CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: 7/28/2015  (Read 27176 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 7/28/2015
« Reply #300 on: July 28, 2015, 06:17:04 PM »

Time to close up shop here and retreat to the Shiner lounge.
Good plan!

If u need some dinner selections we can probably find you something better than Chipotle
Thanks, I was bummed to see that Zed's had closed....liked that place.  Will probabbly just eat at the Hilton next door.  That's where my friend stays...he just got in after 5 or so hours of delays with his flight, so he won't be in any mood to go out.

Went to Chipotle because others were going, and I didn't want to act like a stuck up Yankee, or ask why they were going to a commie locale.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #301 on: July 28, 2015, 06:21:10 PM »

Good plan!

If u need some dinner selections we can probably find you something better than Chipotle
Thanks, I was bummed to see that Zed's had closed....liked that place.  Will probabbly just eat at the Hilton next door.  That's where my friend stays...he just got in after 5 or so hours of delays with his flight, so he won't be in any mood to go out.

Went to Chipotle because others were going, and I didn't want to act like a stuck up Yankee, or ask why they were going to a commie locale.
LMAO I go to awful lunch places sometimes for the same reason less the Yankee part. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #302 on: July 28, 2015, 06:59:50 PM »

Just fired up a New World.   Noticed on the label it says "Satisfaction Guaranteed" so if I don't achieve orgasm I guess I can ask for a refund.

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #303 on: July 28, 2015, 08:51:50 PM »

Just fired up a New World.   Noticed on the label it says "Satisfaction Guaranteed" so if I don't achieve Oygasm I guess I can ask for a refund.
There... I fixed it for ya.  Evening all!   Quick fly by.  Smoking Oyam gifts with Fred and Oy tonight.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #304 on: July 28, 2015, 09:19:49 PM »

Good plan!

Travelin' Dave - plays well with others.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #305 on: July 28, 2015, 09:58:47 PM »

Good plan!

You shouldn't make sweeping generalizations.  Just sayin'.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #306 on: July 28, 2015, 10:16:02 PM »

Good plan!

You shouldn't make sweeping generalizations.  Just sayin'.
Only when Mom is looking?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]