Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Morning Dave and Tony.
Good morning, Dave. Can you get your hands on some Peppermint Patties?
Probably not without getting slapped.

Morning Dave and Tony.
Good morning, Dave. Can you get your hands on some Peppermint Patties?
Probably not without getting slapped.
No risk, no reward.

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Good morning, Scott.

Morning Dave and Tony.
Good morning, Dave. Can you get your hands on some Peppermint Patties?
Probably not without getting slapped.
No risk, no reward.
Either from being married or it being lent, I am used to no reward.

Off to York meetings.... ???

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Why do it right when you can do it right now?

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Why do it right when you can do it right now?
Friggin' Millennials!

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Sounds like my kids.

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Why do it right when you can do it right now?
Friggin' Millennials!
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Why do it right when you can do it right now?
Friggin' Millennials!
Exactly. I don't claim to know everything but I know carpentry and this site. Friggin' listen instead of trying to prove to me how intelligent you are, these guys will eat you alive here

Not a Cheapy-Cheapo price point, but the AJF Hoyo's are not bad at all.

Hoyo La Amistad Robusto  5/$24.99

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Why do it right when you can do it right now?
Friggin' Millennials!
Exactly. I don't claim to know everything but I know carpentry and this site. Friggin' listen instead of trying to prove to me how intelligent you are, these guys will eat you alive here
Do you get to provide an assessment of him to the powers that be or is it one of those, "This is what you got, train him or it's your fault" kind of deals?

Morning Daves, Tony, and Can'tWinFish.  It's Friday, hoping to get away to the work man cave this afternoon.

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Why do it right when you can do it right now?
Friggin' Millennials!
Exactly. I don't claim to know everything but I know carpentry and this site. Friggin' listen instead of trying to prove to me how intelligent you are, these guys will eat you alive here
Do you get to provide an assessment of him to the powers that be or is it one of those, "This is what you got, train him or it's your fault" kind of deals?
Speaking of your fault, where are the promised updated theme avi's?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8