CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: 10/11/2019  (Read 3566 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 10/11/2019
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2019, 12:50:50 PM »

Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.

A good smoke. Already looking forward to firing something up tonight.
Do you have your eye on a particular cigar?
I pulled up my online humi and chose the Pick Me A Cigar option. It chose an EPC Seleccion Oscuro. Sounds good to me.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2019, 12:52:17 PM »

Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.

I pulled up my online humi and chose the Pick Me A Cigar option. It chose an EPC Seleccion Oscuro. Sounds good to me.
Of course, the jam has La Traviatas up right now. Hmmm...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2019, 01:30:57 PM »

That's cool. Maybe I should inventory mine like that. I hate making choices.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2019, 01:35:56 PM »

I rarely do, usually I go looking and pick one out. Thought I'd go with the random option today. And if you don't like the one they pick, there's a Nah, Pick A Different One button. Lol

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2019, 01:37:01 PM »

I rarely do, usually I go looking and pick one out. Thought I'd go with the random option today. And if you don't like the one they pick, there's a Nah, Pick A Different One button. Lol
Though, at some point, I really should go through and re-check everything. I know it still has stuff listed that I've smoked and forgot to mark off.

Threebean

« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2019, 01:47:25 PM »

Though, at some point, I really should go through and re-check everything. I know it still has stuff listed that I've smoked and forgot to mark off.
Sounds too much like work.  More fun to just paw through the inventory and pick whatever strikes your fancy. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2019, 01:59:47 PM »

Sounds too much like work.  More fun to just paw through the inventory and pick whatever strikes your fancy.
As I mentioned earlier this week, I can be a touch anal retentive, so I like having a master list of all my smokes. Shows me (when it's up to date, of course) how many I have, how old they are, even how much I paid for them, if I mark that down.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2019, 02:00:38 PM »

As I mentioned earlier this week, I can be a touch anal retentive, so I like having a master list of all my smokes. Shows me (when it's up to date, of course) how many I have, how old they are, even how much I paid for them, if I mark that down.
Although it does take some time to set up, it's nice to have, because then it also keeps track of the ones you smoke from your inventory.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2019, 02:15:30 PM »

Although it does take some time to set up, it's nice to have, because then it also keeps track of the ones you smoke from your inventory.
There's an app for that?

Threebean

« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2019, 02:18:45 PM »

Or just open the humis and see what's left.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2019, 02:23:38 PM »

There's an app for that?
There is, but it isn't free. I just use their website.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2019, 02:23:50 PM »

Hazzuh!

Threebean

« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2019, 02:33:29 PM »

Moved on to a Headley Grange.

A Friend of Charlie