CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

Author Topic: 7/28/2015  (Read 27295 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/28/2015
« Reply #285 on: July 28, 2015, 05:06:27 PM »

Okay, Fellas. That time has finally come. Enjoy your evening!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #286 on: July 28, 2015, 05:07:10 PM »

Went to Chipotle for lunch...they were out of carnita's as there is a shortage in finding responsibly raised pork....commies.
Can't believe you went to that commie joint.
That it is!  One right down the street from the office and I went there about a month ago for the 1st time in a couple of years.  It sucked big time too!   Place is God Awful!
You know you can't carry in there.  At least that's the corporate line. Not sure if it's posted.
?  Can you carry out?
LOL.  Much more important to me.
Hey Tony, I just finished reading yesterday's banter and now I'm trying to work my way back ... and goofing around in the process ... How you doin'?  What cigar do you have to smoke on the way home?  Since the Tres Reynas has been mentioned, I have a torpedo, I'm hoping to get to later ... very hot and humid.
Last post before I split... I'll be smoking a CI Legends blue label which I believe is a Quesada stick.  Or maybe it's a Plasencia?  Whatever.  OK, I'm really going this time.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #287 on: July 28, 2015, 05:09:02 PM »

Went to Chipotle for lunch...they were out of carnita's as there is a shortage in finding responsibly raised pork....commies.
That it is!  One right down the street from the office and I went there about a month ago for the 1st time in a couple of years.  It sucked big time too!   Place is God Awful!
You know you can't carry in there.  At least that's the corporate line. Not sure if it's posted.
?  Can you carry out?
We know.
And it shows

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #288 on: July 28, 2015, 05:09:31 PM »

?  Can you carry out?
Hey Tony, I just finished reading yesterday's banter and now I'm trying to work my way back ... and goofing around in the process ... How you doin'?  What cigar do you have to smoke on the way home?  Since the Tres Reynas has been mentioned, I have a torpedo, I'm hoping to get to later ... very hot and humid.
Last post before I split... I'll be smoking a CI Legends blue label which I believe is a Quesada stick.  Or maybe it's a Placencia?  Whatever.  OK, I'm really going this time.
Or maybe it's a Gurkha

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #289 on: July 28, 2015, 05:09:51 PM »

Okay, Fellas. That time has finally come. Enjoy your evening!
Later BS

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #290 on: July 28, 2015, 05:13:53 PM »

PM sent Bean

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #291 on: July 28, 2015, 05:16:54 PM »

?  Can you carry out?
Last post before I split... I'll be smoking a CI Legends blue label which I believe is a Quesada stick.  Or maybe it's a Plasencia?  Whatever.  OK, I'm really going this time.
Q is right, P is burgundy ... have a nice trip home, T-man.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #292 on: July 28, 2015, 05:19:08 PM »

I've had enough abuse for one day.  I'm outta here.
We're just warming you up for what you're gonna face now....

Threebean

« Reply #293 on: July 28, 2015, 05:20:07 PM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #294 on: July 28, 2015, 05:21:41 PM »

Wow Bean, you ready for the big 3K?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #295 on: July 28, 2015, 05:28:11 PM »

Wow Bean, you ready for the big 3K?
Bean is moving on up

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #296 on: July 28, 2015, 05:30:33 PM »

Time to close up shop here and retreat to the Shiner lounge.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #297 on: July 28, 2015, 05:35:53 PM »

Time to close up shop here and retreat to the Shiner lounge.
Good plan!

If u need some dinner selections we can probably find you something better than Chipotle

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #298 on: July 28, 2015, 06:03:14 PM »

?  Can you carry out?
It appears CI doesn't carry the blue label any longer.  Too bad because it isn't a bad stick at all.  Very peppery.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #299 on: July 28, 2015, 06:13:34 PM »

?  Can you carry out?
It appears CI doesn't carry the blue label any longer.  Too bad because it isn't a bad stick at all.  Very peppery.

That means Bean better start stocking up!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21