Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21

« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2015, 08:03:51 AM »

Morning Mayor Tony.
Great morning to you, SecondTXDave.

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2015, 08:03:52 AM »

9 EP Carrillo New Wave Brillantes (5.0 x 50)
         10/29.99
 8 H. Upmann Media Noche Robusto (5.0"x54)
         10/37.50
 7 La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Duque
          5/34.99
 6 CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 5 CAO Extreme Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/21.50
 4 Man O' War Ruination Robusto #1 (5.5"x54)
         10/37.50
 3 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
          5/22.50
 2 Diesel Unholy Cocktail
         10/29.99
 1 Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 Capa Especial
         5/39.99

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2015, 08:05:00 AM »

good morning guys. I had a pleasant experience at Florida DMV yesterday, although I can't say the same about NY DMV. I do need the title for my car to get my registration and Florida DMV did all they could and were very helpful and understanding. by 3pm I finally got the information from a nice lady in a local NY DMV office and I will have my title soon. six hour process yesterday, five of which was fucking with NY DMV.
6 Hours at the DMV and did not get what you went after, that certainly sounds like a pleasant experience to me ???.   But then again you like Monday's  ::)

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2015, 08:05:15 AM »

bikerlady and I had a disagreement last night and she went home mad. she texted me this morning for coffee and talk. I didn't respond right away and she showed up 20 minutes after her text. I may be busy.

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2015, 08:05:54 AM »

Morning Tony and Texas Travellin Dave
Got me a nice pair of boots yesterday, but had them sent home (free shipping) so I wouldn't have to carry them.
Where did you end up getting them at?

« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2015, 08:06:02 AM »

Still no shipment on my order with CAYP, placed on 7/16. A 5-pack of Tat PCRs on back order is holding everything up but it's ridiculous at this point. Just sent an email
Interesting that a site regularly sells what it doesn't have.
Well I understand a bit, I ordered (2) 5-packs so they ran out but make a decision at some point to ship or offer replacement. By the time they ship the Cracker Crumbs will be back ordered
You should do business with reputable vendors.  WTF is CAYP anyway?
Cigarsatyourprice.com

Heard from them from JWacky, great pricing but...

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2015, 08:06:10 AM »

Good morning, DMVDean.

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2015, 08:06:32 AM »

bikerlady and I had a disagreement last night and she went home mad. she texted me this morning for coffee and talk. I didn't respond right away and she showed up 20 minutes after her text. I may be busy.
Would DAWG please elaborate on this post.

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2015, 08:07:13 AM »

Still no shipment on my order with CAYP, placed on 7/16. A 5-pack of Tat PCRs on back order is holding everything up but it's ridiculous at this point. Just sent an email
Interesting that a site regularly sells what it doesn't have.
Well I understand a bit, I ordered (2) 5-packs so they ran out but make a decision at some point to ship or offer replacement. By the time they ship the Cracker Crumbs will be back ordered
You should do business with reputable vendors.  WTF is CAYP anyway?
Cigarsatyourprice.com

Heard from them from JWacky, great pricing but...
Oh yeah, sounds like a great place and certainly a great reference. ::)

At your price and at their leisure!

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2015, 08:08:51 AM »

Still no shipment on my order with CAYP, placed on 7/16. A 5-pack of Tat PCRs on back order is holding everything up but it's ridiculous at this point. Just sent an email
Interesting that a site regularly sells what it doesn't have.
Well I understand a bit, I ordered (2) 5-packs so they ran out but make a decision at some point to ship or offer replacement. By the time they ship the Cracker Crumbs will be back ordered
You should do business with reputable vendors.  WTF is CAYP anyway?
Cigarsatyourprice.com

Heard from them from JWacky, great pricing but...
I'm expecting Joe to stop by for a few posts today.  Call it a hunch.

« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2015, 08:09:16 AM »

BTW Tony, the boys beat undefeated Basking Ridge Black last night 8-2. They had been beating everybody like 30-1 all year, they beat us at home 21-3 during the season but we played poorly. They were shocked, Championship game tomorrow night

« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2015, 08:10:07 AM »

Morning Tony and Texas Travellin Dave
Got me a nice pair of boots yesterday, but had them sent home (free shipping) so I wouldn't have to carry them.
Where did you end up getting them at?
Cavender's.  A pair of Nocona's  'Murican made, had to avoid the Chinese and Indian...just didn't seem right.

« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2015, 08:10:41 AM »

Still no shipment on my order with CAYP, placed on 7/16. A 5-pack of Tat PCRs on back order is holding everything up but it's ridiculous at this point. Just sent an email
Interesting that a site regularly sells what it doesn't have.
Well I understand a bit, I ordered (2) 5-packs so they ran out but make a decision at some point to ship or offer replacement. By the time they ship the Cracker Crumbs will be back ordered
You should do business with reputable vendors.  WTF is CAYP anyway?
Cigarsatyourprice.com

Heard from them from JWacky, great pricing but...
Oh yeah, sounds like a great place and certainly a great reference. ::)

At your price and at their leisure!
They do have some really great pricing, take $150/box of Tat PCRs and Illusione Rothchildes so it's a good spot...if the shit's in stock!

« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2015, 08:11:54 AM »

bikerlady and I had a disagreement last night and she went home mad. she texted me this morning for coffee and talk. I didn't respond right away and she showed up 20 minutes after her text. I may be busy.
Would DAWG please elaborate on this post.
Maybe he set the bar too high with the candles and rose petals.  Now she expects it every day.  More detail is probably unnecessary.

« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2015, 08:12:27 AM »

Have to run to my mid-year review, be right back
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21