CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 25, 2017, 12:00:25 AM

Title: 9/25/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on September 25, 2017, 12:00:25 AM
Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 25, 2017, 04:08:55 AM
good morning. Short Story and coffee.
1st cigar since Thursday. sheesh.
73 clear degrees heading into the high 80's.
should have all stuff that don't need two or more people to load out or trailered today.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 25, 2017, 04:54:36 AM
Morning MovingOnUpDean.  You're up bright and early this morning.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 25, 2017, 04:59:20 AM
Morning MovingOnUpDean.  You're up bright and early this morning.
good morning Dave. went to bed early, wide awake at 3:30 after 7 hours sleep, feeling pretty good too, still congested though, cigar about killed me. LOL.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 25, 2017, 05:07:24 AM
it's MONDAY!!!!
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 25, 2017, 05:30:15 AM
Today in History: Friday, September  22, 2017

On Sept. 22, 1980, the conflict between Iran and Iraq erupted into full-scale war.

On this date in:
1761
Britain's King George III and his wife, Charlotte, were crowned in Westminster Abbey.
1776
Nathan Hale was hanged as a spy by the British during the Revolutionary War.
1792
The first French Republic was proclaimed.
1862
President Abraham Lincoln issued the preliminary Emancipation Proclamation, declaring all slaves in rebel states free as of Jan. 1, 1863.
1927
Gene Tunney successfully defended his heavyweight boxing title against Jack Dempsey in the "long count" fight in Chicago.
1949
The Soviet Union exploded its first atomic bomb.
1964
The musical "Fiddler on the Roof" opened on Broadway, beginning a run of 3,242 performances.
1969
Willie Mays of the San Francisco Giants hit his 600th career home run during a game in San Diego.
1975
Sara Jane Moore failed in an attempt to shoot President Gerald R. Ford outside a San Francisco hotel.
1989
Songwriter Irving Berlin died at age 101.
1995
Time Warner struck a $7.5 billion deal to buy Turner Broadcasting System Inc.
2004
"Lost" premiered on ABC.
2005
John Roberts' nomination as chief justice cleared the Senate Judiciary Committee on a 13-5 vote.
2008
The U.S. Mint unveiled the first changes to the penny in 50 years, with Abraham Lincoln's portrait still on the front, but new designs replacing the Lincoln Memorial on the back.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 25, 2017, 05:33:34 AM
Tommy Lasorda Hall of Fame baseball manager 90
Lute Olson Hall of Fame basketball coach 83
David Coverdale Rock singer (Deep Purple, Whitesnake) 66
Shari Belafonte Actress 63
Debby Boone Singer 61
Nick Cave Singer 60
Joan Jett Rock singer, musician 59
Scott Baio Actor ("Happy Days," "Joanie Loves Chachi") 57
Bonnie Hunt Actress 56
Catherine Oxenberg Actress ("Dynasty") 56
Mireille Enos Actress ("The Killing," "Big Love") 42
Ronaldo Soccer player 41
Katie Lowes Actress ("Scandal") 35
Tom Felton Actor ("Harry Potter" movies) 30
NBA commissioner David Stern turns 75 years old today.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 25, 2017, 05:34:12 AM
Off to the airport.  Have a good one Dean.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 25, 2017, 05:41:31 AM
Off to the airport.  Have a good one Dean.
you too Dave, safe travels.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 06:16:54 AM
Morning Dean, Bye Dave and Morning to the Sleeping Slackers, Happy 1st Saturday!
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 06:18:35 AM
The Toro fleet is Mowing the fairways this morning.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 06:27:49 AM
...MARIA CONTINUES TO WEAKEN... ...TROPICAL STORM WARNING ISSUED FOR PORTIONS OF THE NORTH CAROLINA COAST

5:00 AM EDT Mon Sep 25
Location: 30.6°N 73.0°W
Moving: N at 7 mph
Min pressure: 957 mb
Max sustained: 80 mph

Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 06:47:33 AM
Substitute Thought for the Day:

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 06:52:27 AM
71 and Partly Cloudy here in Pawley's Island, SC.  82 and sunny for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 06:54:07 AM
it's MONDAY!!!!
Only in the shower.

