorrow, maybe this should be regular Friday.
And you have a thing for underboob avi's lately.  Just observin'.

Morning NotAtHomeFish, MeetingsTony, and JustOneDave.  I'll be off-site for quite a bit today myself.  Luckily the last event of the day terminates at a local brewery.

As I'm off tomorrow, maybe this should be regular Friday.
And you have a thing for underboob avi's lately.  Just observin'.
For sure, been doing weekly themes as of late it seems.

Morning NotAtHomeFish, MeetingsTony, and JustOneDave.  I'll be off-site for quite a bit today myself.  Luckily the last event of the day terminates at a local brewery.
Sounds like your scheduler is doing a bit better in 2018.  Now if he could only work on not sending you to New England in the winter.

Morning NotAtHomeFish, MeetingsTony, and JustOneDave.  I'll be off-site for quite a bit today myself.  Luckily the last event of the day terminates at a local brewery.
Sounds like your scheduler is doing a bit better in 2018.  Now if he could only work on not sending you to New England in the winter.
Indeed.  Still need to get up there in the spring or fall and do an MC ride through the White Mountain NF.

As I'm off tomorrow, maybe this should be regular Friday.
And you have a thing for underboob avi's lately.  Just observin'.
For sure, been doing weekly themes as of late it seems.
You show good initiative, be sure to mention it at your next review.

As I'm off tomorrow, maybe this should be regular Friday.
And you have a thing for underboob avi's lately.  Just observin'.
For sure, been doing weekly themes as of late it seems.
You show good initiative, be sure to mention it at your next review.
Good point, will do!
Speaking of points....I sense another theme.... ;)

Wonder if we'll see AWOLDean or UnderTheWeatherDave today.....?
been dealing with a lot of crap this week. on the bright side, the lady gets her implanted controller turned on today, guess we'll see how successful the surgery was.

Just saw this....Thompson has been acquired by CI (actually STG).  Fine way to be classing up the brand... ::)

From StogieGuys, Feb. 2
On Wednesday, Scandinavian Tobacco Group (STG), parent company of General Cigar and Cigars International, announced it had reached an agreement to acquire Thompson Cigar for $62 million. Thompson is a Tampa-based online retailer that was founded in 1915 and boasts $100 million in annual net sales and 185 employees. “I am pleased to announce this acquisition, which strengthens our position in the online retail channel in the US.,” said Niels Frederiksen, STG CEO. “Our existing U.S. online retailer, Cigars International, will, in combination with Thompson, be able to deliver an unmatched range of premium cigars at the highest level of service to the U.S. consumers. At the same time, we foresee significant cost synergies to the benefit of our customers and shareholders.”

Wonder if we'll see AWOLDean or UnderTheWeatherDave today.....?
been dealing with a lot of crap this week. on the bright side, the lady gets her implanted controller turned on today, guess we'll see how successful the surgery was.
What all is that controller hooked up to?   ;)

Wonder if we'll see AWOLDean or UnderTheWeatherDave today.....?
been dealing with a lot of crap this week. on the bright side, the lady gets her implanted controller turned on today, guess we'll see how successful the surgery was.
Always glad to have you stop in Dean.  Good Morning.

Just saw this....Thompson has been acquired by CI (actually STG).  Fine way to be classing up the brand... ::)

From StogieGuys, Feb. 2
On Wednesday, Scandinavian Tobacco Group (STG), parent company of General Cigar and Cigars International, announced it had reached an agreement to acquire Thompson Cigar for $62 million. Thompson is a Tampa-based online retailer that was founded in 1915 and boasts $100 million in annual net sales and 185 employees. “I am pleased to announce this acquisition, which strengthens our position in the online retail channel in the US.,” said Niels Frederiksen, STG CEO. “Our existing U.S. online retailer, Cigars International, will, in combination with Thompson, be able to deliver an unmatched range of premium cigars at the highest level of service to the U.S. consumers. At the same time, we foresee significant cost synergies to the benefit of our customers and shareholders.”
Now there's a case of the blind leading the blind.  I'm sure we'll see "significant cost synergies to the benefit of our customers..."

Wonder if we'll see AWOLDean or UnderTheWeatherDave today.....?
been dealing with a lot of crap this week. on the bright side, the lady gets her implanted controller turned on today, guess we'll see how successful the surgery was.
What all is that controller hooked up to?   ;)
I was going to make a crack about the lady being implanted not by Dean, but I'm take the high road this time.

Wonder if we'll see AWOLDean or UnderTheWeatherDave today.....?
been dealing with a lot of crap this week. on the bright side, the lady gets her implanted controller turned on today, guess we'll see how successful the surgery was.
What all is that controller hooked up to?   ;)
four electric leads in her spine.

Wonder if we'll see AWOLDean or UnderTheWeatherDave today.....?
been dealing with a lot of crap this week. on the bright side, the lady gets her implanted controller turned on today, guess we'll see how successful the surgery was.
What all is that controller hooked up to?   ;)
I was going to make a crack about the lady being implanted not by Dean, but I'm take the high road this time.

http://media.sjm.com/newsroom/media-kits/fact-sheet-details/2016/BurstDR-Stimulation--FAQ/default.aspx
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6