Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2024, 02:20:55 PM »

So the Trinidad series 3 is in no comparison to series 1 or series 2. I find it a very great cigar that takes on a lot of good characteristics of that San Andres Maduro. I found it to be well balanced. It had a nice box press. And burned very slow. I'm curious to see how others rate this cigar

« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2024, 02:22:12 PM »

Clemson dave, I like that diesel vintage. I got a good deal on the 4x60 but that is not one of my favorite vitolas.

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2024, 03:24:11 PM »

Gurkha 10-Count Churchill Sampler
10 Cigars
| MSRP: $15.50 per cigar

In Stock
4.67 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.50
per cigar
$34.99 total price
SAVE 77%

Gurkha Churchill Sampler includes:
1 – Gurkha Beast Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Titan Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Assassin Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Status Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Beauty Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Grand Age Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Archive Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Black Dragon Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G2 Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G5 Churchill (7” x 52)

« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2024, 03:25:14 PM »

Beautiful afternoon.

« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2024, 03:25:49 PM »

On to #2

« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2024, 03:40:33 PM »

So the Trinidad series 3 is in no comparison to series 1 or series 2. I find it a very great cigar that takes on a lot of good characteristics of that San Andres Maduro. I found it to be well balanced. It had a nice box press. And burned very slow. I'm curious to see how others rate this cigar
So you're saying you didn't like the first two?

« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2024, 04:42:37 PM »

CAO Mx2 Toro
(6.0"x54)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $11.39 per cigar

In Stock
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.75
per cigar
$37.50 total price
SAVE 67%

« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2024, 04:43:49 PM »

So the Trinidad series 3 is in no comparison to series 1 or series 2. I find it a very great cigar that takes on a lot of good characteristics of that San Andres Maduro. I found it to be well balanced. It had a nice box press. And burned very slow. I'm curious to see how others rate this cigar
So you're saying you didn't like the first two?
Don't remember his comments on the one, but know he liked the two.

« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2024, 05:06:01 PM »

So the Trinidad series 3 is in no comparison to series 1 or series 2. I find it a very great cigar that takes on a lot of good characteristics of that San Andres Maduro. I found it to be well balanced. It had a nice box press. And burned very slow. I'm curious to see how others rate this cigar
So you're saying you didn't like the first two?
Don't remember his comments on the one, but know he liked the two.
Well if he liked the #2, he absolutely loved the #3. He said it was no comparison.

« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2024, 05:07:49 PM »

It's after 5 so LTGDave should be in the middle of his blue-haired dinner special by now.

« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2024, 05:41:28 PM »

So the Trinidad series 3 is in no comparison to series 1 or series 2. I find it a very great cigar that takes on a lot of good characteristics of that San Andres Maduro. I found it to be well balanced. It had a nice box press. And burned very slow. I'm curious to see how others rate this cigar
So you're saying you didn't like the first two?
Don't remember his comments on the one, but know he liked the two.
Well if he liked the #2, he absolutely loved the #3. He said it was no comparison.
I really love the Trinidad series number one. I was just honestly implying that comparing these three trinidads to each other is like comparing apples to oranges

« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2024, 05:46:00 PM »

« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2024, 05:47:20 PM »

Grilling

« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2024, 06:45:07 PM »

Grilling
Are those pork chops?

I should say, were they pork chops because I'm sure they're gone by now.

« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2024, 06:45:49 PM »

Grilling
Are those pork chops?

I should say, were they pork chops because I'm sure they're gone by now.
Looks like you're grilling the label on that cigar too.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6