Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2018, 11:03:13 AM »

Good morning Tony, Dean, Dave, Dave, Flip & Mark.
Hola Sam.

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2018, 11:11:25 AM »

Good morning Tony, Dean, Dave, Dave, Flip & Mark.
Morning Sam.

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2018, 11:13:31 AM »

My son stopped at Starbucks this morning to get his coffee and the lady told him Starbucks no longer offers French Roast coffee as of July 1.  Definitely one of their best roasts, wtf?
I couldn't give two craps about that commie place.
Neither do I but when away from home it is most often the only place to get a cup of decent coffee.  If you don’t patronize a few commie places these days the there is a whole lot of things you must do without since about 90% of the fortune 100 U.S. companies are totally commie run.

I bet you use Microsoft and Dell products everyday and both are every bit as commie as Starbucks you must be a hypocrite. ;D
Neither is as commie as Starbucks, and not nearly as easy to avoid.  I will go without before buying coffee there.  In fact, my local Murphy's Express gas station has better coffee for half the price, and free restrooms just like the commies!  Winning!
Costco and Microsoft are both usually ranked ahead of Starbucks for the far left.

Top 10 of Fortune 100 Companies Favored by Liberals

1. Amazon
2. Alphabet (Google)
3. Apple
4. Walt Disney
5. Microsoft
6. Target
7. Intel
8. Johnson & Johnson
9. Costco Wholesale
10. CVS Health
Top 10 Fortune 100 Companies Favored by Conservatives

Source: SurveyMonkey

1. Walt Disney
2. Amazon
3. Apple
4. Microsoft
5. Wal-Mart Stores
6. Exxon Mobil
7. Alphabet (Google)
8. Ford Motor
9. Johnson & Johnson
10. Coca-Cola

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2018, 11:13:59 AM »

Just finished emailing the business minutes to 100+ recipients by bcc. had to input everyone individually from a printed master list using a magnifying glass. GFM.

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2018, 11:18:25 AM »

Serious Public Service Announcement: July 5 is National Bikini Day. Good luck.

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2018, 11:23:34 AM »

[...]

6. Targeted
7. Intel
8. Johnson & Johnson
9. Costco Wholesale
10. CVS Health
Top 10 Fortune 100 Companies Favored by Conservatives

Source: SurveyMonkey

1. Walt Disney
2. Amazon
3. Apple
4. Microsoft
5. Wal-Mart Stores
6. Exxon Mobil
7. Alphabet (Google)
8. Ford Motor
9. Johnson & Johnson
10. Coca-Cola
A lot of cross-overs like Bean, if the coffee is expensive he does not like them because they are commies but if the coffee is cheap he loves them.

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2018, 11:31:02 AM »

Serious Public Service Announcement: July 5 is National Bikini Day. Good luck.
Liberal or conservative bikinis?

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2018, 11:44:05 AM »

Serious Public Service Announcement: July 5 is National Bikini Day. Good luck.
Liberal or conservative bikinis?
not sure, I'm just waiting on National Nude Day, July 14.

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2018, 11:47:24 AM »

eye doctor called, pre-op July 10, surgery left eye July 31, post-op Aug 1, Aug 3 pre-op, Aug 9, surgery right eye, Aug 10 & 13 post-ops.
Damn.

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2018, 11:52:10 AM »

eye doctor called, pre-op July 10, surgery left eye July 31, post-op Aug 1, Aug 3 pre-op, Aug 9, surgery right eye, Aug 10 & 13 post-ops.
Damn.
Too bad you won't be seeing clearly on the 14th July for National Nude Day.

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2018, 11:57:42 AM »

eye doctor called, pre-op July 10, surgery left eye July 31, post-op Aug 1, Aug 3 pre-op, Aug 9, surgery right eye, Aug 10 & 13 post-ops.
Damn.
Too bad you won't be seeing clearly on the 14th July for National Nude Day.
and I have my Archives Event 10am-4pm July 28 and the State Convention Aug 15-19.

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2018, 01:59:29 PM »

eye doctor called, pre-op July 10, surgery left eye July 31, post-op Aug 1, Aug 3 pre-op, Aug 9, surgery right eye, Aug 10 & 13 post-ops.
Damn.
Too bad you won't be seeing clearly on the 14th July for National Nude Day.
and I have my Archives Event 10am-4pm July 28 and the State Convention Aug 15-19.
Will there be nudes there too?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/5/2018
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2018, 02:08:53 PM »

eye doctor called, pre-op July 10, surgery left eye July 31, post-op Aug 1, Aug 3 pre-op, Aug 9, surgery right eye, Aug 10 & 13 post-ops.
Damn.
Too bad you won't be seeing clearly on the 14th July for National Nude Day.
and I have my Archives Event 10am-4pm July 28 and the State Convention Aug 15-19.
Will there be nudes there too?
And, since it's an Archive event, will they be all old?

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2018, 02:15:25 PM »

eye doctor called, pre-op July 10, surgery left eye July 31, post-op Aug 1, Aug 3 pre-op, Aug 9, surgery right eye, Aug 10 & 13 post-ops.
Damn.
Too bad you won't be seeing clearly on the 14th July for National Nude Day.
and I have my Archives Event 10am-4pm July 28 and the State Convention Aug 15-19.
Will there be nudes there too?
And, since it's an Archive event, will they be all old?
That goes without saying.

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2018, 02:35:01 PM »

eye doctor called, pre-op July 10, surgery left eye July 31, post-op Aug 1, Aug 3 pre-op, Aug 9, surgery right eye, Aug 10 & 13 post-ops.
Damn.
Too bad you won't be seeing clearly on the 14th July for National Nude Day.
and I have my Archives Event 10am-4pm July 28 and the State Convention Aug 15-19.
Will there be nudes there too?
no nudes, sorry to report.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5