Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2017, 08:12:11 AM »

Morning BicycleBuiltForFish and HRNoSmokingPolicyBean.

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2017, 08:12:44 AM »

Morning Fish, Daves, Tony, and MondayDean.  Another hot, humid mofo in store for us today.  Not a good day to be moving.
One day closer to fishing, don't think he'll complain.

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2017, 08:13:28 AM »

Morning Fish, Daves, Tony, and MondayDean.  Another hot, humid mofo in store for us today.  Not a good day to be moving.
One day closer to fishing, don't think he'll complain.
Yeah, cause complaining is simply not in his nature.

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2017, 09:15:31 AM »

Absolutely not.

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2017, 09:19:13 AM »

Microchipping employees?  What could go wrong...?  Yea, easy access to the building and charge capabilities, but also 24-7 tracking, I don't think so.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/07/24/wisconsin-company-install-rice-sized-microchips-employees/503867001/

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2017, 09:35:20 AM »

Microchipping employees?  What could go wrong...?  Yea, easy access to the building and charge capabilities, but also 24-7 tracking, I don't think so.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/07/24/wisconsin-company-install-rice-sized-microchips-employees/503867001/
I can't decide which is stranger, the company wanting to do this, or more than 50 people agreeing to it.

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2017, 09:47:09 AM »

Microchipping employees?  What could go wrong...?  Yea, easy access to the building and charge capabilities, but also 24-7 tracking, I don't think so.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/07/24/wisconsin-company-install-rice-sized-microchips-employees/503867001/
I can't decide which is stranger, the company wanting to do this, or more than 50 people agreeing to it.
Your answer is first line of second full paragraph.  "Three Square Market, a company that provides technology for break-room or micro markets...".  They are marketing their business.  ""It's the next thing that's inevitably going to happen, and we want to be a part of it," Three Square Market Chief Executive Officer Todd Westby told the station."  Translation: We want to sell a schittload of it.

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2017, 09:58:28 AM »

Microchipping employees?  What could go wrong...?  Yea, easy access to the building and charge capabilities, but also 24-7 tracking, I don't think so.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/07/24/wisconsin-company-install-rice-sized-microchips-employees/503867001/
I can't decide which is stranger, the company wanting to do this, or more than 50 people agreeing to it.
Your answer is first line of second full paragraph.  "Three Square Market, a company that provides technology for break-room or micro markets...".  They are marketing their business.  ""It's the next thing that's inevitably going to happen, and we want to be a part of it," Three Square Market Chief Executive Officer Todd Westby told the station."  Translation: We want to sell a schittload of it.
What happens when your HR department wants to chip you Bean?  All those cigar lounges and bars for company meetings, half hour bathroom breaks, if you ever try to sneak out to the warehouse for a smoke...worse yet, what happens if someone gives the warden access?

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2017, 09:59:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2017, 10:00:21 AM »

Microchipping employees?  What could go wrong...?  Yea, easy access to the building and charge capabilities, but also 24-7 tracking, I don't think so.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/07/24/wisconsin-company-install-rice-sized-microchips-employees/503867001/
I can't decide which is stranger, the company wanting to do this, or more than 50 people agreeing to it.
As if they can't do all that stuff from a company smart phone.

Maybe they should work on putting proper GPS trackers in airplanes so we don't keep loosing them.

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2017, 10:00:38 AM »

Morning RevRaz.

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2017, 10:04:48 AM »

[...]

They said no GPS. Why would they lie?

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2017, 10:07:53 AM »

[...]

HR is already looking into it.  Sure would solve the problem of someone clocking in for someone else.  Hmmm...
edit: Allow those with the implant to get the snacks for free.  100% buy-in.

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2017, 10:08:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2017, 10:09:55 AM »

Microchipping employees?  What could go wrong...?  Yea, easy access to the building and charge capabilities, but also 24-7 tracking, I don't think so.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/07/24/wisconsin-company-install-rice-sized-microchips-employees/503867001/
I can't decide which is stranger, the company wanting to do this, or more than 50 people agreeing to it.
As if they can't do all that stuff from a company smart phone.

Maybe they should work on putting proper GPS trackers in airplanes so we don't keep loosing them.
Modernize the FAA?  Surely you jest.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8