Good morning, gents.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 06:54:50 AM
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 06:55:55 AM
...MARIA CONTINUES TO WEAKEN... ...TROPICAL STORM WARNING ISSUED FOR PORTIONS OF THE NORTH CAROLINA COAST

5:00 AM EDT Mon Sep 25
Location: 30.6°N 73.0°W
Moving: N at 7 mph
Min pressure: 957 mb
Max sustained: 80 mph
Sandy was downgraded to a TS when it destroyed us. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 06:57:21 AM
Morning Mayor
Good morning, SCDave.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 07:28:12 AM
TS lull.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 25, 2017, 07:36:06 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 07:40:42 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 07:43:54 AM
Hackers starting early this morning.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 25, 2017, 07:55:04 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark.
Happy 1st Saturday or 1st Monday. it's still a GLORIOUS day!!
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 25, 2017, 08:01:42 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 25, 2017, 08:01:52 AM
the NFL can go fuck themselves. if you want to stay in NASCAR you had better respect the colors.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: sfish on September 25, 2017, 08:02:47 AM
Good morning boys
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 25, 2017, 08:03:07 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
what did I miss? we have other freshly retired folks other than HackerWatchingDave?
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 08:03:55 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 25, 2017, 08:04:02 AM
Good morning boys
morning Scott.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 08:04:02 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
That's ok, we got noting better to do than hand them back all day long ;D
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 08:04:28 AM
Good morning boys
Good morning, Scott and Mark.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 08:04:36 AM
Good morning boys
Morning BermudaFish
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 25, 2017, 08:05:39 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 25, 2017, 08:09:21 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
what did I miss? we have other freshly retired folks other than HackerWatchingDave?
I got one for you also, but I think you will soon be granted one from the mayor's office.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 08:09:52 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
Hammer his ass Dean !
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 08:10:39 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
what did I miss? we have other freshly retired folks other than HackerWatchingDave?
I got one for you also, but I think you will soon be granted one from the mayor's office.
We might just impeach that Mayor!
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 09:23:22 AM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 25, 2017, 09:26:17 AM
SHEESH!
Impeachment lull.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 25, 2017, 09:27:00 AM
Heavy fog has rolled in here.  Glad I'm not trying to fly out today.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 09:28:17 AM
Heavy fog has rolled in here.  Glad I'm not trying to fly out today.
Here too except it is probably 500' above the ground level.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 09:51:03 AM
Time to get on with the painting duties.  At least the colors passed the 2nd inspection so that hurdle is completed.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 25, 2017, 10:09:25 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
I'll give you a hand with that.

Morning, muchachos. GFY retirees.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 25, 2017, 10:10:01 AM
the NFL can go fuck themselves. if you want to stay in NASCAR you had better respect the colors.
We may get a new civil war over the NFL. Or retirement.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 25, 2017, 10:11:26 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
He's a contractor. No pension, but he gets to overcharge the hell out of them.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 25, 2017, 10:18:20 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
He's a contractor. No pension, but he gets to overcharge the hell out of them.
With the overcharge portion going to his pimp's 50% cut.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 25, 2017, 10:20:11 AM
Time to get on with the painting duties.  At least the colors passed the 2nd inspection so that hurdle is completed.
You make it sound like you have to do the painting.   ::)
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 25, 2017, 11:38:25 AM
Watching paint dry lull.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 11:47:53 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
WRONG! I am a consultant and I bill them for the hours that I work. No benefits. No pension.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170925/a5e91cb19edd0b15d61e5e44e17ba292.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 25, 2017, 11:54:39 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
That's ok, we got noting better to do than hand them back all day long ;D
Start a collection and give them to your golfing friends for Christmas.  I'm sure there are some quality balls there.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 25, 2017, 11:55:31 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
WRONG! I am a consultant and I bill them for the hours that I work. No benefits. No pension.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170925/a5e91cb19edd0b15d61e5e44e17ba292.jpg)
So the UN is screwing the little guy, just like the governments and businesses.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 11:55:48 AM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
WRONG! I am a consultant and I bill them for the hours that I work. No benefits. No pension.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170925/a5e91cb19edd0b15d61e5e44e17ba292.jpg)
And even that's not entirely true since I cannot bill for more than 40 hours per week.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 25, 2017, 11:58:15 AM
Time to get on with the painting duties.  At least the colors passed the 2nd inspection so that hurdle is completed.
You make it sound like you have to do the painting.   ::)
Those squares are tough, he must have to do 2-3 brush strokes per.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 25, 2017, 12:00:37 PM
Lovely day up in Massachusetts.  May be the last of the really nice weather, and that Mustang convertible was calling to me.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 12:00:38 PM
Time to get on with the painting duties.  At least the colors passed the 2nd inspection so that hurdle is completed.
You make it sound like you have to do the painting.   ::)
Well that is definitely not happening!  I am just the paint go getter!
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 12:04:38 PM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
WRONG! I am a consultant and I bill them for the hours that I work. No benefits. No pension.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170925/a5e91cb19edd0b15d61e5e44e17ba292.jpg)
So the UN is screwing the little guy, just like the governments and businesses.
NO, that is not at all how it works!  Prime contractor is screwing everbody except the lobbyists and the congressional members they are paying off for the prime contractor or in the UN case whoever they are paying off there.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 25, 2017, 12:07:09 PM
Lovely day up in Massachusetts.  May be the last of the really nice weather, and that Mustang convertible was calling to me.
I'm heading up that way tomorrow but starting in CT again.  May not get up to NH until Thur or Friday.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 12:08:17 PM
It’s hard time for Anthony Weiner.

