Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2019, 04:44:26 PM »

Most unusual house closing I've ever had...pay the money, hand me a receipt and the keys. No papers to sign, no lawyers.
Are you sure it's yours?
hmmmm, sounds kind of crooked.

🎉🎉🎉🎉
Congratulations!
Well, it is the south...you should know....

« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2019, 05:33:58 PM »

Most unusual house closing I've ever had...pay the money, hand me a receipt and the keys. No papers to sign, no lawyers.
Are you sure it's yours?
I got keys, I got receipts.....guess so...
Can't say I've ever received a receipt. Probably because the bank has always owned my houses.

« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2019, 05:43:17 PM »

SBC offer for today:

Tuesday Special!

Today we have one special running until midnight.

We also wanted to let folks know we have Warped Sky Flower arriving this week. We will have it online Thursday in packs and boxes. We also have a extremely small allotment of Viaje Full Moon coming plus Ghost Pepper which should arrive tomorrow or Thursday. Full Moon will most likely only be offered in a pack.

Categories
Dapper
La Barba
Room 101

CODE: TUESDAY = 20% off plus 5% reward points on above categories

« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2019, 05:44:51 PM »

Most unusual house closing I've ever had...pay the money, hand me a receipt and the keys. No papers to sign, no lawyers.
Are you sure it's yours?
I got keys, I got receipts.....guess so...
Can't say I've ever received a receipt. Probably because the bank has always owned my houses.
Even when I paid off the mortgage in NJ, got a notice from the bank confirming satisfaction of the loan, but no ownership papers (like with a car).  They stay on file in the county (or State) .

« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2019, 06:00:33 PM »

Most unusual house closing I've ever had...pay the money, hand me a receipt and the keys. No papers to sign, no lawyers.
Are you sure it's yours?
I got keys, I got receipts.....guess so...
Can't say I've ever received a receipt. Probably because the bank has always owned my houses.
Even when I paid off the mortgage in NJ, got a notice from the bank confirming satisfaction of the loan, but no ownership papers (like with a car).  They stay on file in the county (or State) .
Ahhhh.

« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2019, 07:22:06 PM »

Most unusual house closing I've ever had...pay the money, hand me a receipt and the keys. No papers to sign, no lawyers.
Seriously though, congratulations!
Congratulations Dave, awesome!
Indeed.  Looks like you have furniture where it counts, on the porch!
Furniture arrives between Saturday and Tuesday.
Does this mean you are now officially ClemsonDave?

« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2019, 07:25:53 PM »

Most unusual house closing I've ever had...pay the money, hand me a receipt and the keys. No papers to sign, no lawyers.
Are you sure it's yours?
I got keys, I got receipts.....guess so...
Can't say I've ever received a receipt. Probably because the bank has always owned my houses.
Even when I paid off the mortgage in NJ, got a notice from the bank confirming satisfaction of the loan, but no ownership papers (like with a car).  They stay on file in the county (or State) .
Sleeping on the floor tonight? That can't be good for your hip.

« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2019, 07:46:35 PM »

LTG should be hazzuhing any second now. Have a great trip, Dave!
Indeed I am, and indeed I will. I'll try to check in if I get to enjoy an evening smoke on the balcony. Hazzuh!
Here's hoping you're allowed. I was relegated to the parking lot the last time I was staying in a Florida hotel.
We're in a condo, so should be good to go on our balcony.

« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2019, 07:47:17 PM »

Doors closing on flight #1, on time. So far so good.

« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2019, 07:56:37 PM »

Doors closing on flight #1, on time. So far so good.
Safe travels.

« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2019, 08:24:50 PM »

Most unusual house closing I've ever had...pay the money, hand me a receipt and the keys. No papers to sign, no lawyers.
Seriously though, congratulations!
Congratulations Dave, awesome!
Indeed.  Looks like you have furniture where it counts, on the porch!
Furniture arrives between Saturday and Tuesday.
Does this mean you are now officially ClemsonDave?
Yes, I guess it does. I do need to make one more trip to NJ  to transport booze, cigars and a few other things down.

« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2019, 08:29:44 PM »

Most unusual house closing I've ever had...pay the money, hand me a receipt and the keys. No papers to sign, no lawyers.
Are you sure it's yours?
I got keys, I got receipts.....guess so...
Can't say I've ever received a receipt. Probably because the bank has always owned my houses.
Even when I paid off the mortgage in NJ, got a notice from the bank confirming satisfaction of the loan, but no ownership papers (like with a car).  They stay on file in the county (or State) .
Sleeping on the floor tonight? That can't be good for your hip.
Sleeping at my son's. Furniture arrives between Saturday and Tuesday.

« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2019, 09:37:56 PM »

Most unusual house closing I've ever had...pay the money, hand me a receipt and the keys. No papers to sign, no lawyers.
Seriously though, congratulations!
Congratulations Dave, awesome!
Indeed.  Looks like you have furniture where it counts, on the porch!
Furniture arrives between Saturday and Tuesday.
Does this mean you are now officially ClemsonDave?
Yes, I guess it does. I do need to make one more trip to NJ  to transport booze, cigars and a few other things down.
Won't it be interesting to watch NJ recede in the rear view mirror.

« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2019, 09:40:48 PM »

Most unusual house closing I've ever had...pay the money, hand me a receipt and the keys. No papers to sign, no lawyers.
Seriously though, congratulations!
Congratulations Dave, awesome!
Indeed.  Looks like you have furniture where it counts, on the porch!
Furniture arrives between Saturday and Tuesday.
Does this mean you are now officially ClemsonDave?
Yes, I guess it does. I do need to make one more trip to NJ  to transport booze, cigars and a few other things down.
Won't it be interesting to watch NJ recede in the rear view mirror.

« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2019, 10:56:04 PM »

Stuck at the gate on plane 2. Maintenance issue. Figures.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8