Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2023, 10:51:04 PM »

Comfortably Numb Vol 3

Hello, is there anybody in there?
Just knock if you can hear me.
LALTS. It's NOD if you can hear me but it's all good.
Lol, right you are. Watching a new show that's messing with my head, Dead Ringers. It's really out there.
And it's extra embarrassing for me because I've seen Roger Waters in concert performing The Wall.

« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2023, 10:55:41 PM »

Comfortably Numb Vol 3

Hello, is there anybody in there?
Just knock if you can hear me.
LALTS. It's NOD if you can hear me but it's all good.
Lol, right you are. Watching a new show that's messing with my head, Dead Ringers. It's really out there.
And it's extra embarrassing for me because I've seen Roger Waters in concert performing The Wall.
But it gets us to page 4!

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2023, 11:00:59 PM »

Comfortably Numb Vol 3

Hello, is there anybody in there?
Just knock if you can hear me.
LALTS. It's NOD if you can hear me but it's all good.
Lol, right you are. Watching a new show that's messing with my head, Dead Ringers. It's really out there.
And it's extra embarrassing for me because I've seen Roger Waters in concert performing The Wall.
But it gets us to page 4!
My work here is done.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]