Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2019, 11:09:35 AM »

cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2019, 11:16:29 AM »

cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?
LMAO. the Citrus Drum Circle FB site loves my videos and pictures. easier to do a video of the crowd than just scoping the babes.

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2019, 11:20:51 AM »

oh yeah.

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2019, 11:27:44 AM »

cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?
LMAO. the Citrus Drum Circle FB site loves my videos and pictures. easier to do a video of the crowd than just scoping the babes.
Sounds like you need to learn the art of taking pics of the babes, then just moving the phone back and forth, looking like you're taking a video. Lol

« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2019, 11:43:12 AM »

cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?
LMAO. the Citrus Drum Circle FB site loves my videos and pictures. easier to do a video of the crowd than just scoping the babes.
Sounds like you need to learn the art of taking pics of the babes, then just moving the phone back and forth, looking like you're taking a video. Lol
not sure some of those ladies would be 'workplace friendly'.

« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2019, 11:43:24 AM »

cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Sure you did.

« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2019, 11:44:48 AM »

here's one. 😂

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2019, 11:45:45 AM »

cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?
LMAO. the Citrus Drum Circle FB site loves my videos and pictures. easier to do a video of the crowd than just scoping the babes.
Sounds like you need to learn the art of taking pics of the babes, then just moving the phone back and forth, looking like you're taking a video. Lol
Sounds like you have it mastered, DownBlouseDave.

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2019, 11:46:25 AM »

cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?
LMAO. the Citrus Drum Circle FB site loves my videos and pictures. easier to do a video of the crowd than just scoping the babes.
Sounds like you need to learn the art of taking pics of the babes, then just moving the phone back and forth, looking like you're taking a video. Lol
Sounds like you have it mastered,  DownBlouseDave.
Not at all, that's why I'm hoping he does. :D

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2019, 11:46:57 AM »

cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?
LMAO. the Citrus Drum Circle FB site loves my videos and pictures. easier to do a video of the crowd than just scoping the babes.
Sounds like you need to learn the art of taking pics of the babes, then just moving the phone back and forth, looking like you're taking a video. Lol
not sure some of those ladies would be 'workplace friendly'.
When the words "drum circle" are involved, I would certainly imagine not.

« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2019, 11:47:23 AM »

another. check out the blond, far right.

« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2019, 11:50:28 AM »

cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?
LMAO. the Citrus Drum Circle FB site loves my videos and pictures. easier to do a video of the crowd than just scoping the babes.
Sounds like you need to learn the art of taking pics of the babes, then just moving the phone back and forth, looking like you're taking a video. Lol
not sure some of those ladies would be 'workplace friendly'.
When the words "drum circle" are involved, I would certainly imagine not.
with the Drum Circles history of Pagan roots you can imagine seeing most everything, especially after the sun sets and the full moon rises.

« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2019, 11:51:16 AM »

[...]

That's pretty much what I'm imagining.

« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2019, 12:07:20 PM »

[...]

Which was better in my mind's eye before you posted the photos.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7