The disgraced ex-congressman broke down crying as he was sentenced to 21 months in prison Monday for convincing a high school student to undress and touch herself via Skype in 2016.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 12:09:08 PM
Lovely day up in Massachusetts.  May be the last of the really nice weather, and that Mustang convertible was calling to me.
I'm heading up that way tomorrow but starting in CT again.  May not get up to NH until Thur or Friday.
Make sure to allow at least 15 minutes between flights
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 12:16:10 PM
Fried shrimp Caesar salad for lunch
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 12:18:18 PM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
WRONG! I am a consultant and I bill them for the hours that I work. No benefits. No pension.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170925/a5e91cb19edd0b15d61e5e44e17ba292.jpg)
That IT consultant employee at my place got paid vacation and full benefits, you screwed yourself.

And he did not have to come to work if it was raining
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 25, 2017, 12:20:11 PM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
WRONG! I am a consultant and I bill them for the hours that I work. No benefits. No pension.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170925/a5e91cb19edd0b15d61e5e44e17ba292.jpg)
So the UN is screwing the little guy, just like the governments and businesses.
The UN is a, er, 'device' used by governments to screw each other's populations.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 25, 2017, 12:22:21 PM
It’s hard time for Anthony Weiner.

The disgraced ex-congressman broke down crying as he was sentenced to 21 months in prison Monday for convincing a high school student to undress and touch herself via Skype in 2016.
Oh, they're gonna love him in the big house. They'll love him long-time.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 12:38:52 PM
Surfs Up, normally there is about 200-300 feet of beach there.

Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 12:43:14 PM
Time to go look at light fixtures, nothing could possibly go wrong with this ::)
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on September 25, 2017, 12:43:57 PM
Time to get on with the painting duties.  At least the colors passed the 2nd inspection so that hurdle is completed.
You make it sound like you have to do the painting.   ::)
Those squares are tough, he must have to do 2-3 brush strokes per.
…and you gotta keep all the paint inside the lines!
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 01:06:31 PM
Lovely day up in Massachusetts.  May be the last of the really nice weather, and that Mustang convertible was calling to me.
Good call.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 01:08:18 PM
Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
WRONG! I am a consultant and I bill them for the hours that I work. No benefits. No pension.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170925/a5e91cb19edd0b15d61e5e44e17ba292.jpg)
That IT consultant employee at my place got paid vacation and full benefits, you screwed yourself.

