Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Morning, muchachos.
Yes it is. How goes it, Bret?
Same schitt, different day. Not enough sleep last night, too much work to do today, not enough money, too many bills. You know the drill.
Sounds way too familiar. Came in extra early today so that I can split early and go to parents' night.
I hope it goes well.

Teach me.

Morning, muchachos.
Yes it is. How goes it, Bret?
Same schitt, different day. Not enough sleep last night, too much work to do today, not enough money, too many bills. You know the drill.
Sounds way too familiar. Came in extra early today so that I can split early and go to parents' night.
I hope it goes well.

My youngest got a teacher new to the school this year. I already told the wife I called that parent night.

Dickey Betts - former guitarist of the Allman Brothers Band - is in critical condition after cracking his skull in a fall at his Sarasota home.

The cosmos is not kind to the rock-n-roll survivors.
Hope he'll be back to ramblin soon.

Morning, muchachos.
Yes it is. How goes it, Bret?
Same schitt, different day. Not enough sleep last night, too much work to do today, not enough money, too many bills. You know the drill.
Sounds way too familiar. Came in extra early today so that I can split early and go to parents' night.
I hope it goes well.

I think it's mostly the guy teachers that have the long flowing hair at my daughter's school.

What I wouldn't give to have a webcam on cigarbanter.com, checking on GrampaDave's progress.

What I wouldn't give to have a webcam on cigarbanter.com, checking on GrampaDave's progress.
I'm sure it would be quite a show!

Dickey Betts - former guitarist of the Allman Brothers Band - is in critical condition after cracking his skull in a fall at his Sarasota home.

The cosmos is not kind to the rock-n-roll survivors.
Hope he'll be back to ramblin soon.
The guy really is brilliant. Like most brilliant people, he's a pain-in-the-ass to deal with. But he composed "Jessica" which is an absolutely stunning marvel of Modal composing. It's an exultant and transcendent work that creates a simple soundscape that conceals severe complexities that he answered almost offhandedly.

It's in a class with the Eagles' "Hotel California" - none of the parts taken individually are difficult to learn or play. But it's a mind-fuck to execute on stage. Even Joe Walsh cautions that "Hotel" requires intense concentration. If your mind wanders for a portion of a second, you're toast. That's how "Jessica" is, too. But when you pull it off, it takes you into a wholly other mental state.

Here ended the lesson. Sorry.

[...]

I'm not a musician but I can see that.

What I wouldn't give to have a webcam on cigarbanter.com, checking on GrampaDave's progress.
I'm sure it would be quite a show!

Are we back to talking about Dean?

good afternoon guys, had a 10am meeting that ran long, just getting back to my desk &
important stuff.

good afternoon guys, had a 10am meeting that ran long, just getting back to my desk &
important stuff.
Good afternoon, Flip.

good afternoon guys, had a 10am meeting that ran long, just getting back to my desk &
important stuff.
Good afternoon, Flip.
Important stuff like what's for lunch?

Morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor. Would be nice to hear from LostLinkBD again.  As I recall he has some interesting neighbor ladies as well.
Great morning to you, Mark. I'm looking forward to hearing from ANYONE at this point. Where's Marker or Dogdays??
Hell, we don't need to go back that far for MIA's.  Fish, Rick, CB, Chip, ....  Even Sam stays on the bubble, the slacker.
Very true. I'm changing the name to CigarSlackers. Might even get rid of the cigar part.
What the hell's a cigar?
It's a Freudian manifestation of your pud.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9