Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #165 on: June 07, 2016, 07:28:03 PM »

@Tex , Rally Possum at work
I guess he put the hex on the Owl Pitchers.
That old Rice coach is going to be worn out walking to the mound and back.  He is a great coach though.
/Easy on the old part

« Reply #166 on: June 07, 2016, 07:32:32 PM »

@Tex , Rally Possum at work
I guess he put the hex on the Owl Pitchers.
That old Rice coach is going to be worn out walking to the mound and back.  He is a great coach though.
/Easy on the old part
But you said we were young! ;)

« Reply #167 on: June 07, 2016, 07:36:32 PM »

I had a fire drill today and Raz is still having an earthquake drill that is about the most excitement today.
Done, for today. More tomorrow.

« Reply #168 on: June 07, 2016, 07:37:51 PM »

I had a fire drill today and Raz is still having an earthquake drill that is about the most excitement today.
Done, for today. More tomorrow.
Later Earthshaker Raz
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #169 on: June 07, 2016, 07:41:33 PM »

@Tex , Rally Possum at work
I guess he put the hex on the Owl Pitchers.
That old Rice coach is going to be worn out walking to the mound and back.  He is a great coach though.
/Easy on the old part
But you said we were young! ;)
/75 is young depending on who you ask,I try to tell my bride I am old and She says  oh no you are not, Believe me 75 is old

« Reply #170 on: June 07, 2016, 07:42:12 PM »

I had a fire drill today and Raz is still having an earthquake drill that is about the most excitement today.
Done, for today. More tomorrow.
Later Earthshaker Raz
Oh, no, I'm not done with work, just the earthshaker drill part. It's an ongoing four-day scenario. But my part is done for today. Now, I could get a 2am phone call to report to work, which would really suck.

« Reply #171 on: June 07, 2016, 07:44:07 PM »

But I do get to start packing up to head for the vanpool. Now the ugly commute.

« Reply #172 on: June 07, 2016, 07:50:22 PM »

@Tex , Rally Possum at work
I guess he put the hex on the Owl Pitchers.
That old Rice coach is going to be worn out walking to the mound and back.  He is a great coach though.
/Easy on the old part
But you said we were young! ;)
/75 is young depending on who you ask,I try to tell my bride I am old and She says  oh no you are not, Believe me 75 is old
My body tells me 63 is old.   Thes shingles are making me hurt pretty bad.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #173 on: June 07, 2016, 07:55:13 PM »

@Tex , Rally Possum at work
I guess he put the hex on the Owl Pitchers.
That old Rice coach is going to be worn out walking to the mound and back.  He is a great coach though.
/Easy on the old part
But you said we were young! ;)
/75 is young depending on who you ask,I try to tell my bride I am old and She says  oh no you are not, Believe me 75 is old
My body tells me 63 is old.   Thes shingles are making me hurt pretty bad.
/ I had the vaccine for that so far been lucky,I hear it is very painful

« Reply #174 on: June 07, 2016, 07:59:24 PM »

@Tex , Rally Possum at work
I guess he put the hex on the Owl Pitchers.
That old Rice coach is going to be worn out walking to the mound and back.  He is a great coach though.
/Easy on the old part
But you said we were young! ;)
/75 is young depending on who you ask,I try to tell my bride I am old and She says  oh no you are not, Believe me 75 is old
My body tells me 63 is old.   Thes shingles are making me hurt pretty bad.
/ I had the vaccine for that so far been lucky,I hear it is very painful
2nd time for me and the vaccine is not totally reliable if you had the already which I did almost 40 years ago.

« Reply #175 on: June 07, 2016, 08:32:37 PM »

No Nean today, finished my Luanna Plate and be time for bed soon.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #176 on: June 07, 2016, 08:33:55 PM »

@Tex , Rally Possum at work
I guess he put the hex on the Owl Pitchers.
That old Rice coach is going to be worn out walking to the mound and back.  He is a great coach though.
/Easy on the old part
But you said we were young! ;)
/75 is young depending on who you ask,I try to tell my bride I am old and She says  oh no you are not, Believe me 75 is old
My body tells me 63 is old.   Thes shingles are making me hurt pretty bad.
/ I had the vaccine for that so far been lucky,I hear it is very painful
2nd time for me and the vaccine is not totally reliable if you had the already which I did almost 40 years ago.
/The one I received was new in 2008 and is intended for us old farts over 60,But as well as I remember it was only good about 50% of the time

« Reply #177 on: June 07, 2016, 09:56:43 PM »

Just finished dinner. I'm exhausted.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]