And he did not have to come to work if it was raining
That's a great deal. We don't have that option in the U.S.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 25, 2017, 01:26:14 PM
Lovely day up in Massachusetts.  May be the last of the really nice weather, and that Mustang convertible was calling to me.
I'm heading up that way tomorrow but starting in CT again.  May not get up to NH until Thur or Friday.
Make sure to allow at least 15 minutes between flights
Got a whole 50 minutes, and with my new luggage easy-peasy.
(http://pop.h-cdn.co/assets/16/29/640x320/gallery-1469107293-doofus.gif)
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 01:33:32 PM
Lovely day up in Massachusetts.  May be the last of the really nice weather, and that Mustang convertible was calling to me.
I'm heading up that way tomorrow but starting in CT again.  May not get up to NH until Thur or Friday.
Make sure to allow at least 15 minutes between flights
Got a whole 50 minutes, and with my new luggage easy-peasy.
(http://pop.h-cdn.co/assets/16/29/640x320/gallery-1469107293-doofus.gif)
Cool. Does that run on methane?
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 25, 2017, 01:54:51 PM
Conference call time.  This one scheduled for two hours.  ::)  :P >:( :o
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 25, 2017, 01:57:49 PM
Lovely day up in Massachusetts.  May be the last of the really nice weather, and that Mustang convertible was calling to me.
I'm heading up that way tomorrow but starting in CT again.  May not get up to NH until Thur or Friday.
Make sure to allow at least 15 minutes between flights
Got a whole 50 minutes, and with my new luggage easy-peasy.
(http://pop.h-cdn.co/assets/16/29/640x320/gallery-1469107293-doofus.gif)
Cool. Does that run on methane?
That's an optional feature requiring the purchase of a Blazing Saddles Bean Soup lunch delivery subscription.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 25, 2017, 02:07:36 PM
Time to go look at light fixtures, nothing could possibly go wrong with this ::)
All you need is a couple of table lamps...
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 25, 2017, 02:08:27 PM
Conference call time.  This one scheduled for two hours.  ::)  :P >:( :o
Perfect cigar smoking time!
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 25, 2017, 02:13:52 PM
Lovely day up in Massachusetts.  May be the last of the really nice weather, and that Mustang convertible was calling to me.
I'm heading up that way tomorrow but starting in CT again.  May not get up to NH until Thur or Friday.
I'll be here tomorrow, leave Wed. morning for Rochester NY.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on September 25, 2017, 02:16:09 PM
Time to go look at light fixtures, nothing could possibly go wrong with this ::)
All you need is a couple of table lamps...
you won a major prize! it must be from Italy, since it was marked Fragile
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 03:47:47 PM
11 gallons of Paint has been acquired, saved $330 with the sale.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 03:52:07 PM
Time to go look at light fixtures, nothing could possibly go wrong with this ::)
Did not find what we wanted but did not go too bad
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 25, 2017, 04:19:43 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 25, 2017, 04:24:26 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 25, 2017, 04:25:21 PM
Time to go look at light fixtures, nothing could possibly go wrong with this ::)
All you need is a couple of table lamps...
I had one of those in the camper in NY.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 25, 2017, 04:27:51 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 25, 2017, 04:29:58 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 04:38:41 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
I am trying to figure out why the fuk he ever bothers to even unpack.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 04:39:21 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
You are whining to the wrong guy here
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 04:42:07 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
Warden commented at lunch today that the days go by too fast when you are retired and I have to make an exception to my own rule and agree with her.  She did not mention any reference to fornicating though.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 25, 2017, 04:46:17 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
Warden commented at lunch today that the days go by too fast when you are retired and I have to make an exception to my own rule and agree with her.  She did not mention any reference to fornicating though.
I knew you'd regret giving up the traffic, vagrants, meetings, and ogling the coffee shop rack which filled your days prior.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 04:46:27 PM
San Lotano The Bull fired up and some cold sparkling water.

Feels like a touch of fall in the air
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 04:48:34 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
Warden commented at lunch today that the days go by too fast when you are retired and I have to make an exception to my own rule and agree with her.  She did not mention any reference to fornicating though.
I knew you'd regret giving up the traffic, vagrants, meetings, and ogling the coffee shop rack which filled your days prior.
You have certainly hot all that mixed up!  The days do go by too fast because I enjoy every one of them now just doing wtf I feel like doing most of the time.

