Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2019, 12:50:50 PM »

Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.

A good smoke. Already looking forward to firing something up tonight.
Do you have your eye on a particular cigar?
I pulled up my online humi and chose the Pick Me A Cigar option. It chose an EPC Seleccion Oscuro. Sounds good to me.

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2019, 12:52:17 PM »

Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.

A good smoke. Already looking forward to firing something up tonight.
Do you have your eye on a particular cigar?
I pulled up my online humi and chose the Pick Me A Cigar option. It chose an EPC Seleccion Oscuro. Sounds good to me.
Of course, the jam has La Traviatas up right now. Hmmm...

« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2019, 01:30:57 PM »

Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.

A good smoke. Already looking forward to firing something up tonight.
Do you have your eye on a particular cigar?
I pulled up my online humi and chose the Pick Me A Cigar option. It chose an EPC Seleccion Oscuro. Sounds good to me.
That's cool. Maybe I should inventory mine like that. I hate making choices.

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2019, 01:35:56 PM »

Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.

A good smoke. Already looking forward to firing something up tonight.
Do you have your eye on a particular cigar?
I pulled up my online humi and chose the Pick Me A Cigar option. It chose an EPC Seleccion Oscuro. Sounds good to me.
That's cool. Maybe I should inventory mine like that. I hate making choices.
I rarely do, usually I go looking and pick one out. Thought I'd go with the random option today. And if you don't like the one they pick, there's a Nah, Pick A Different One button. Lol

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2019, 01:37:01 PM »

Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.

A good smoke. Already looking forward to firing something up tonight.
Do you have your eye on a particular cigar?
I pulled up my online humi and chose the Pick Me A Cigar option. It chose an EPC Seleccion Oscuro. Sounds good to me.
That's cool. Maybe I should inventory mine like that. I hate making choices.
I rarely do, usually I go looking and pick one out. Thought I'd go with the random option today. And if you don't like the one they pick, there's a Nah, Pick A Different One button. Lol
Though, at some point, I really should go through and re-check everything. I know it still has stuff listed that I've smoked and forgot to mark off.

« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2019, 01:47:25 PM »

Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.

A good smoke. Already looking forward to firing something up tonight.
Do you have your eye on a particular cigar?
I pulled up my online humi and chose the Pick Me A Cigar option. It chose an EPC Seleccion Oscuro. Sounds good to me.
That's cool. Maybe I should inventory mine like that. I hate making choices.
I rarely do, usually I go looking and pick one out. Thought I'd go with the random option today. And if you don't like the one they pick, there's a Nah, Pick A Different One button. Lol
Though, at some point, I really should go through and re-check everything. I know it still has stuff listed that I've smoked and forgot to mark off.
Sounds too much like work.  More fun to just paw through the inventory and pick whatever strikes your fancy.

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2019, 01:59:47 PM »

Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.

A good smoke. Already looking forward to firing something up tonight.
Do you have your eye on a particular cigar?
I pulled up my online humi and chose the Pick Me A Cigar option. It chose an EPC Seleccion Oscuro. Sounds good to me.
That's cool. Maybe I should inventory mine like that. I hate making choices.
I rarely do, usually I go looking and pick one out. Thought I'd go with the random option today. And if you don't like the one they pick, there's a Nah, Pick A Different One button. Lol
Though, at some point, I really should go through and re-check everything. I know it still has stuff listed that I've smoked and forgot to mark off.
Sounds too much like work.  More fun to just paw through the inventory and pick whatever strikes your fancy.
As I mentioned earlier this week, I can be a touch anal retentive, so I like having a master list of all my smokes. Shows me (when it's up to date, of course) how many I have, how old they are, even how much I paid for them, if I mark that down.

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2019, 02:00:38 PM »

[...]

Although it does take some time to set up, it's nice to have, because then it also keeps track of the ones you smoke from your inventory.

« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2019, 02:15:30 PM »

[...]

There's an app for that?

« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2019, 02:18:45 PM »

[...]

Or just open the humis and see what's left.

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2019, 02:23:38 PM »

[...]

There is, but it isn't free. I just use their website.

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2019, 02:23:50 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2019, 02:33:29 PM »

Moved on to a Headley Grange.

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2019, 04:37:04 PM »

Moved on to a Headley Grange.

Another nice cigar.

« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2019, 08:57:28 PM »

Went with the EPC Seleccion Oscuro
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5