Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

got two routes planned for the trip to NY at the end of the month. yesterday parts of I 95 NB in NC was closed as was 301, detours were excessive. my the 28th all should be good.
I would do 75 to 81.

same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be in no hurry.
But if you leave the area, how's the ladies daughter gonna get to work in the mornings?
that's another thing I'm not going to worry about.

got two routes planned for the trip to NY at the end of the month. yesterday parts of I 95 NB in NC was closed as was 301, detours were excessive. my the 28th all should be good.
I would do 75 to 81.
I wanted to take 301 up to check out all the old towns before I 95 was built, may come home that way with a stop at Dave's if he'll let me. I'm not a fan of interstates.

same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be in no hurry.
But if you leave the area, how's the ladies daughter gonna get to work in the mornings?
that's another thing I'm not going to worry about.
You say that but I don't believe you.

Are you still smoking? I try to remember that this is a cigar site.

same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be in no hurry.
But if you leave the area, how's the ladies daughter gonna get to work in the mornings?
that's another thing I'm not going to worry about.
You say that but I don't believe you.

Are you still smoking? I try to remember that this is a cigar site.
from my earlier post:
..... all I can do to pour a cup of coffee and clip a cigar. life is okay.......

same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be in no hurry.
But if you leave the area, how's the ladies daughter gonna get to work in the mornings?
that's another thing I'm not going to worry about.
You say that but I don't believe you.

Are you still smoking? I try to remember that this is a cigar site.
from my earlier post:
..... all I can do to pour a cup of coffee and clip a cigar. life is okay.......
I read that but it was hours ago. I literally meant, are you still smoking?

https://halfwheel.com/bellas-artes-maduro-robusto/280897
I have one of those here somewhere.
I stand corrected. Smoked it about 3 weeks ago. Nice stick. Lots of pepper and espresso. Reminded me of a DPG cigar.

same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be in no hurry.
But if you leave the area, how's the ladies daughter gonna get to work in the mornings?
that's another thing I'm not going to worry about.
You say that but I don't believe you.

Are you still smoking? I try to remember that this is a cigar site.
from my earlier post:
..... all I can do to pour a cup of coffee and clip a cigar. life is okay.......
I read that but it was hours ago. I literally meant, are you still smoking?
yes.
for future reference, I am almost always smoking Tony. LOL.

https://halfwheel.com/bellas-artes-maduro-robusto/280897
I have one of those here somewhere.
I stand corrected. Smoked it about 3 weeks ago. Nice stick. Lots of pepper and espresso. Reminded me of a DPG cigar.
$9.50 a stick a little steep though.

BrickHouse maduro robusto and more coffee going.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9