Remodeling project is keeping me a little busy though.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 25, 2017, 04:53:00 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
Yeah, I mean...didn't he move to Florida in a jeep?
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 04:55:45 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
Yeah, I mean...didn't he move to Florida in a jeep?
Yep, and this is his 3rd move since then.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on September 25, 2017, 04:57:40 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
Yeah, I mean...didn't he move to Florida in a jeep?
there was a reason he had to get a truck...
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 25, 2017, 05:00:47 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
hard to believe 3 years ago last month I arrived here with whatever fit in the Jeep Liberty.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 25, 2017, 05:03:20 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
Yeah, I mean...didn't he move to Florida in a jeep?
Yep, and this is his 3rd move since then.
4th move in 3 years. Cattail Creek RV Park, Trailer Park, manufactured home 7 months ago, and now the house.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 25, 2017, 05:04:22 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
Yeah, I mean...didn't he move to Florida in a jeep?
there was a reason he had to get a truck...
should have kept the Jeep.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 25, 2017, 05:43:47 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
Warden commented at lunch today that the days go by too fast when you are retired and I have to make an exception to my own rule and agree with her.  She did not mention any reference to fornicating though.
That's 'cause she gets to spend the whole day with you  (except for the fornicating part... :-\)
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 05:51:17 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
Warden commented at lunch today that the days go by too fast when you are retired and I have to make an exception to my own rule and agree with her.  She did not mention any reference to fornicating though.
That's 'cause she gets to spend the whole day with you  (except for the fornicating part... :-\)
LMAO, that must be it but it is also temporary while this renovation is underway.  Also she will soon be working at the boys office 2 or 3 days a week.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 06:20:38 PM
The end of a very long day. I celebrated the conclusion of my first project at the UN with a Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel Aged Sungrown Epicure (Toro) (6.0"x54). Very nice cigar but I should have dry boxed it for a day or two. I taste some dried cherries, popcorn, and a faint butterscotch.  Huge label so I had to remove it earlier.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170925/ce28bf27d26af749e35eba8a20eec881.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 06:21:55 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
You don't act retired either.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 06:22:31 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
TWHS
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 07:16:50 PM
This might be the worst shape I've ever seen Port Authority.

The good news... after an hour on line, I'm on a bus heading home. The bad news... the little Asian man sitting next to me has terrible BO.

Did I mention the crying baby sitting behind me? I think I'm gonna walk the rest of the way. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 25, 2017, 07:41:00 PM
This might be the worst shape I've ever seen Port Authority.

The good news... after an hour on line, I'm on a bus heading home. The bad news... the little Asian man sitting next to me has terrible BO.

Did I mention the crying baby sitting behind me? I think I'm gonna walk the rest of the way. Sheesh.
Nice :o
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 07:43:30 PM
This might be the worst shape I've ever seen Port Authority.

The good news... after an hour on line, I'm on a bus heading home. The bad news... the little Asian man sitting next to me has terrible BO.

Did I mention the crying baby sitting behind me? I think I'm gonna walk the rest of the way. Sheesh.
Nice :o
14 hours later, I'm home again. Until tomorrow when we do it all again.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 07:44:10 PM
Who's making dinner?
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 25, 2017, 08:08:31 PM
San Lotano The Bull fired up and some cold sparkling water.

Feels like a touch of fall in the air
Spoken from a real Texas perspective.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 25, 2017, 08:10:16 PM
GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
Yeah, I mean...didn't he move to Florida in a jeep?
there was a reason he had to get a truck...
"Possum's take up a lot of room.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 25, 2017, 08:13:50 PM
Who's making dinner?
Had me half a dozen oysters, a great clam chowder and a lobster roll.
Oh, and two Macallan pours on the rocks.
All good here.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 08:36:44 PM
Who's making dinner?
Had me half a dozen oysters, a great clam chowder and a lobster roll.
Oh, and two Macallan pours on the rocks.
All good here.
Chinese takeout.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 25, 2017, 09:38:39 PM
This might be the worst shape I've ever seen Port Authority.

The good news... after an hour on line, I'm on a bus heading home. The bad news... the little Asian man sitting next to me has terrible BO.

Did I mention the crying baby sitting behind me? I think I'm gonna walk the rest of the way. Sheesh.
Nice :o
14 hours later, I'm home again. Until tomorrow when we do it all again.
They don't call it the rat race for nuthin'.  Hell yeahazzzz!!!!
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 25, 2017, 09:40:14 PM
Who's making dinner?
Had me half a dozen oysters, a great clam chowder and a lobster roll.
Oh, and two Macallan pours on the rocks.
All good here.
Nice.  Now all you need is a threesome with a couple of hot South American stewardesses to cap off the night.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 25, 2017, 10:11:35 PM
Who's making dinner?
Had me half a dozen oysters, a great clam chowder and a lobster roll.
Oh, and two Macallan pours on the rocks.
All good here.
Nice.  Now all you need is a threesome with a couple of hot South American stewardesses to cap off the night.
I like the way you think.
Title: Re: 9/25/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 25, 2017, 11:07:41 PM
Who's making dinner?
Had me half a dozen oysters, a great clam chowder and a lobster roll.
Oh, and two Macallan pours on the rocks.
All good here.
Nice.  Now all you need is a threesome with a couple of hot South American stewardesses to cap off the night.
Need my wingman.